Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Do Not Starve Your Partner Of Sex During Your Menstrual Period- Dr Emmanuel - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Not Starve Your Partner Of Sex During Your Menstrual Period- Dr Emmanuel (507 Views)

Spiritual Effect Of Having Sex During Menstruation / 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy / Don't Starve Your System Of Antioxidants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Starve Your Partner Of Sex During Your Menstrual Period- Dr Emmanuel by udomoh(m): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Can you have sex during menstrual period?

In a controversial tweet, a medical doctor @DrEmto has advised ladies not to starve their partners of sex during their menstrual periods. He went ahead to explain how to go about it to achieve maximum benefits. He also said it was better done with protection.

His tweets drew different reactions from the social media, while some gave him props, others said it was disgusting, a knowledge better kept to himself and not shared.
To some, his comments were sexist and male gratifying.

Read his tweets below….

“Try not to starve your partner of sex during your Mentrual period as a woman.

There are advantages of having sex during your period.

Although it can get messy anyways, but then it can reduce the duration of the period, relief cramps to an extent, and you should use a CD!
Hey guys! Before your rage wears a dirty pant, please know that it’s optional… Some people do it anyways!

So this is how to have safe sex during your periods! You don’t want to stain the sheets with blood because it can get messy. So try having sex in the shower �

I’d advice this than to missionary position or laying on the side which are also good but please have an extra sheet.
An extra sheet that will help prevent the main bedsheets from getting stained. LADIES should also learn to use a mentrual cup – yeah it helps. And the gents involved have to wear condoms because trust me, the risk for STI is there and emmm you don’t want to get her pregnant.
Prevent infection and pregnancy and try as much as you can to keep it tidy, hence the shower is a good place under running water… You know I don’t know anything right? So please don’t take this personal. It’s all about facts in science.
Some ladies get extra Hot during their period actually.
Some actually have sex during their periods… It makes them feel better.
So many persons have been asking if sex was safe during menstrual period and I have finally answered it” he said.

Responses/Reactions

If¥™@nnekei
Replying to @DoctorEmto
What did I just read? The person having the cramps sef might be finding it difficult to even stand talk less of all that mess. Abeg it will not kill the man to go without sex for 5days mbok.

Babariq Of Africa #BOA@Babariq_
Replying to@DoctorEmto
This one is a native doctor looking for whose destiny he wants to put inside blood bank in the eye of the carton

Kj’s Shakara UniSex Saloon@Shakarasalon
Replying to@DoctorEmto
Watch feminist come after you, your head and your medical licence. You just opened Pandora’s box fam
Lois Truly@loistruly
Replying to@DoctorEmto
Okay, before we get angry or grossed out, Ladies let’s admit it; some of us get Hot AF on our periods.

Analyst @chiwetaluchest1
Replying to@DoctorEmto
Who cares? Nature made it that way. We all need a break. 4 days is not long. We will start after that. Life is not about sex. There is more to a woman than sex. It is when she is mensurating that you will see that. For the blood sex, that is nil for me and many men

Yemi@TheOlalere
Replying to@DoctorEmto
NB: the shower water will reduce/wash away the lubricant in the CD plus the heat generated and water contact on the condom during the sex under shower will tear the CD though “I will not” recommend this option.

Breejay@Breejay_jerry
Replying to@DoctorEmto
How about calm down till her period is over? Shey you will die na.

Brother Black X@Lacute3d
Replying to@DoctorEmto
Biko you and your you can do, while me and my me we would wait when the cycle finish me and her would now do one nigeira. Enugo

Vera Chidimma@Spiffy_Vera
Replying to@DoctorEmto
Lmao can you imagine, during period that I’m always feeling cranky, in so much pains, vomiting and runny stomach I should be having sex because I have man

Nk@nancynkeiru1
I tire oooo when I don’t use to feel myself through out the 4days, I will now come and have sex just to please my man. Ok na let him come and do the period for me.

Chinenyenwa@chi_nenyenwa
Replying to@DoctorEmto
I cringed at the first line and couldn’t continue….could you speak in a different language?

Emeka D. Tochukwu@emeka_tochukwu
Replying to@DoctorEmto
Doc, some women with irregular cycle experience ovulation almost simultaneously with menstruation. This means for them to get pregnant through sex, the act needs to take place at about that period. Am I right?

Jay, The Lagos Tailor@janetnoye23
Replying to@DoctorEmto
I’m not understanding oooo. So I don’t have a right or choice to my body whether I’m on my period or not So if I’m not in the mood to have sex with my partner even when I’m on my period and I tell him NO, that’s me starving him MY OWN BODY. It’s really a crime being a woman.

Kay@Kay_Onochie
Replying to@DoctorEmto
“Try not to starve your partner”… anu mpama. Did you ask if the woman wants sex during her period?, no? All you think about is yourself. And who the hell told you that sex on your period shortens the period. “It’s all science”

Medic babe@Mz_fuekiie
Replying to@DoctorEmto
A doctor encouraging sex during menstrual period. MDCN come and see oh

https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/08/11/do-not-starve-your-partner-of-sex-during-your-menstrual-period/?amp

Re: Do Not Starve Your Partner Of Sex During Your Menstrual Period- Dr Emmanuel by thesicilian: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Which medical school did Dr. Emmanuel attend?
Re: Do Not Starve Your Partner Of Sex During Your Menstrual Period- Dr Emmanuel by Grandlord: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Fcking disgusting.

One time I had a friend come over for a booty call. She'd told me three days before, she was on her period so I'd asked her to come when it's over, but when she arrived and we got down to business, I pulled out for a second and saw blood on the condom!!! WTF!

My erection fell like the stock market of the 2008 recession. Told her to get up and get dressed. I was visibly disgusted and she wasn't cool with that so we fell out and she left.

Mr. Lalasticlala, can we get more people to see this so we could get a general idea of what folks think of this doctor's advice?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Nigeria’s Oluyinka Olutoye Appointed Surgeon-in-chief At US Hospital / Secret Of Developing Big Leg Muscles Without Squat / Help: Please How Do I Deal With This? (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.