Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How To Make Someone You Are Calling Pay For Your Call On Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Someone You Are Calling Pay For Your Call On Airtel (5007 Views)

What Will Make Someone To Give Another Person This Number Of Missed Calls? Pics) / How To Make Someone You Are Calling Pay For Your Call On Airtel / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Someone You Are Calling Pay For Your Call On Airtel by lukastechs: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2019
Our daily wish is "How can i make calls and the receiver pays for the call made", I was among-st one of you too... This dream is now made reality for Airtel Users only...

In recent times we've seen how to flash someone on airtel with 0.0kb balance and also how to borrow airtime from airtel without paying service charge.

In today's post, we are going to talk about Airtel Pay For My Call service provided by Airtel to enable users enjoy this offer and that's the main reason why we made this post.

Without wasting much of our time, let's get down to the main topic.

How To Make Someone You Are Calling Pay For Your Call On Airtel

Simply, input # followed by the number you're trying to reach.

Example: #09097827656

SOURCE: https://www.lukastechs.com/2019/08/how-to-make-someone-you-are-calling-pay.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Aliexpress Which Of The Two Should I Go For Nairalanders / 20 Naira Daily Unlimited Free Browsing On MTN With Simpleserver And Autoproxy / Miezu Mx3!! World's Cheapest 8-core Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.