Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted (31025 Views)

Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by MANDIPUTIN: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
All Progressives Congress chieftain, Joe Igbokwe, says an Igbo candidate cannot be trusted in the 2023 presidential election.

According to him, nobody is going to vote for people who would use the same position to divide Nigeria.

Igbokwe, who is an aide to Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, stated this in a PUNCH Live interview on Thursday.

He said the South-East geopolitical zone has indeed suffered “injustices”, adding that in “everything we share in this country, we get the least.”

He, therefore, urged the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) to facilitate the creation of one more state to make states in the South-East six like other geopolitical zones in Nigeria.

States currently in the zone are Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi.

Speaking on the PUNCH Live programme, the politician, however, noted that despite the “injustices”, violent agitations and killings were not the way to press for justice, equity and fairness.

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-igbo-candidate-cant-be-trusted-says-apc-chieftain-igbokwe/?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by richmond500: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Actually, I feel Igbos and Fulani's are the same sha.

They are both terrorist sympathizers but Igbo are open about it, they don't hide the fact that they are terrorists.

Modified
why are Ipob urchins crying on my comments?
So u online igbos knows that its actually painful when your tribe is insulted abi? God punish all miscreants

What's good for Greece is good for uganda.

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Loverofpeace: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
I don't think this man is mentally or this may be fake news..

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Easternblood: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
richmond500:

They are both terrorist sympathizers but Igbo are open about it, they don't hide the fact that they are terrorists
Is "Igbo" you are talking about synonymous to your Papa?? Just thinking out loud

266 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by FifthDogg: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
This man need beta mending, after which a slug will be forgotten in his cranium

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Charmingrascal(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Igbokwe has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is a bastard Igbo son

Even when wrong you will never see Northerners saying this about their tribe.

Not to talk of the fact that there is nothing wrong with Igbo Presidency.

I am Yoruba and no matter what I will not support any Igbo candidate over a Yoruba man, because Yoruba is my tribe, it is my heritage, it is my pride and nothing, I mean nothing will make me see other tribes as more important or superior to my tribe.

Igbokwe on many occasions has proved that he is not a true Igbo son I wonder how his family in Anambra or wherever he is from see him.

353 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by BKayy: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Igbokwe has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is a bastard Igbo son

Even when wrong you will never see Northerners saying this about their tribe.

Not to talk of the fact that there is nothing wrong with Igbo Presidency.

I am Yoruba and no matter what I will not support any Igbo candidate over a Yoruba man, because Yoruba is my tribe, it is my heritage, it is my pride and nothing, I mean nothing will make me see other tribes as more important or superior to my tribe.

Igbokwe on many occasions has proved that he is not a true Igbo son I wonder how his family in Anambra or wherever he is from see him.
He is currently an outcast.
Research or just Google it

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
BKayy:

He is currently an outcast.
Research or just Google it

Don't you think he's being strategic like Dave umahi? grin

Joe is right. If you think you can trust igbos go to computer village.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

Igbokwe, who is an aide to Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, stated this in a PUNCH Live interview on Thursday.

He said the South-East geopolitical zone has indeed suffered “injustices”, adding that in “everything we share in this country, we get the least.”

He, therefore, urged the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) to facilitate the creation of one more state to make states in the South-East six like other geopolitical zones in Nigeria.

States currently in the zone are Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi.
A proverb in Igbo says "the mouth that spoke evil about you, will later speak good!"

Hmmmmmm I don't even know what to make out of Joe Igbokwe undecided

So he knows this

Waiting for "they have threatened him" group

7 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by BlowYourMind: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Igbokwe understand his tribe more than I do, if he says his tribe is incapable, unreliable and unreasonable, who am I say otherwise

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by NoSentiment: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
One of my few sensible brothers from the Yeast.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Igbokwe understand his tribe more than I do, if he says his tribe is incapable, unreliable and unreasonable, who am I say otherwise
When Deji Adeyanju reported Tinubu's billion van, you no talk anything

Even the journalists wey report the babaringa bullion van himself aka Ganduje, you still no fit talk

So your opinion no hold water, Mr hypocrite!

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
richmond500:

They are both terrorist sympathizers but Igbo are open about it, they don't hide the fact that they are terrorists

insulting tribes

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by tommy589(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Well, I won't mind an Igbo presidency. Not that I expect any difference from him if there is no slight restructuring,but just want to see what he makes of it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by tafabaloo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Bros Joe, just shut that gutter of a mouth ! You stand for nothing but pure sycophancy!!
Selling your tribe's men cheap would not make the yorubas assimilate you as one of their own..

12 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Authoreety: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol, this guy again

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by NwaNimo1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2021

17 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by BobbieZion(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ok
Get ready... Cause IPOB will come at your jugular...

This kind thing they no go want hear...

6 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by DropsMic(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Smh
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by janedonez(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
He had facts, don't criticise him subjectively. Let's be objective, I believe he meant that no tribe would trust the IBO's to vote them

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by ecolime(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol

There is always that one bastard in every tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by chinavs9ja(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Efulefu spotted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Obaxxx(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
To the igbo people wey dey for nairaland,una sure say this man na true son of the ndigbo soil?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by numericalguy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Very true...

Yeebos can't be trusted not just in politics but in all walks of life

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Vinnie2000(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hmmm..

One Day, IPOB go Kpoof dis Man! sad

He go be like Film! shocked

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by PrinceOfLagos: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
No responsible man should talk about his tribe like this

Now I see why they razed his house to the ground

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by TheMan3: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
After APC, where will this man put his head

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol. Go and read my past posts. Igbo always fighting themselves. Mehn. These people are sick. grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by uptimum123(m): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Igbokwe saying it as it is

They cannot be trusted

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko / Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / Haile Selassie Met Ironsi, Gowon & Ojukwu In April 1966: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.