Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Did We Clap When Praying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did We Clap When Praying (386 Views)

How Did We End Up With So Many Churches? / As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying? / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did We Clap When Praying by Paramount01(m): 7:12am On Aug 11, 2019
Why did some Christians clap while praying?I have search thorough the scripture ,I have never found a place Jesus ask is to clap while praying
Re: Why Did We Clap When Praying by OtemAtum: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2019
Some people clap because mosquitoes were biting them right in the church. Others clap because of high emotion.

Op, don't be a robot, Jesus mustn't ask you to clap before you do so. Did Jesus ask you to spit, shit, sweat and piss? But you do those things, don't you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did We Clap When Praying by CAPSLOCKED: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2019
Paramount01:
Why did some Christians clap while praying?I have search thorough the scripture ,I have never found a place Jesus ask is to clap while praying

BECAUSE GOD IS ALWAYS ABSENT MINDED SO THEY THINK CLAPPING HELPS TO PULL HIS ATTENTION. smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did We Clap When Praying by Kingsley10000: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2019
haven't seen anyone clapping and praying....
Re: Why Did We Clap When Praying by hakeem4(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BECAUSE GOD IS ALWAYS ABSENT MINDED SO THEY THINK CLAPPING HELPS TO PULL HIS ATTENTION. smiley

Re: Why Did We Clap When Praying by Paramount01(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
OtemAtum:
Some people clap because mosquitoes were biting them right in the church. Others clap because of high emotion.

Op, don't be a robot, Jesus mustn't ask you to clap before you do so. Did Jesus ask you to spit, shit, sweat and piss? But you do those things, don't you?

I don't do them when praying.I do them because they are things of nature
Re: Why Did We Clap When Praying by Paramount01(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kingsley10000:
haven't seen anyone clapping and praying....

Go to all this Pentecostal churches.you will not even know the difernce between praying and claping

(1) (Reply)

Screenshot: Jehovah's Happy Organization / Don’t Fall For The Bait And Switch / Prayer Before Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.