Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (522 Views)

Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / Let’s Talk About Pussy Farts; The Music From A Lady’s Honeypot During Sex / Let’s Talk About Sex: “his Weight Gain Is Affecting Our Sex Life” See Photo's... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Madisonsqua(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2019
Re: . by tyup(m): 1:16am On Aug 11, 2019
Madisonsqua:
Lately I've been thinking about Asian women. And after so many researches and experiments,
I think fillipina women are very family Oriented and probably one of the few loyal, honest and beautiful group of women left in this world if you meet the right one.

I bring it to my brothers who are more experience, dating or even married to this people to please tell us What's it like dating or even living with this beautiful small Latinos.

I Know that once you marry a fillipina woman, you're married to the entire family because of how close their families are. But as a Nigerian in diaspora, I think the financial implications is not different from going to Nigeria to marry. Cause the process is similar.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

74-year Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Girls After 54-years Of Marriage (photos) / Guys: / End Time! Man Caught Having Cex With 5 Cows…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.