Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

In Need Of An Apartment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of An Apartment (1357 Views)

Looking For An Apartment On Lagos Mainland Where I Can Pay Monthly/quarterly / Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment / 6 Struggles Of Owning A Tiny Lagos Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Apartment by Pwettyella(f): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
In need of a self con around palmgroove
My budget is 250k

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Apartment by Cholls(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Pwettyella:
In need of a self con around palmgroove My budget is 250k
my sister have you gotten the apartment
Re: In Need Of An Apartment by kingseun: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cholls:
my sister have you gotten the apartment
do you have an apartment around there ??
Re: In Need Of An Apartment by Victor8st: 12:47am On Nov 30, 2020
Hello guys, is this situation is still under question and no one bought something new I would recommend apartments near gramercy park east side Manhattan , right now their prices is lower compared to previous years. Don’t miss this opportunity, let’s be neighbors. My wife is always home and has few friends, she would be happy. We just moved several months ago, and the place is new to us. I have a better job, got promoted and now work at my fims HQ. This guide opened our eyes to new possibilities, before that wasted so much time that was limited btw and efforts to find a new good place of living. Now, everything is perfect.
Re: In Need Of An Apartment by Ulosar(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2020
Victor8st:
Hello guys, is this situation is still under question and no one bought something new I would recommend apartments near gramercy park east side Manhattan , right now their prices is lower compared to previous years. Don’t miss this opportunity, let’s be neighbors. My wife is always home and has few friends, she would be happy. We just moved several months ago, and the place is new to us. I have a better job, got promoted and now work at my fims HQ. This guide opened our eyes to new possibilities, before that wasted so much time that was limited btw and efforts to find a new good place of living. Now, everything is perfect.

Where can I find some more feedback? It is possible!? I mean to hear peoples opinions that purchased in the past.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need An Affordable Single Room Between 30-45k Rent In Ibadan Urgently / Dealer Of Gerald Metro Tile Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Company In Nigeria / 3/4 Bedroom Duplex / Flat Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.