Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha (1003 Views)

Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted / 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha by iReportAfrica: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Youth of apex Igbo social-cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide on Saturday said it has taken the lead to build bridges across six geo-political zones to ensure the emergence of Igbo President come 2023.

Ohanaeze youth said an alliance of the Eastern Region with the North will produce one of the present SoutheastRead More
Re: 2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Look for news to get traffic not cycling old issues

Such hardly sell these days.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha by Bede2u(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nyamuri:
So apart from attach by force, ibos can beg too!! grin cheesy..they want to change their position from second class citizen to first class grin

After rejecting Ruga and aligning with the Shiite against the interest of the north, you now want their support for presidency, is that how it works? undecided
Aboki...igbos never rule since 1960 o...but na aboki dey beg for street. After reading annoying comments from northerners here, i go to my gate and call our aboki gateman from kano..when he comes, i slap him and ask him 'sule so u are not hearing again'? He will be like sorry sir... grin i will laff inside my head and say this one too follow for the ''born to rule''?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha by Charleys: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bede2u:
Aboki...igbos never rule since 1960 o...but na aboki dey beg for street. After reading annoying comments from northerners here, i go to my gate and call our aboki gateman from kano..when he comes, i slap him and ask him 'sule so u are not hearing again'? He will be like sorry sir... grin i will laff inside my head and say this one too follow for the ''born to rule''?

Wise word of the week right there but I'm neutral. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Which succeede?

I laugh in Swhil grin

Buhari will stay in office beyond 2023, he has the 3 arms of government in his pocket and there's nothing any fool can do. Many think-less people will say Obasanjo tried it and he failed, look lemme tell u Buhari is not Obasanjo they carry different names so don't prescribe what you don't know

grin grin grin grin grin

I voted for Buhari in 2015 i voted Buhari in 2019 I will vote for him 2023, and beyond.

grin grin grin wailers, Igbos and haters go and drink sniper.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha by ngadaAwo: 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:
Which succeede?

I laugh in Swhil grin

Buhari will stay in office beyond 2023, he has the 3 arms of government in his pocket and there's nothing any fool can do. Many think-less people will say Obasanjo tried it and he failed, look lemme tell u Buhari is not Obasanjo they carry different names so don't prescribe what you don't know

grin grin grin grin grin

I voted for Buhari in 2015 i voted Buhari in 2019 I will vote for him 2023, and beyond.

grin grin grin wailers, Igbos and haters go and drink sniper.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha by nototribalist: 2:34am On Aug 11, 2019
Fake news everywhere

Re: 2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha by johnmartus(m): 2:57am On Aug 11, 2019
Kids everywhere. When you think you see it all.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha by Biritiko: 4:34am On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
Bede2u:
[/s]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha by blackpanda: 4:41am On Aug 11, 2019
Bede2u:

U and I both know that the day u try such will be d end of ur existence. My broda dem no born u well to slap aboki
Re: 2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha by Bede2u(m): 4:49am On Aug 11, 2019
blackpanda:

U and I both know that the day u try such will be d end of ur existence. My broda dem no born u well to slap aboki
lol...delusions of a co-aboki
Re: 2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha by tsdarkside(m): 4:55am On Aug 11, 2019
Nyamuri:
So apart from attach by force, ibos can beg too!! grin cheesy..they want to change their position from second class citizen to first class grin

After rejecting Ruga and aligning with the Shiite against the interest of the north, you now want their support for presidency, is that how it works? undecided

i dont understand what sense is in that either....

its crazy....winners are the northerners in any case....wheather with yoruba or igbos,they still win....

northerners are smart actualy...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha by tsdarkside(m): 4:57am On Aug 11, 2019
Bede2u:

you should be arrested if that is true....their are laws that protect employees too....

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Igbo Youths Beg North For Alliance, Reveals Who To Succeed Buha by helinues: 5:30am On Aug 11, 2019
Fake news.. SE are too big to beg anyone.. Not even for presidency.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Abba Kyari In Trouble For Procuring Fake Cambridge Statements / Ekweremadu: National Assembly To Protect Politicians From Attack While Abroad / Are These The Christian States Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.