Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Why Did We Clap When Praying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did We Clap When Praying (347 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / How Did We End Up With So Many Churches? / As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did We Clap When Praying by Paramount01(m): 7:12am On Aug 11, 2019
Why did some Christians clap while praying?I have search thorough the scripture ,I have never found a place Jesus ask is to clap while praying
Re: Why Did We Clap When Praying by OtemAtum: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2019
Some people clap because mosquitoes were biting them right in the church. Others clap because of high emotion.

Op, don't be a robot, Jesus mustn't ask you to clap before you do so. Did Jesus ask you to spit, shit, sweat and piss? But you do those things, don't you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did We Clap When Praying by CAPSLOCKED: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2019
Paramount01:
Why did some Christians clap while praying?I have search thorough the scripture ,I have never found a place Jesus ask is to clap while praying

BECAUSE GOD IS ALWAYS ABSENT MINDED SO THEY THINK CLAPPING HELPS TO PULL HIS ATTENTION. smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did We Clap When Praying by Kingsley10000: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2019
haven't seen anyone clapping and praying....
Re: Why Did We Clap When Praying by hakeem4(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BECAUSE GOD IS ALWAYS ABSENT MINDED SO THEY THINK CLAPPING HELPS TO PULL HIS ATTENTION. smiley

Re: Why Did We Clap When Praying by Paramount01(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
OtemAtum:
Some people clap because mosquitoes were biting them right in the church. Others clap because of high emotion.

Op, don't be a robot, Jesus mustn't ask you to clap before you do so. Did Jesus ask you to spit, shit, sweat and piss? But you do those things, don't you?

I don't do them when praying.I do them because they are things of nature
Re: Why Did We Clap When Praying by Paramount01(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kingsley10000:
haven't seen anyone clapping and praying....

Go to all this Pentecostal churches.you will not even know the difernce between praying and claping

(1) (Reply)

Father Burns Child For Failing To Pass His Exam / Combat Between Nigerian Pastor And A Demon (pics And Comment) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Speaks On RUGA At CAN Security Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.