Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar (35997 Views)

Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom / Ganduje Orders Immediate Replacement Of Destroyed Emir Sanusi’s Portrait / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by tommykiwi(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Adagba1:
Una no de tire for this line of reasoning? Even Jonathan himself has long forgotten about 2015 election but for Una mbaa
same to U!
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by zenconcyrpto: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hi! i'm Adam and i am the general coordinator of zencon crypto brokerage based in Istanbul Turkey and we're professionals in helping people like you turn up unimaginable profits without much stress and fear of losing your investment due to lack of knowledge, experience or chance as a result of tight schedule, please contact my email: zencon.agency@gmail.com for proofs and guidelines.
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by ibkgab001: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
GAMBARI PA FULANI
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Timfreds(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
My sympathy goes to Sanusi if not for his part of conspiracy against GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by pedel: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Where did Jesus or the apostles declared this promise in the new testament?

franchasng:
Anything that will bring katakata in the tents of the wicked is a welcomed development.

For He promised to put a sword among our enemies and their sons shall kill their own siblings.

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by executive12: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Optional09:
while i am not a fan of Ganduje, i believe the hausa people should push back on the Fulani and take charge of the control in their region

Hausas do not have the courage to challenge the Fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by blaqoracle: 5:43am On Aug 12, 2019
tommykiwi:
I don't like Gandollar of is acting but since Sanusi was among those that brought dis SCAM Apchit party to Nigerians, his recent predicament is a welcome development...Shekina!
sanusi just received his 4th wife while you are yet to have your 1st baby mama.
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by BlackfireX: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2019
[quote author=OSUigboFlatHead post=81171786 I am omo ERU, Iran IWOFAwink[/quote]

grin we know omo ale, we know grin
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by BlackfireX: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Wonderful cool

Omo ERU, bawo ni Iya re , se oti fe oko osan? grin
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by Leo588(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2019
KARMA! KARMA!! KARMA!!! Where are you, grin grin grin Sanusi oooo
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by BlackfireX: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

I am omo ale from Iran IWOFA

We know grin
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by BlackfireX: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by BlackfireX: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
[quote author=OSUigboFlatHead post=81180446][/quote]

Omo ERU
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by BlackfireX: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Omo ale ni mi, ale ni Iya mi

We know grin
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by BlackfireX: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Of course

E pain omo ERU grin
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by BlackfireX: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Go buy snipper nau grin

Like awolowo? Nah

Where my sallah meat grin
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
BlackfireX:

Like ojucrook coward? Nah
Or Cownu grin

Yes.
Wey my share of that 3 days old akpu wey your mama prepare? cheesy
Re: Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar by BlackfireX: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Yes.
Wey my share of that 3 days old akpu wey your mama prepare? cheesy

I don use am plaster your mama clawed tiger face ...

Well it remain small , you want grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM / Solomon Dalung's Convoy Involved In Accident, 1 Dead, 19 Injured / How Govt Agency ‘illegally Sold SUV Worth N18m To Top Official At N750k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.