Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State (16837 Views)

Iswap/boko Haram Killed Scores Of Civilians In Gubio Local Government. Photos / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Neutralized In Gubio [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Darkpanthera: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Religion of P*ss

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Psalmistproject: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
I strongly believe there is a very strong force sponsoring and nurturing havoc wreckers to ravage the North and funny enough they don't need to do much to recruit the very northern citizens who are busy destroying their own land for a cause which can be summarized as gross stupidity. EX PRESIDENT GEJ Had a perfect formula:GIVE THEM EDUCATION AND THEIR EYES WILL OPEN TO THE TRUE REASON FOR EXISTENCE.
Today we have the few educated northerners forming different kinds of terror groups to satisfy their personal agenda to the detriment of the lives of their illiterate brothers and sisters who are blowing away to hell.

OR IS IT THE NEMEMIS OF THE CIVIL WAR AT PLAY? SERIOUSLY MAYBE WE SHOULD STOP HATING AND HELP THIS GUYS IT'S OBVIOUS THEY ARE CURSED.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Tocynone(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
And Aisha Buhari is in Mecca stoning the devil, instead of her to come and behead or poison the real devil in Aso Rock
BTW, I hope you are not referring to her husband. Wetin concern me sef

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by YanDKoko: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
So terrible!

When will Nigerian Youths stop the folly of TRIBALLY fighting each other online/offline and fight the real enemy: the corrupt political office holders turning them against each other and their evil ideologies?

They have been using the divide and rule system! Great Youths, Unite against those robbing you and your generation yet unborn of a Beautiful life & future!!

Kindly repost & share on every social media platform till every youth wakes up!!! We can and should do this TOGETHER
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Autotech312(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:
Not my business

Let the niggers kill themselves in their Niggeria

....savage response.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by AngelicBeing: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
And Aisha Buhari is in Mecca stoning the devil, instead of her to come and behead or poison the real devil in Aso Rock
Gbam grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by magzey: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Do you heve brain at all. grin grin

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by lexy2014: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

By stoning d stone that she is stoning in Saudi, it will now kill d devil. That will now weaken d devil that is Nigeria. Unfortunately, it seems she used small stone. D devil is retaliating 4d stoning
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by enemyofprogress: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
You're my man of the year
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by iammolise(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Fash20:
Na wah oo... Don't dey rest? Even on Eid day!...

The ENEMY don't rest... He plans to strick when u least expect. Bokoharam can be stopped or frustrated till they're exiled to Cameroon or Mali ; the govnt hasn't just taken stopping the insurance and making the safety of even just one citizen's life as a priority.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Fash20: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
iammolise:

The ENEMY don't rest... He plans to strick when u least expect. Bokoharam can be stopped or frustrated till they're exiled to Cameroon or Mali ; the govnt hasn't just taken stopping the insurance and making the safety of even just one citizen's life as a priority.

I sware... May God help us

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Gubio In Borno State by Amudeneogu: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
I think Boko Haram has been degraded according to the Nigerian army who are these people?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For 6 & Half Years In London For Possession Of Cocaine / Gunmen Attack Shinkafi, In Zamfara, 40 Feared Killed / Police Dismiss Officer Who Shot A 16-year-old Boy During Imo Church Procession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.