Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here (21465 Views)

Get Unilag Post Graduate Programme Entrance Exams Past Questions And Answers / 2019/2020 UNILAG DIPLOMA/FOUNDATION PROGRAMME DETAILS - 08158942445 / Nassarawa State University Keffi Announce It's Post Utme Cut Of Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by somethinggood(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Vasgas:

Okay. Do you know those from Biochemistry department.

And any idea of the current fees.
returning MSc student fees is about 142k approximately 143k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Buke26: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Brainzz40:
...having difficulty in my paying my acceptance fee....I slotted in my registration number and 123456 as password but they are telling me invalid credentials

Boss Good Afternoon,
Please I was given admission at NSUK last week but on trying to login to the portal I keep getting 'invalid credentials'... Please how were you able to solve this when you experienced it
Read you soon

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Buke26: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Brainzz40:
....I called the number on that Facebook stuff u sent...the guy rectified it
Boss please I keep getting ''invalid credentials'' while trying to login on my portal. I was admitted to study law last week but unable to login to pay acceptance fee and accept the admisiion. Please give me the person that helped you or do I go about it....

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by fitlaw(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Get your Academic Transcript In Hard Copy

You can get your Academic Transcript In Hard Copy both Undergraduate degree and Post Graduate from any institution in Nigeria.

For more information contact the following number: 08030493878, 08098493878. Or you can chat us on WhatsApp: 08030493878.
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Think9ja(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Geosystem:

Good evening sir.
Please, can you run me through how the application and admission process for the post graduate program work in Nsuk?

I've bought and filled the form online.

But I want to know what's next.
Like the process of transcript, entry exams, and other general information.

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Think9ja(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tampiko:
There is no need to worry about the closing date for registration, also forget about the 10k fine for late registration. All that matters is for you to try and pay your Acceptance Fee, print your Admission Letter and Clearance Form... Then proceed with your Departmental and Faculty registration, remember you will still have to part with some cash here.

When you're done with the above, proceed to PG School for necessary screening/verification, get your invoice and start the preparation for the payment of your school fees. There is a lot of time for you to do this, at least you have until first semester exams to pay up. But remember you will have no Matriculation Number, until your school fees is paid. It is usually generated 48 hours after your school fees payment was made.

l did my first Degree there, and will be starting my Masters any moment from now. Just waiting for them to finish up this their portal upgrade, so registration and lectures can start. Had my first Degree in History, and my Masters will also be in the same course. Just relax, no need for worries. Enjoy your day!

Good evening sir.
About nsuk post graduate program....
What next after buying and filling the form online? What is the process of getting the transcript? I downloaded the transcript request form but I don't know how to go about the whole stuff. Any suggestions?
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Think9ja:

Good evening sir.
Please, can you run me through how the application and admission process for the post graduate program work in Nsuk?

I've bought and filled the form online.

But I want to know what's next.
Like the process of transcript, entry exams, and other general information.

Thanks in anticipation

If you are residing close to keffi. I suggest you visit the school of post graduate. In the meantime, contact your alma mata to send your transcript to Nsuk 1022 P.O.Box School of post graduate.
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Think9ja(m): 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Vasgas:
he never die oo

Good evening sir.
I bought the PGD form online and filled.
But I don't know what next to do.

Will they email me on the next stage?

Secondly, I went to apply for my transcript, but they said I will need to bring a later from NSUK. How do I go about getting this letter?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Vasgas: 1:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Think9ja:

Good evening sir.
I bought the PGD form online and filled.
But I don't know what next to do.

Will they email me on the next stage?

Secondly, I went to apply for my transcript, but they said I will need to bring a later from NSUK. How do I go about getting this letter?

Thanks

1. After the application, if the deemed you qualify for the program you applied for you will be given admission.
So just wait for admission list.

2. If I get your question right, you were ask to bring a transcript request form to show that you applied for a program in Nsuk.

The transcript request form is downloaded when filling your PGD form online, you will see a place for download form. You download it filled it and submit it to the school you graduated form before the close of the sales of the form for the PGD program. So your school will forward it to nsuk.

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Think9ja(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Vasgas:

1. After the application, if the deemed you qualify for the program you applied for you will be given admission.

2. If I get your question right, you were ask to bring a transcript request form to show that you applied for a program in Nsuk.

The transcript request form is downloaded when filling your PGD form online, you will see a place for download form. You download it filled it and submit it to the school you graduated form before the close of the sales of the form for the PGD program. So your school will forward it to nsuk.

Good morning and thanks for replying me.
Also, thanks for clearing the air on the issue of transcript

Also, no any entry exams?

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Vasgas: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2021
Think9ja:

Good morning and thanks for replying me.
Also, thanks for clearing the air on the issue of transcript

Also, no any entry exams?

There is, but it is nothing to worry about. If you meet the necessary criteria, you will get the admission.

Which programme are u applying for

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Think9ja(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Vasgas:

There is, but it is nothing to worry about. If you meet the necessary criteria, you will get the admission.

Which programme are u applying for

PGD in Computer Science

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Bayhor(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Pls, I also applied for M.Sc Economics, do you have any idea of when the Admission will be out?

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Think9ja:

PGD in Computer Science

One my colleague haven't sent for their transcript yet, but she has written second semester exam. No worry just be patient you will receive a text message inviting you for exam next month or there about. 100 level are still registering now.
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Vasgas: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Bayhor:
Pls, I also applied for M.Sc Economics, do you have any idea of when the Admission will be out?

Registration(sales of form) will be closing on 31st September.

So probably the admission should be out in the middle of October
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Vasgas: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2021
no need to worry about some of these questions just try and gather finances for your program and if you have gather enough then relax.

He get why o

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Think9ja(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2021
Vasgas:

Good morning sir
I downloaded the transcript request form, but I was told the secretary of NSUK post graduate school needs to sign first before taking it to my school

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Think9ja(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2021
Geosystem:

One my colleague haven't sent for their transcript yet, but she has written second semester exam. No worry just be patient you will receive a text message inviting you for exam next month or there about. 100 level are still registering now.

Ok thank you sir.
But sir, I hope they drill students very well?
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Think9ja:

Ok thank you sir.
But sir, I hope they drill students very well?

Depends on your department. I can only speak for my department. On the whole, it is a stressful program particularly when you are working and don't plan to cheat throughout your exams.
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Think9ja(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Geosystem:

Depends on your department. I can only speak for my department. On the whole, it is a stressful program particularly when you are working and don't plan to cheat throughout your exams.

Ok sir.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Vasgas: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2021
Admission list out....

Sales of form closing tomorrow.

Acceptance fees payment has began

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Vasgas: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Sales of reopened and Will continued 31st of October

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Think9ja(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vasgas:
Sales of reopened and Will continued 31st of October

Chai!
NSUK can fvck up ehn
Why on earth did they reopen the sales of forms?
My best guess? People didn't apply.

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Vasgas: 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Think9ja:

Chai!
NSUK can fvck up ehn
Why on earth did they reopen the sales of forms?
My best guess? People didn't apply.

You wan make d close am
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Think9ja(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Vasgas:

You wan make d close am

Make them make their fees affordable, people go rush. Make them sha give me admission oo.
Cos I don fill the form submit since three weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Think9ja:

Make them make their fees affordable, people go rush. Make them sha give me admission oo.
Cos I don fill the form submit since three weeks ago

If you haven't been given admission go to the school of postgraduate, they will attend to you sharp sharp the school need your money.
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Think9ja(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Geosystem:

If you haven't been given admission go to the school of postgraduate, they will attend to you sharp sharp the school need your money.

Like seriously?
NSUK na wa.
I will do that asap
I just hope the investment will be worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by clemnati: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
please, have lectures started
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Think9ja(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Geosystem:

Good evening sir
I was in the school of post graduate studies yesterday and I was told they are still dealing with those that applied last year and early this year. I just don't understand how Nsuk operates honestly

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Think9ja:

Good evening sir
I was in the school of post graduate studies yesterday and I was told they are still dealing with those that applied last year and early this year. I just don't understand how Nsuk operates honestly

Have you bought your form?
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Geosystem(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
clemnati:
please, have lectures started

Next year. Lol
Re: Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here by Think9ja(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Geosystem:

Have you bought your form?

Yes sir, since 20th of last month

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Many Geologists Are Riding Okada - Olugbenga Okunlola, UI Professor Of Geology / Unizik Post Graduate 2017/2018 Forum / Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.