Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts (45878 Views)

Salihu Tanko Yakasai Blames Arewa For Tolerating Insecurity, Ogundamisi Reacts / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Violence In Kano, Slams Governor Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Ritchiee: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
Odingo1:

Yoruba travel more than Igbo ke, hahaha grin, in Nigeria or abroad. Yoruba elite and middle income earners goes majorly to London, Igbos dominate hustling ground in Europe, America, Asia and rest of the world.

Yorubas travel more than Igbos.They are one of the most travelled people in Africa.Yorubas are even in the coldest part of the world.These are statistics.
What makes you think Igbos travel more than Yorubas?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Odingo1: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ritchiee:

Yorubas travel more than Igbos.They are one of the most travelled people in Africa.Yorubas are even in the coldest part of the world.These are statistics.
Why joining Yorubas in Benin republic, you can see that Igbos in Canada is nearly equal to numbers of Yorubas drawn from two countries of Nigeria and Benin Republic, even some Togo Yoruba people join.

That will tell you that Igbos travel more interms of hustling travel, I dey Europe, i know wetin I dey tell you, Igbos are everywhere more than Yoruba in great margins apart from UK.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by dipseacon: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chai, this thing pain you oooo tongue
KahlDrogo:
Ebos can hardly take one tenth of the hate they give others. That pig called Cownu said he would go to abuja and cut of the president's head and bring it to them in Biafraland and they praised the pig.

These are the same people hailing the arrest of Adeyinka. angry
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by cautious: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
He has a masters degree in Economics but can’t seem to secure a decent job. This guy is bitter, simple. He is also grieving his late brother but going about it the wrong way by spewing hatred.

Pity him, guys. His state of mind is poor

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by dannielight(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Well, he brought this on himself.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Ziggylady(f): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
DeathToAllIgbos:
Adeyinka Grandson is a great Hero. He didn't say half of what Kunu said, yet Igbos ganged up against him and threatened to get him. Now that you got him arrested, so what?!

Poor soul..you lots are spent and decimated before you even took of..

Nnamdi Kanu said more than adeyinka grandson according to you yet he (Nnamdi Kanu) is cruising UK,Europe,America,Israel et al un,olested while your adeyinka hero has been caged like the demented silly brat he is. In UK.... grin grin....who is the clown now?

Copy-cats and wanna-bes who cant get anything right,better go beg your supreme master Nnamdi Kanu to borrow you some brains.

Cos all you can do is opening a moniker on Nairaland with the name 'DeathtoIgbos' as you float helplessly around... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Ritchiee: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Odingo1:

Why joining Yorubas in Benin republic, you can see that Igbos in Canada is nearly equal to numbers of Yorubas drawn from two countries of Nigeria and Benin Republic, even some Togo Yoruba people join.

That will tell you that Igbos travel more interms of hustling travel, I dey Europe, i know wetin I dey tell you, Igbos are everywhere more than Yoruba in great margins apart from UK.
Yorubas in Canada are 9000 compared to Igbos who are 5000.
We have 1,800000 Yorubas in America as against 224,000 Igbos.Remove 400000 Yorubas from Benin,it still means that Yorubas from Benin travel more than Igbos. wink
Your word is just like saying Egun people travel more than Igbos without proof or stat to back it up.Fact is Yorubas are the most travelled in Africa,Statistics by European countries confirmed this.
There are Igbos in one funny African country like this.Why are they not travelling?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by PetroDollax: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nigerians are not facing xenophobic attacks in Ghana. Are nigerians the only foreigners in Ghana? Is Ghana the only place nigerians are having problems in the world? Nigerians should search themselves very well. it is their actions and attitudes that is making their lives difficult everywhere. Even back in Nigeria we know how they behave.

DSoj:
Nigerians are facing xenophobia in South Africa, Ghana etc and still this idiot wants internal xenophobia in Nigeria. This is witchcraft.
He should be silenced with his hate speeches.

But my Igbo brothers, U people too should calm down and give some respect to ur host communities so as to avoid provocation.

We Need Peace Not War!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Ikenna0b: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

nndamdi kanu hate speech is worst than any other person. If them born hin papa well, make hin show for Nigeria

Story teller. Nnamdi Kanu was in the same UK spreading the so called "hate speech" Afonjas have been telling us about. Despite una wailing to UK, not once has he been arrested. Instead, a politician in the British parliament actually protested with them once. Another politician actually introduced supporting Biafra in their parliament and it's still open to collecting signatures. Some European lawyers are taking their cases pro Bono. Nigga shut the Bleep up comparing Kanu to your terrorist in training. They aren't even close to being the same level. One is a terrorist and treated as such and the other is a freedom fighter and treated as such excluding the shithole.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Ikenna0b: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ritchiee:

The U.S census that claimed Yorubas are in millions. grin grin. There's a reason people do not use Wikipedia as a source dum dum. Anybody can write anything on Wikipedia.

4 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Ritchiee: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin
Ikenna0b:

The U.S census that claimed Yorubas are in millions. grin grin. There's a reason people do not use Wikipedia as a source dum dum. Anybody can write anything on Wikipedia.

Which census is this? Pls,specify.
This is from America...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Putinofrussia: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ikenna0b:

Dum dum that's the census on the link posted. Next time, be smart enough to click on a reference on Wikipedia and verify it yourself. If you've ever stepped foot in college, you probably would have learned this little trick aka VERIFY EVERYTHING written on Wikipedia. Don't make a fool of yourself again.
What is this one saying?
Yoruba still travels more than the Igbos.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ikenna0b:

You're right about Wikipedia, but maybe you should have posted your link too. Those figures don't look plausible. Are you saying there are only 1000+ Yorubas and 1000+ Igbos in America? grin My local government in Anambra alone would have a lot more than 1000+ people in America.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by maak400: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Shinjitsu:
Why do the yourbas hate the igbos?
Why do the igbos hate Yoruba?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Ikenna0b: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

You're right about Wikipedia, but maybe you should have posted your link too. Those figures don't look plausible. Are you saying there are only 1000+ Yorubas and 1000+ Igbos in America? grin My local government in Anambra alone would have a lot more than 1000+ people in America.

The link is exactly the one posted on the Wikipedia page. Unlike the fool, I actually clicked on it to verify what stated. As my screenshot actually showed, that's from the government( census.gov). You should go and call the US government if you have a problem with what they wrote.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Ikenna0b: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Putinofrussia:
What is this one saying?
Yoruba still travels more than the Igbos.

Whatever your delusion tells you. It is not my interest to argue against a psychosis

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
naptu2:

The offence was committed in the UK. Adeyinka Grandson is based in the UK and he made those posts (for which he has been arrested) in the UK.

Why did you reply him?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ikenna0b:

The link is exactly the one posted on the Wikipedia page. Unlike the fool, I actually clicked on it to verify what stated. As my screenshot actually showed, that's from the government( census.gov). You should go and call the US government if you have a problem with what they wrote.

I don't have to call anybody. It's not that important to me. grin Just pointing out the figure doesn't look realistic. You don't "have a problem" with those figures? You believe there are just 1000+ Igbos and Yorubas in America?

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by MrGerald(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sometimes I wonder how a Yoruba man would stand on his feet and attack a Igbo man, it's suicidal.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by RoseyJ: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
backbone503:
Multichoice, Stanbic IBTC, MTN and all other SA owned businesses in Nigeria should be shutdown.

That is not the solution to xenophobia
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Correcto: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
So your problem is kanu, Receive sense
CrimeKsmart:

nndamdi kanu hate speech is worst than any other person. If them born hin papa well, make hin show for Nigeria
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Ritchiee:
grin

Which census is this? Pls,specify.
This is from America...

Pls are u well @ all sir?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 12, 2019
naptu2:
Summary of Adeyinka Grandson's new video.

"Kayode Ogundamisi is spreading fake news. He used to work for Sahara Reporters, with Sowore. I think they've separated now. They are both involved in fake news. He was with OPC before Gani Adams expelled him. He spread fake news when I was arrested by two policemen in London in 2015.

He said that I'm under restriction. I'm not under any restriction. He said I'm on tag. Look at my feet, I'm not on tag. I have two properties in London. The police only told me that I can only sleep in one. I'm not under any restriction.

I have over 400 videos. Some people reported 40 of my videos and the police investigated and found incitement to violence in 17 of them. They are investigating. We all know where this is coming from. It's coming from the Ibos".

Watch video here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AboutYorubaland/status/1160267409300893697

All his social media has been banned.

He was arrested.

He has quit his job.

And he's still blaming IGBOs

This is just the beginning.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 12, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Give examples.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 12, 2019
Emkingz:
Nigerian youths don't be deceived. Nigerian problem is beyond tribe or religion. It's the masses against the elite. Open the eyes of your mind and see beyond your nose. The elite has more to loose. I pray we be wise enough to see this.

Focus on the topic.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 12, 2019
AntiBalaka:
I don't know why the UK is still harbouring that Yoruba fugitive, Kayode Ogundamasi.

Ogundamasi skipped bail and criminal prosecution for I
inciting a mob of Yorubas to kill unarmed Hausa and Fulani in Yoruba land.

U mean adeyinka?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 12, 2019
PHIPEX:
Offence was commited in Nigeria but arrest was made in UK, where is our own law enforcement agency?

He did all that abroad
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 12, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
I saw this and weep for this country

Is that why u need a Sucre mummy?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 12, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Ebos can hardly take one tenth of the hate they give others. That pig called Cownu said he would go to abuja and cut of the president's head and bring it to them in Biafraland and they praised the pig.

These are the same people hailing the arrest of Adeyinka. angry

But Kanu lives in the same UK and yet they didn't arrest him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari / Bukola Saraki Visits Sandra Davou, Sergeant Assaulted At The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.