Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along (27710 Views)

Apostle Suleman Have Said It All,but I Don't Believe In What He Says,just Becaus / Novel: What He Says / It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Buhahaha..... The guy is crazy cheesygrin

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by luminouz(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2019
This gat me laughing like...

3 Likes

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by olatade(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Sharp guy scam the scammer

3 Likes

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by jk200: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2019
The guy action sweet me die. lol

1 Like

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Neddyogu(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2019
He even try accommodate dem small.

3 Likes

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by whizbee(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2019
I once did something like this, except that I bought drinks for my girl and I, then left the hungry girls to order for themselves, they even kept ordering not minding my countenance, as they were about finishing, I gave my girl 1k for tfare... told them I wanna use rest room, den i japa... they all paid through their nose and washed plates....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Welrez(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Girls who do this silly act with boys are actually wretched and poor and have a poor state of mind. Flee from them.

6 Likes

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by adanny01(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Cool guy, I for carry them go mama put spend 1k at 250 each. The 50 na for zobo.

8 Likes

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Homiesjinxbank: 7:52am On Aug 12, 2019
Sharp guy on the wheel of steel

1 Like

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Sam2310(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2019
Abeg, those girls order for more burial rice? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by martowskin1(m): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Apination:
Warri girls are some of the worst set of human beings you can ever encounter. They are lazy, hungry, bitchy, stupid and destinyless cos boys don use almost all of them finish undecided

Hey, hey ... Stop it there, u can't just rundown my sisters like that...

Warri girls are nice and loving...

because u encountered one bad person is not enough reason to label everyone one of them bad

6 Likes

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by vivypretty(f): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2019
I like the way you write.

2 Likes

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by bomasek(m): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Nice one cool
Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Gals no the here '' let's go out'' they'll think shoprit and Tantalizer
Chai this guy get better brain

1 Like

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by AreaFada2: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2019
hahn:
Lol. The guy na fool
Compound fool even.

You have no money and the pure water money you have you want to spend on one idiot who may be dating 20 men simultaneously. Instead of building his business solidly first. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Madaraa1(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2019
I better read the story finish everybody just they say sharp dude

3 Likes

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Kassia(f): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Mrshape: 7:55am On Aug 12, 2019
Sharp guy.
Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Mekanus(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2019
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Apination(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2019
martowskin1:

Hey, hey ... Stop it there, u can't just rundown my sisters like that...

Warri girls are nice and loving...

because u encountered one bad person is not enough reason to label everyone one of them bad
I'm from Delta state, living in warri and what I just said is nothing but the truth whether you like it or not undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by juniorstar(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2019
The story looks like a cooked up one, but the burial timing was on point.
Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by GHOSTSNIPER(m): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2019
Tumbs up bro, these shitty bitches ain't loyal and one origin for you

1 Like

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Sonoyom(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2019
see sense everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by dangoteinlaw: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2019
Lmao this crack me uo, thanks for Brightening my day today and I hope the stupid boys association of Nigeria will get to see this trick and have some sense too. Useless lazy girls

4 Likes

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Davepal: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2019
OkoYibo:
Hungry poverty-stricken girls would nearly finish OP today.

You can say that again

1 Like

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Torimaster(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2019
I made a promise to myself never to fall for such "We are coming" anymore.. Once I see U bringing along a friend without prior information, I will simply drive off.

4 Likes

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by bluefilm: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2019
We need more of such Judes among our men today.

Not all these pussified niggaz that are so weak minded that these bitches uses them to play whot.

3 Likes

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by DavidEsq(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2019
Pls how can I meet this Jude? I wan gee am pepper soup cow tail with plenty beer cheesy. Some of una wey dey hail am no even get the kind mind wey e get o! If not, geh for don stop this their behaviour

7 Likes

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Mrshape: 8:01am On Aug 12, 2019
Apination:
Warri girls are some of the worst set of human beings you can ever encounter. They are lazy, hungry, bitchy, stupid and destinyless cos boys don use almost all of them finish undecided
Warri girls na u day call lazy?
U fall hand.
Warri girls make day feed their husband and extended family?
Baba no go there, they hard working pass you,

One sharp warri girl done run your matter na you here come day do mouth like basket.

Na scam she scam you she no lazy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by bukatyne(f): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2019
Interesting story.

I think a simple no would do sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / Adichie Condems Buhari's Govt In Blistering New York Times Op-ed / List Of My Recent Completed Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.