Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections (26711 Views)

EFCC Probe: Dickson Tells Bayelsa LGA Chairmen He Has Nothing To Hide / Lagos LGA Elections: Sanwo-Olu Casts His Vote In Ikoyi / PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections by Basher8583: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
It's a waterlogged area... There are no land the little you see are either Island or sand filled, do you know how much that cost?

Bayelsa people are very hard working people, I am not from Bayelsa ... Quit commenting about what you know little or nothing about.

Do you know the amount it would cost to build a single road in a swampy area is enough to build 3 or more wherever you're from?

In other words what you're trying to tell me is that the huge federal allocation is not enough for the state as small as it is. Please look for another excuse

And what makes you think I dont know what Im saying. have you countered everything I have said to be lies?

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections by Basher8583: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
ken6488:

grin

Lol. I don't really have your time lemme just focus on my state issues

But don't forget you can't decevie every one with fake news

Bro. Trust me. I hate fake news more than anything. Will not propagate anything fake. Id rather keep quiet if Ive got no facts
Re: PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Las las, na another Governor go sack them latest by December either APC or PDP.
Re: PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections by Blizzy9ja: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Basher8583:

In other words what you're trying to tell me is that the huge federal allocation is not enough for the state as small as it is. Please look for another excuse

And what makes you think I dont know what Im saying. have you countered everything I have said to be lies?

I wonder why am arguing with a one time visitor that knows absolutely nothing about Bayelsa state... You can't just run into conclusion just from a single visit to a slum in yenagoa or wherever in BYS
Re: PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections by Basher8583: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
I wonder why am arguing with a one time visitor that knows absolutely nothing about Bayelsa state... You can't just run into conclusion just from a single visit to a slum in yenagoa or wherever in BYS
And where in my post did i mention visiting Bayelsa once.
Face it. The truth will always be the truth
Re: PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections by godofuck231: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
I know it would be a mortal injury to the APC in bayelsa ,the beating of the century was bestowed on them with heavy hands.
Re: PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections by Blizzy9ja: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Basher8583:

And where in my post did i mention visiting Bayelsa once.
Face it. The truth will always be the truth
If you need help be specific, I can help your ignorance
Re: PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections by Turantula(m): 12:06am On Aug 12, 2019
Basher8583:

You no get any power and you know it. Worst worst you go bomb ya state oil reserve thinking you are dealing with FG.
Na why you no get clean water.
Farming is impossible,
fishing is impossible,
all caused with your own idle hands.
No state in Nigeria can control any resource. The best that can be done is to give the state huge Federal allocation in royalty which I believe is fair.
So what are your governors doing with the huge allocations. Those are the people pdp put there to Fvck you up. But then thats your problem
Parasites, Sniper awaits you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Dancing With An Aged Woman Today (Photos) / NLC Strike : Fuel Scarcity Looms In Lagos??? / Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.