Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts (45871 Views)

Salihu Tanko Yakasai Blames Arewa For Tolerating Insecurity, Ogundamisi Reacts / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Violence In Kano, Slams Governor Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by nonaira: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
Putinofrussia:

Are you deluded?
Statistics show that Yorubas travel more than the Igbos and you are still arguing blindly.

So you demons went and reported me laughing at una for your mental illness of delusion so they can ban me to stop exposing una delusion grin grin. You can go cry about this ID too. It's here to continue laughing and exposing una delusion.

Which statistics?
The one Afonja pulled out of their asses and posted on Wikipedia with dubious "facts" to decieve the masses as true. Like I told your other brethren VERIFY EVERYTHING written on Wikipedia before making a fool of yourself.

The so called "reference" is a deadend when clicked on thus, I went googling only to find out there's no 2015 Canadian Census. The last Canadian Census was in 2016. Also, as screenshot indicated, the ones before the 2016 is 2011-1996. There's no 2015 grin grin

Ndi Aras with constant fabrication. Una think we are still in the era of Lagos-Ibadan propaganda media.

All Afonja's "statistics" is Afonja are highly delusional. There some of us that actually live outside of that your shithole and actually know who travels most.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by nonaira: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Those figures are wrong. 1600 IGBOS in America? I'm 100% that my small village in Ngwo has more than 5000 indigens in America.

U probably didn't understand that table u posted, it isn't showing igbo population in America

I don't argue over nonsense. It appears they never taught una how to click links in that shithole.

Exactly how I attached the screenshot, follow that process to VERIFY what's written.

Like I told the other dude, if you have a problem, call the US government and complain

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
nonaira:

I don't argue over nonsense. It appears they never taught una how to click links in that shithole.

Exactly how I attached the screenshot, follow that process to VERIFY what's written.

Like I told the other dude, if you have a problem, call the US government and complain

Are u abnormal?

Which link did u post here for anyone to click?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by MetaPhysical: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Are u abnormal?

Dude, el Zazakky is travelling to India today. Go and wish him safety, if Iran does the right thing you might not see zakzakky in this country again.
Leave Grandson thread alone. grin Oniranu!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Dude, el Zazakky is travelling to India today. Go and wish him safety, if Iran does the right thing you might not see zakzakky in this country again.
Leave Grandson thread alone. grin Oniranu!

Pls are u well @ all?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Ritchiee: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So with 3 pictures from Ogun, Ogun Is now more developed than the entire SE? cheesy
Ogun state has 3 mega malls.
About 5 GRAs with new ones springing up.
Highest number of industries.
And lots of higher institutions...
Ogun state has more infrastructures than any SE states...

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by nonaira: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Are u abnormal?

You actually very slow. Common sense should have told anybody that go to Wikipedia, search Yoruba Americams, click on the reference link on the page and viola you get the chart but Noooooooooo. Not a slowpoke like this one.

You have to break it down microscopic level for this slowpoke

You see that one next to total population, click that, it'll direct you to the reference (second screenshot) and b it'll send you to the U.S census dum dum
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_Americans

Can't believe I had to break this down to microscopic level for this fool. Idiota

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ritchiee:

Ogun state has 3 mega malls.
About 5 GRAs with new ones springing up.
Highest number of industries.
And lots of higher institutions...
Ogun state has more infrastructures than any SE states...

LMFAO, wit 3 mega malls, new GRA n higher institutions, Ogun state now has more infrastructures than SE grin grin, statement of a yoruba man that has never stepped foot in the SE in their entire lives.

For starters, Enugu state has 3 mega malls. Without thinking, I can name GAME, ROBAN, SPAR & SHOPRITE

I can't count the number of New GRAs in enugu, I can count at least 4 in my head. Real estate is a mega ish in enugu state. Plots of lands in timid undeveloped areas go for 2 million naira casually.

Higher institutions? Lmfaooooo.

Let me write off head.

ESUT.

UNN.

UNEC.

IMT

OSISATECH

Enugu state college of education.

MADONNA UNIVERSITY.

CARITAS UNIVERSITY.

RENNAISANCE.

Coal city university.

ESUT business school.

Godfrey Okoye university.

Open university.

Just the ones I can remember in enugu state, There are still many technical higher institutions, schools of health and colleges of education that i didn't list..

Pls keep kwayet n start travelling, u can't find out how developed Enugu, Owerri or Umuahia is by sitting in Ogbomosho to type.

Having visited the SW wella, I can bet my life comfortably that minus Lagos, SE n SS beat the other states in yoruba land hands down in terms of development (even with extremely federal presence here generally)

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Ritchiee: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
PrecisionFx:

LMFAO, wit 3 mega malls, new GRA n higher institutions, Ogun state now has more infrastructures than SE grin grin, statement of a yoruba man that has never stepped foot in the SE in their entire lives.

For starters, Enugu state has 3 mega malls. Without thinking, I can name GAME, ROBAN, SPAR & SHOPRITE

I can't count the number of New GRAs in enugu, I can count at least 4 in my head. Real estate is a mega ish in enugu state. Plots of lands in timid undeveloped areas go for 2 million naira casually.

Higher institutions? Lmfaooooo.

Let me write off head.

ESUT.

UNN.

UNEC.

IMT

OSISATECH

Enugu state college of education.

MADONNA UNIVERSITY.

CARITAS UNIVERSITY.

RENNAISANCE.

Coal city university.

ESUT business school.

Godfrey Okoye university.

Open university.

Just the ones I can remember in enugu state, There are still many technical higher institutions, schools of health and colleges of education that i didn't list..

Pls keep kwayet n start travelling, u can't find out how developed Enugu, Owerri or Umuahia is by sitting in Ogbomosho to type.

Having visited the SW wella, I can bet my life comfortably that minus Lagos, SE n SS beat the other states in yoruba land hands down in terms of development (even with extremely federal presence here generally)

I was not talking about fake malls like shops you call malls in your SE villages but real malls.Anambra had one and all Igbos were so happy they nearly caused a stamped.You only have 4 malls in the entire Igboland.

Anambra malls.I bet Igbos had never seen a mall before until then. grin

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
nonaira:

You actually very slow. Common sense should have told anybody that go to Wikipedia, search Yoruba Americams, click on the reference link on the page and viola you get the chart but Noooooooooo. Not a slowpoke like this one.

You have to break it down microscopic level for this slowpoke

You see that one next to total population, click that, it'll direct you to the reference (second screenshot) and b it'll send you to the U.S census dum dum
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_Americans

Can't believe I had to break this down to microscopic level for this fool. Idiota

It's quite normal for many Afonjas to be aggressively stupid online, it isn't new.

Now for starters, U never dropped any link, u kept saying click on the link, don't be a FoooOOoooOOOooL n stop expecting anyone to do searches because u said so.

Now back to the topic, bring proof of ur claims, don't give me any useless information from Wikipedia or any Encyclopedia, articles there can be written by anyone on earth and articles there can be edited by anyone on earth.

Bring real proof that there are 1.8 million yorubas in America or permanently keep mute

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by MetaPhysical: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
PrecisionFx:

It's quite normal for many Afonjas to be aggressively stupid online, it isn't new.

Now for starters, U never dropped any link, u kept saying click on the link, don't be a FoooOOoooOOOooL n stop expecting anyone to do searches because u said so.

Now back to the topic, bring proof of ur claims, don't give me any useless information from Wikipedia or any Encyclopedia, articles there can be written by anyone on earth and articles there can be edited by anyone on earth.

Bring real proof that there are 1.8 million yorubas in America or permanently keep mute

The source of the info he gave you was US Census Bureau. The wiki info is an article but the data is taken from US Census database and they referenced it. If you dont believe look in the Census data. You dont believe that also?

Hey nonaira, give him the Biafran Bureau of Statistics figure. He will believe that. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Yorubabyblood: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ritchiee:

Yorubas travel more than Igbos.They are one of the most travelled people in Africa.Yorubas are even in the coldest part of the world.These are statistics.
What makes you think Igbos travel more than Yorubas?
My brother we yorubas hardly travel out of our comfort zone, Igbos travel more than we do,
stop lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by reality1010: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ritchiee:

I was not talking about fake malls like shops you call malls in your SE villages but real malls.Anambra had one and all Igbos were so happy they nearly caused a stamped.You only have 4 malls in the entire Igboland.

grin.

No comment.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Shinjitsu: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
The igbos hate yourbas cause the are

cowards,,,slaves, ,, ass lick of the huase/Fulani and

Back stabber
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by nonaira: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Dum Dum I'm not Afonja. I'm actually on your side. I posted the actual US census quoted on the link. Stop making a fool of Ndi Igbo on here by embarrassing yourself. Displaying inability to verify reference like the rest of them is a fucking shame. Stop embarrassing yourself enyi.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by martinsodo: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
Insanity....please forgive him because he has taken over dosage of tramadol
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by chiboyjohn: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2019
Ritchiee:

How many do you have in yoruba land grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by OreMI22: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
naptu2:

https://zenithnaija.com/adeyinka-grandson-arrested-in-london-for-instigating-killing-of-igbos/?amp_markup=1&__twitter_impression=true

Reactions.

I'm looking forward to more of his irate videos from prison calling on people to rise and kill their neighbors of different tribes.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Ruggman: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
That is a good development, that boy is a nuisance
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by naptu2: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is why the video began trending again. He is due to appear in court soon and the video was posted on his Facebook page yesterday as a means of rallying his supporters.

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
englishmart:
The yorubas are completely envious of the enterprising Ndigbo.

Yoruba are well accomplished also so I don't think it's about that bt mutual political rivalry or partnerships which ended in political betrayals on one or both sides which has spread to every other areas of their relationship sadly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH) / Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Omarose Manigault In 'War' With Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.