Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nigerian Mum Gets Emotional As Her Son Returns Home After 5 Years In Canada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Mum Gets Emotional As Her Son Returns Home After 5 Years In Canada (375 Views)

Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) / Anita Joseph Gets Emotional As Laycon Wins BBNaija (Video) / Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mum Gets Emotional As Her Son Returns Home After 5 Years In Canada by Naijaalive(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2019
A video which captured the emotional scene between a Nigerian mother and her son who returned home after 5 years of study in Canada, has gone viral on social media.

@amefricana revealed that he left Nigeria when he was 18 as an international student and returned home after 5 years with a permanent residency in Canada. The video he shared came with the caption;

I was barely 18 when I left Nigeria to Canada as an international student, I came back home for the first time ever now a Canadian permanent resident. 5 years of not seeing my family, this was my mum’s reaction. I love you mum!

Watch The Video

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/nigerian-mum-gets-emotional-as-her-son-returns-home-after-5-years-in-canada.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mum Gets Emotional As Her Son Returns Home After 5 Years In Canada by Naijaalive(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2019
wooooow.....
Re: Nigerian Mum Gets Emotional As Her Son Returns Home After 5 Years In Canada by Kingosytex(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2019
What an emotional re-union!

I am happy for them. May God increase their cause to be happy.

Welcome home bro! be careful of SARS, army and any uniformed group. Surviving in Nigeria is now more difficult than it was when you left.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Gets Emotional As Her Son Returns Home After 5 Years In Canada by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2019
Nice

(1) (Reply)

ABU Students Return The ₦2.5 Million They Found By The Roadside / Actress Ruth Kadiri Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Adorable Photo, Video Read More: / “ole Ni Everybody” – Naira Marley Reacts To Arrest Of ’77 Nigerians’ By FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.