Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State (16838 Views)

Iswap/boko Haram Killed Scores Of Civilians In Gubio Local Government. Photos / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Neutralized In Gubio [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Mightyhaiz: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wawu
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by naijadrivablog: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
The Terrorists no de do sallah?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by ken6488(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin Common just celebration
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by JudasNaCarrot: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Religion of P*ss
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Printerscanner: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Darkpanthera:
Cool

For your family
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Comedian2019: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
DennisEche:
Those are not Boko haram, they must be Igbos terrorist .I de laugh Naija , the Army will arrest BH and latter the dullard go order for their release
If you ask tinubu, he will say it's Evans.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by franchasng: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Its a ritual, they are observing Sallah, Buhari is in total control, let everybody remain calm at least our first lady has gone to Mecca to stone the devil lipsrsealed

Please where do Iranian and Shiite (Shia) Muslims observe their own Hajj
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Darkpanthera: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
Printerscanner:

For your family

For their decision
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by abodundef: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
We will overcome and that's only a matter of time.
Meanwhile we publish book, print large format and quality DI. We also customize tshirts. Produce exercise books at 08023332733, agbaro warri
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Omoslim26: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
op which boko haram is that please be specific is it the original or imitation boko bcus me i no dat the real Boko has been long defeated by our gallant soldiers
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Adufeamos: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Dear God pls save innocent soul.
God pls destroy the root&foundation of terrorist in our nation.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by galaxy2020(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
Fake news, Buhari has defeated Boko haram since 4yrs back...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by airbrush: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
fergie001:
Gubio community is reportedly under attack by Boko Haram fighters.

The fighters are said to have penetrated the community and residents are fleeing to safety.

Details later....

https://tvcnews.tv/gubio-community-in-borno-state-under-attack-by-boko-haram/

i hope they are there with their cows!! very important!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
embarassed Gubio a very terrible area close to Kareto too
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by vanunu: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
franchasng:
Its a ritual, they are observing Sallah, Buhari is in total control, let everybody remain calm at least our first lady has gone to Mecca to stone the devil lipsrsealed

Please where do Iranian and Shiite (Shia) Muslims observe their own Hajj

Islamabad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
I was asking this on the other thread.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by ngadaAwo: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
propaganda grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by CodeTemplar: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
I smell fish. Hope no Christian was hurt.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by mopol123: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
StrongandMighty:
Failed country..
That mod that banned me from commenting in an Islamic post, hope you've made it in life by now?

Even if I'm not sure of anything in this life, I'm 100% sure that without Islam there will be no terrorism!

As long as Islam continue to exist terrorism will never end!
UR A WISE MAN,OLUWA BLESS U FOR SAYING THE TRUTH
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Angelfrost(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Paabiodun:
We cannot help our self because we have no strength.

We tried to wake Nigerians from slumber but they were the one stoning our mission because they prefer the sharing.

........ But the best option is to find a way to move out of this country to have a better living..

There are over 60 million young men and women in this country at present... Pray tell, what nation or nations of the world has the resources to absorb them should they collectively consider your "best option"??!... undecided
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Richard1154: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
The satans are here In Nigeria and Muslim are busy stoning other Satans somewhere
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by shadyLP(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
And oga presido's wife is somewhere in saudi arabia stoning the invisible devil grin
meanwhile the real devil is right here in Nigeria located in the northern part ravishing the souls of her own people grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by nabegibeg: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
fergie001:

The fighters are said to have penetrated the community and residents are fleeing to safety.

Details later....

I served in this local government during my NYSC cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by expert234: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru, if Boko Haram visits you and your family, no one will prompt you to become a wailer. grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by foreshore(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
fergie001:

Details later....

I thought Buhari and Liar Mohammed said Boko Haram is technically defeated
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Darkpanthera: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
StrongandMighty:
Failed country..
That mod that banned me from commenting in an Islamic post, hope you've made it in life by now?

Even if I'm not sure of anything in this life, I'm 100% sure that without Islam there will be no terrorism!

As long as Islam continue to exist terrorism will never end!

You're right about that

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Solorrman(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
Darkpanthera:
Cool
My brother there are Christians in Gubio also u dnt need to say cool it's not right even if u are a pagan. Killing anybody will do u no good. I am a Muslim from yobe but i dnt want to hear even a car accident in enugu or ebonyi just because they are not my tribe or religion,a life is a life and u dnt know who will help u. I met good Igbo and bad ones alike,i met bad hausa and good ones alike and i met bad Yoruba and good ones alike so i have no right to curse all religion or tribe. There was one Igbo man called Benji in my area,he was running a pharmaceutical business,Benji was very kind than all the pharmaceutical holders in my town i swear to God he was almost 100 percent good u know why ? His drugs are very good and effective,he gives drugs to needy people costing more than 10000 and u know what ? He dnt even know them,all he would say was pls bring my money after ur patient is well. Benji was so kind,he mingled with any kind off tribe,watch Manchester play with them,play with them,but at the end some bastard hausa came with the name of Boko Haram trying to kill him for what ? Why would any sensible human being see this act as good ? Am not that kind of person pls dnt be.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Darkpanthera: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Solorrman:
[s]My brother there are Christians in Gubio also u dnt need to say cool it's not right even if u are a pagan. Killing anybody will do u no good. I am a Muslim from yobe but i dnt want to hear even a car accident in enugu or ebonyi just because they are not my tribe or religion,a life is a life and u dnt know who will help u. I met good Igbo and bad ones alike,i met bad hausa and good ones alike and i met bad Yoruba and good ones alike so i have no right to curse all religion or tribe. There was one Igbo man called Benji in my area,he was running a pharmaceutical business,Benji was very kind than all the pharmaceutical holders in my town i swear to God he was almost 100 percent good u know why ? His drugs are very good and effective,he gives drugs to needy people costing more than 10000 and u know what ? He dnt even know them,all he would say was pls bring my money after ur patient is well. Benji was so kind,he mingled with any kind off tribe,watch Manchester play with them,play with them,but at the end some bastard hausa came with the name of Boko Haram trying to kill him for what ? Why would any sensible human being see this act as good ? Am not that kind of person pls dnt be.[/s]

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Solorrman(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Paabiodun:
We cannot help our self because we have no strength.

We tried to wake Nigerians from slumber but they were the one stoning our mission because they prefer the sharing.

........ But the best option is to find a way to move out of this country to have a better living..
My brother i am hausa man and i voted for buhari but u are a Nigerian though i dnt know u or ur situation but people like me love u to be in Nigeria,it's God that will unite us in Bliss, just pray because u have family u can't just leave them,there is God and i dnt want what am seeing about separation between Nigerians because before this bastard politics we lived in harmony and honesty. Be patient God will help both of us in unity as brothers ,i dnt care who u are,what religion or tribe u are but i like u.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Darkpanthera: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
browse334:
Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand!
Accept Jesus today that He is very near to you
Tomorrow may be too late!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Shinkafi, In Zamfara, 40 Feared Killed / Two Little Boys Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) / Police Dismiss Officer Who Shot A 16-year-old Boy During Imo Church Procession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.