Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along (27697 Views)

Apostle Suleman Have Said It All,but I Don't Believe In What He Says,just Becaus / Novel: What He Says / It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by leonard509(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
englishmart:
If my budget was for two plates of fried rice and chicken, she and her friends will share one plate, while I enjoy mine. I didn't tell her it was my birthday, why come with friends or loved ones?
Simple
Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by ngwababe(f): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
AJohnnasa:

Ngwababe, your type of girl or not?

My type of girl, babe wey sabi wink
Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Vanmatrix(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
vivypretty:
I like the way you write.

Thanks
Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Vanmatrix(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Femeto:
Poor guy. The girls no get class self. Them suppose change am for am.

Na so majority of warri / ughelli girls be
Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Vanmatrix(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
beeniemccoy:
No real girl who's seriously interested in getting to know a guy will tag along on a date with her friends. Na only all those hunger-starved ladies dey do that kin thing.

You are blessed brother!!!
Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Divay22(f): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
blinking001:

Speak for yourself only and stop generalizing.
I'm speaking on behalf of your sisters and nieces. But if they're like the rest then am standing alone smiley
Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by blinking001(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Divay22:

I'm speaking on behalf of your sisters and nieces. But if they're like the rest then am standing alone smiley
Okay
Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by mourinhob: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
corike:
Lol all of a sudden all the nairaland female's went on vacation even the two that did comment had nothing to say,dem wan open pepperoni for him head.

Bro, how I fit contact for a bizness idea. its legit and safe.
Re: The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
mourinhob:

Bro, how I fit contact for a bizness idea. its legit and safe.
. Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / Adichie Condems Buhari's Govt In Blistering New York Times Op-ed / I'm Pregnant For My Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.