Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" (36083 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
What’s he analyzing? Jackye won’t roll with him even if she was single and not relating with mike.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Greatfullheart: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
Na only BBNAIJA na we go de hear Say Them Nack, them Kiss, them Do, them Bounce, etc but We No De Ever See Am For BBNAIJA-TV

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Isnow: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
it was took much for lampard today...they shld seriously work on there defence bf Wednesday match
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by adecz: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
The problem is that you're too ghetto!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Na only down town gehs ( not girls)
dey fit flow with your type...

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by meobizy(f): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lol at those talking about the Premier League on a BBN thread. Goat get IQ higher than some people last last.

Jackye likes Mike a little too much. I guess she wants to move from being cheated on to a side chick. I can’t say I blame her, the man likes her back. Omashola will keep bouncing around catching crushes up and down. I hate seeing when someone receives no love but humans are an unfair bunch. The worst part is the man is very attractive and stays in shape at his age.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by NLSavage: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
Greatfullheart:
Na only BBNAIJA na we go de hear Say Them Nack, them Kiss, them Do, them Bounce, etc but We No De Ever See Am For BBNAIJA-TV
Asin bro just stop. This shii is dry asf
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
South African lady set to marry her ex-boyfriend's brother
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by brunojnr(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
she wan folow d guy goo yankee
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by doctore212(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Please is it true that all Oloshos in Lagos are doing Bonanza in the spirit of Salah.

Me I travel go villa, but I don enter night bus back to Lagos.

I can't miss this opportunity.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by sopron(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Plz has seyi been evicted
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by LANDOS4RE4: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
₦airaland Forum*
Welcome, LANDOS4RE4: Edit Profile / SH / Followed Topics(35991) / FB / Likes(22) & Shares(10) / Mentions(88) / FG / Followers(1) / Trending / Recent / New
Jendorski, 82owBeu and MYYjqVj have sent you messages . Please check your e-mail now. Stats: 2,311,493 members, 5,089,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2019 at 09:24 PM / Logout(all)

Facts That You May Not Know About Noiler/kuroiler - Agriculture - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Facts That You May Not Know About Noiler/kuroiler (209 Views)

My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! / My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Un-Follow)

Facts That You May Not Know About Noiler/kuroiler by LANDOS4RE4: 12:45am On Jun 10
1. Noiler is an hybrid of broiler and cockerel.
2. It has the high resistance of cockerels and the meat characteristics of broilers.
3. It matures for meat consumption at 3 to 4 months up to 2.6kg, depending on whether you feed them like cockerels or broilers.
4. They can feed or eat any feed or food given to them.
5. In India, they are known as Kuroilers, a dual-purpose breed producing meat and eggs, and can live on a diet of kitchen and agricultural waste, and produce around 150 eggs per year whereas native hens lay only about 40 per year.
6. The meat yield per bird of Noilers is also greater; males weigh approximately 3.5 kg and females about 2.5 kg whereas the native male bird weighs 2.5 kg and females 1.2 kg. 7. Due to its unique genetic features, the Noiler is resistant to diseases.
8. The Noiler chick is a potential bio-converter of no cost agricultural, household and natural waste abundant in villages — into human protein food and substantial incomes for rural households.

9.Their eggs are even larger than normal eggs.
10. They are cheap to afford

call 08034415343 / 08130632488
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Facts That You May Not Know About Noiler/kuroiler by yemtoy16: 10:25am On Jun 10
How much
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Facts That You May Not Know About Noiler/kuroiler by sotech: 11:30am On Jun 10
I need 10pcs of 6weeks old noiler ,how much
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
doctore212:
Please is it true that all Oloshos in Lagos are doing Bonanza in the spirit of Salah.

Me I travel go villa, but I don enter night bus back to Lagos.

I can't miss this opportunity.

So you don dey road come still dey ask. Oya turn back it's a lie

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Carlyboi(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
Omashola is just a lousy man. He is the oldest housemate but acts with the least maturity! Screaming Warri everywhere... oblo blo...

and screaming who I be like efe that year grin all na format and level sha!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Pusherttt: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
She is not inlove with him she just spend lots of time with him to protect her outside relationship I mean she knows if she spend much time with this other single guys in the house they can take it any other way round but if it's Mike he won't even propose to her she respects Mike so much

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by zinny377(f): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
This Omashola sef!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by schumastic(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
IamSoProlific:
How the mighty has fallen, imagine what Chelsea have reduced herself to, Chelsea don turn to Arsenal that year, in the hands of epl.

Imagine how Man U kept muscling them, I really feel for lampard, he isn't fit to stand premier league/ Chelsea fans bullying.

I pity Willian and kante,if only they agreed to move to Barca, where they would at least enjoy life as footballers.

For the FTC sh!t....the fresh anointing is at work already, na my week be this.

Hazard and other players that were able to escape what's about to befall Chelsea this season...

First match and you are already foaming in the mouth.. let's see how this season will play out, by the way which team do you support?.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by schumastic(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
shocked
IamSoProlific:
How the mighty has fallen, imagine what Chelsea have reduced herself to, Chelsea don turn to Arsenal that year, in the hands of epl.

Imagine how Man U kept muscling them, I really feel for lampard, he isn't fit to stand premier league/ Chelsea fans bullying.

I pity Willian and kante,if only they agreed to move to Barca, where they would at least enjoy life as footballers.

For the FTC sh!t....the fresh anointing is at work already, na my week be this.

Hazard and other players that were able to escape what's about to befall Chelsea this season...
Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by nagalee(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
pickatyou:
Konji is making That dude get confused
very true.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by timothyadomokha(m): 12:45am On Aug 12, 2019
Mind u jackye doesn't love mike, she only likes him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by Psoul(m): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2019
Omashala can hardly handles a relationship. That is one of the things that has kept him single up till this time. He will also leave the BBN house without getting hooked up with any of the housemate. He may also leave the house without any girl out the trying to fall for him unless he becomes the winner of the game.

He lacks words and composure to make himself attractive for women.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" by omamush(f): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2019
sopron:
Plz has seyi been evicted

No, what's ur own, you want to evict him?

Leave sugar daddy jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Cee-C Was Ebuka’s Ex Girlfriend" – Social Media User Claims / PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD / #bbnaija: Rico Kissed Nina In Her Mouth, Belly And Feet During Dare Game [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.