Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop (1741 Views)

Honda Accord 2013 Steering Turning Rapidly To The Left On Its Own / Corolla Steering Problem / Toyota Corolla Steering Is Hard To Turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by mabeni(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
I was driving home when I notice my steering wheel was up side down so on my next turn I paid more attention and when I turned I could feel it slipping. I made it home put my car in park and turned the wheel and it just kept turning and turning, no locking, no wheels moving, nothing. HELP!
Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by actoor(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
mabeni:
steering wheel turns/spins 360 degrees
I was driving home when I notice my steering wheel was up side down so on my next turn I paid more attention and when I turned I could feel it slipping. I made it home put my car in park and turned the wheel and it just kept turning and turning, no locking, no wheels moving, nothing. HELP!

Don't be STUPID � Bro, this is not a Mechanic Shop nor a Garage for Parking Vehicles and mind you, Did you come here to inform Us before you Buy the DeaD called a Car?

Guyman, abeg Sherem Bikko.
Ko gbogbo bo'nse sé kuro nibi bayi.
Mutefí ma'h.
Abegeee carry your Wahalah dey Gó.

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by uboma(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
actoor:

Don't be STUPID � Bro, this is not a Mechanic Shop nor a Garage for Parking Vehicles and mind you, Did you come here to inform Us before you Buy the DeaD called a Car?

Guyman, abeg Sherem Bikko.
Ko gbogbo bo'nse sé kuro nibi bayi.
Mutefí ma'h.
Abegeee carry your Wahalah dey Gó.

Do you own a car? I doubt it.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by actoor(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
uboma:

Do you own a car? I doubt it.

I don't know your age tho but I believe that you will probably a Child when I bought My first Car ( Mazda 626 ) in the year 2006 and till date my God has Neve Failed me.

LoL....
Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by Lexusgs430: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by Somatic(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
mabeni:

As you take plagiarize the question, go the same site copy ya answer.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by uboma(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
actoor:

I don't know your age tho but I believe that you will probably a Child when I bought My first Car ( Mazda 626 ) in the year 2006 and till date my God has Neve Failed me.

LoL....

Wisdom is supposed to go along with age but you lack wisdom.

The Op has every right to post issues concerning his car and seek for remote assistance. Same applies to every other member here.

You have the option to unclick the thread and move on to the one that interests you. But you choose to expose your low IQ by attacking the Op.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by uboma(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
actoor:

Are you done talking @ ubomma? If yes.
Oya come and collect your Price...

Seriously, you deserve a resound Slapps...

So you cannot differentiate between Whinnying & Insult?.

Your writing and grammar is poor. Go enrol for English language learners' classes. After this, come back for further discussion, I may oblige you.

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by AshipaEk0: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
What the?

Why the hell would you just plagiarize a question and post here just to stress people?

To what end exactly?
Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by diportivo: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
some people have press P on this thread

fake post for that matter o grin

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by dannybrasky(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
Attention seeker! Another legalwealth in the making grin
Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by uboma(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Plagiarism is an offence..........

http://www.fixya.com/cars/t12310588-steering_wheel_turns_spins_360_degrees

The Op has been busted. So it wasn't real afterall.
Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by legalwealth(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
uboma:

Wisdom is supposed to go along with age but you lack wisdom.

The Op has every right to post issues concerning his car and seek for remote assistance. Same applies to every other member here.

You have the option to unclick the thread and move on to the one that interests you. But you choose to expose your low IQ by attacking the Op.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth grin grin grin
Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by mabeni(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
diportivo:
some people have press P on this thread

fake post for that matter o grin
not fake post bro . I'm currently having this challenge with my car
Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by mabeni(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Somatic:

As you take plagiarize the question, go the same site copy ya answer.
if you don't have answer to this question, kindly move to the next thread . Must you comment ?
Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by Lexusgs430: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
mabeni:
not fake post bro . I'm currently having this challenge with my car

mabeni:

Someone is surely telling lies............

We know who is.......

Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by mabeni(m): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
AshipaEk0:
What the?

Why the hell would you just plagiarize a question and post here just to stress people?

To what end exactly?
i thinks the question is straight forward enough to understand
. Had to copy and paste it when searching for the cause on Google and I was a bit in a hurry
Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by mabeni(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Someone is surely telling lies............

We know who is.......
I wasn't denying. It was copied and pasted. I was in a hurry and need quick response or solutions to my problem then so Google to find solutions but didn't get enough and I had to copy and paste. I am sorry about that. Now, do you have answer or solutions to my problem ?
Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by Abortedfetus(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
You don't own anybody apology.
This is nairaland for godsake.
Is it your problem that was plagiarized?
angry

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Corolla Steering Turning Non Stop by 9jatriot(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
Steering Rack Issues most probably
For prosperity sake.

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Vehicle! Stolen Vehicle!! Stolen Vehicle!!! / Honda Accord (baby Boy) / Lagos State Drivers License Lasdri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.