Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar (36017 Views)

Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom / Ganduje Orders Immediate Replacement Of Destroyed Emir Sanusi’s Portrait / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Sylraph1: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
angry
Wetin concern me?

My Joy is that we beat Chelsea 4 0... grin

Someone said they match was...
Man utd vs. Enugu Rangers grin grin
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Nwaedeinya(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
huh
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by justtruth88miSt(f): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=Ray97 post=81154957]Gaduje mumu never do!

FTC. Am dedicating it to all manchester united fans.
#GGM

Were...man in yoruba
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=justtruth88miSt post=81164199][/quote] what??
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by godofuck231: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sylraph1:
angry Wetin concern me?
Someone said they match was... Man utd vs. Enugu Rangers grin grin
Chelsea came to old trafford 4 nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Angelfrost(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Gandollar still dey this man case?... Na wa o. This is some NEXT LEVEL hatred. undecided
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Lovelife433(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ray97:
Gaduje mumu never do!
FTC. Am dedicating it to all manchester united fans. #GGMU.
one love.
UP Chelsea till JESUS Come.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Adagba1: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
tommykiwi:
I don't like Gandollar of is acting but since Sanusi was among those that brought dis SCAM Apchit party to Nigerians, his recent predicament is a welcome development...Shekina!
Una no de tire for this line of reasoning? Even Jonathan himself has long forgotten about 2015 election but for Una mbaa

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by dallyemmy: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
A governor reigns for a duration of 4 years.
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Mcreloaded(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Once upon a time this emir rubbished a whole full president of Nigeria, and now common governor who was even caught on live video taking bribe and stuffing it inside his babariga is dealing with the same emir and even mandating the emir to always report to ordinary local government chairman or councellor.

Ganduje you be man "End Of Discussion". Day go break after 4 years then it will be "Discussion Continues"

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by doctore212(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Abeg I dey Kano.

Where can I get very cheap Olosho.

I carry 400 naira. And I want TDB.

Pls treat as urgent.
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lovelife433:
UP Chelsea till JESUS Come.
lol thats the spigit.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Mcreloaded(m): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sylraph1:
angry
Wetin concern me?

Someone said they match was...
Man utd vs. Enugu Rangers grin grin

Take your time oooo the match don end since. You don't know how the return leg will be. That was how emir Sanusi was beating a whole president Jonathan but now ordinary governor is beating the emir left right and center.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by emmnprince(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Srika1:
Another round

Ok
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by olajide8(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
dre11:

https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-ganduje-orders-district-heads-to-shun-emir-sanusi-at-kano-durbar/

Power is transient - next 3yrs ganduje is gone - is it the same Sanusi he would go and appeal to to talk to power to tamper justice with mercy - well we are following closely
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by AngelicBeing: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
Amuocha:
Sai Buhari
"l and Gondola the agbada dollar thief are pighting kwarraption via the EPCC and I am kwomitted to pighting kwarraption in my administration "

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by dalass(f): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
This is so pointless lipsrsealed angry
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Basher8583: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
franchasng:
Anything that will bring katakata in the tents of the wicked is a welcomed development

No mind your business.
Face your kerosene pdp governor that has refused to pay salaries. Ganduje is not oweing salaries

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by skukimania(f): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
May I never offend people like Ganduje in my entire life. Amen!
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by ChopsBBQTeamNG: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ray97:
Gaduje mumu never do!
FTC. Am dedicating it to all manchester united fans. #GGMU.
one love.
first to comment youth
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Paulo3ree(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Elites politicking
You should understand what I am saying
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Printerscanner: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
franchasng:
Anything that will bring katakata in the tents of the wicked is a welcomed development.

For He promised to put a sword among our enemies and their sons shall kill their own siblings.

One miscreant is here among the several millions in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Printerscanner: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
tommykiwi:
I don't like Gandollar of is acting but since Sanusi was among those that brought dis SCAM Apchit party to Nigerians, his recent predicament is a welcome development...Shekina!

This hatred which your parents planted in you is really germinating into frustration and depression.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Adams12345: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
We will not progress as a state or Nation with this kind of myopic mentality, abuse of power by the kano Gov, and now sultan is silence about it kai Nigeria, this old people are our problem.
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Printerscanner: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
eagleu:
Freedom from Fulani domination!

Are the new Emirs Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Printerscanner: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
Adams12345:
We will not progress as a state or Nation with this kind of myopic mentality, abuse of power by the kano Gov, and now sultan is silence about it kai Nigeria, this old people are our problem.

I am more concerned about Buhari keeping silent when he(Buhari) should know that if the Emir decides to fight back, he(the Emir) will definitely lose but the insecurity that the fight will cost will be too catastrophic.
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
ChopsBBQTeamNG:
first to comment youth
kiki.
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Gandollaar(f): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ray97:
Gaduje mumu never do!

FTC. Am dedicating it to all manchester united fans.
#GGMU.

one love.
Soyinka is weeping for you now..FTC yoot
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Gandollaar(f): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:
District Head Sanusi
Inside life..
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by crackhouse(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
That's the only thing our leaders know how to do. Other countries are advancing in technology and we are playing politics with every little thing.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by tommykiwi(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Printerscanner:

This hatred which your parents planted in you is really germinating into frustration and depression.
same to U!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Solomon Dalung's Convoy Involved In Accident, 1 Dead, 19 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.