Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo (36809 Views)

Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos / Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by enemyofprogress: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
There is nothing beautiful in his wife
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by oruma19: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
GistMore5:
Comedian Akpororo and his beautiful wife, Josphine loved up together in their latest picture.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/comedian-akpororo-love-up-with-wife-in-new-photo
Stop calling him a comedian. He is gospel artist. I hated him until I saw him perform in warri some two months ago, it was strictly praise and worship and my mind changed. I like him so much now. I think he should concentrate on praise and worship, he blesses people more doing that, comedy is not it at all for him, u need to see this guy dance and praise God to understand what i mean, he is just too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by Azord(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
LesbianBoy:
What did Akpororo tell her that made her agree to marry him sef grin grin

He told her that he
Has
A
Lot
Of
Money.
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by dannielight(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
May it last o.
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by tunary(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
This one na person way no go school o, he monetize his raw talent now he's successful. later them go say education is the key as if na only through education them take dey make am. Talent is a spare key and Ayo Balogun, (WIZKID) is a perfect example!
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sharp guy!!! Had to marry an extremely beautiful lady. If you know , you know.
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by Deltatoto: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
GistMore5:
Comedian Akpororo and his beautiful wife, Josphine loved up together in their latest picture.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/comedian-akpororo-love-up-with-wife-in-new-photo
totoo Dey der o..
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by englishmart(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
jeruba:

We buy your story you no gree give us change.
You no get change.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by dangoteinlaw: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
oruma19:
Stop calling him a comedian. He is gospel artist. I hated him until I saw him perform in warri some two months ago, it was strictly praise and worship and my mind changed. I like him so much now. I think he should concentrate on praise and worship, he blesses people more doing that, comedy is not it at all for him, u need to see this guy dance and praise God to understand what i mean, he is just too much.
ah ahhhh akpororo, if u want to hype yourself with another moniker at least do it easy nah lol
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by doggedfighter(f): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
ah ahhhh akpororo, if u want to hype yourself with another moniker at least do it easy nah lol
This cracked me up. Haba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by jibrilELsudan: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
I remember back in the day when his wife then single used to wait for me to come pick her up from enerhen junction in warri then I take her to my apartment at shell quarters where I hang her on the ceiling and fvck her forcados style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by Bizzyliss(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
New planet hotel and resort okoko na him una go snap pic

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by TemmyT002(m): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
His wife fine sha
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
englishmart:
My landlord evicted me yesterday, the moment I finished reading this thread he called and apologized begging me to return to his house and live without paying rents. Thank you Nairaland, thank you Akpororo.
Lol.... Lmao..
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by Deltatoto: 12:43am On Aug 12, 2019
GistMore5:

i no Dey fkkk ppl wife but make I no catch this one o.i go rod her skinny
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by Deltatoto: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
I remember back in the day when his wife then single used to wait for me to come pick her up from enerhen junction in warri then I take her to my apartment at shell quarters where I hang her on the ceiling and fvck her forcados style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.
i don fkkk her well well too.d girl nyash sweet sha
Re: Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo by Skmoda(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2019
Elijahrona:
What a very nice photo. After viewing it, I am now a productive person and my life will never remain the same.

Please this isn't news worthy (with all due respect)
Seconded

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: 'How I Met Temi Otedola' / Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video / Meet Mitchell Anu Adeleke, Davido's 1st Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.