Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Where Is Fayose? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Fayose? (720 Views)

PHOTO: Is Fayose Mocking Obasanjo? / Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC / Osun 2018 : Where Is Fayose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Fayose? by Upson42(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
In the political atmosphere of Nigeria, the former governor of Ekiti state, Mr. Ayo Fayose has been a viscible critics of the buhari administration and often claim to be a nationalist.

Unlike is main attribute, he has over the time remain silent over many crisis that are making national newspaper headlines such as the continue reprimanding of Shititte leader, the arrest of sowore, the misfired of military men against police amongst other...

The question is, where is Fayose, has he gone to exile?

Re: Where Is Fayose? by GMbuharii: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Please let sleeping dogs lie, thank you
Re: Where Is Fayose? by WonderManly(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Let consult my oracle...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Fayose? by johnmartus(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
Caged.
Re: Where Is Fayose? by LibertyRep: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
One has to be brave and extremely clean inside and out to be able to critise this government, especially when such a person isn't covered by any immunity.

Fayose may end up in APC soon for obvious reasons. I can't put anything beyond a typical Nigerian politician.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Fayose? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
The last I heard, he was in Sifia pain.

Re: Where Is Fayose? by Charleys: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
LibertyRep:
One has to be brave and extremely clean inside and out to be able to critise this government, especially when such a person isn't covered by any immunity.

Fayose may end up in APC soon for obvious reasons. I can't put anything beyond a typical Nigerian politician.

Your post is the first post I've ever liked on nairaland.
Re: Where Is Fayose? by LibertyRep: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Charleys:

Your post is the first post I've ever liked on nairaland.

This makes me more humble. grin.

Do enjoy the rest of today.
Re: Where Is Fayose? by blacknp(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
He is in Dubai to visit the runaway President of Biafra.
Re: Where Is Fayose? by Teeyin(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
. Ninu odo adagun ni alakan ti le fo epo, t'odo ba di agadangba, a gbe alakan lo - one can make mouth only when the situation of things allows it.

Abi!
Re: Where Is Fayose? by olasaad(f): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Dubai according to tongue

Re: Where Is Fayose? by Merit123(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
IF YOU OVERLOOK A CRAZY MAN HE WILL EVENTUALLY TIRED.

(1) (Reply)

Sowore: I’m Not Afraid Of Being Jailed For Revolution – Aisha Tells Buhari / Edo To Divest 50% Of State’s Equity In Azura Power, Reinvest Proceeds In Benin / Let's Contribute To Free Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.