Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Partners Are Needed,please Read This Post If Interested. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Partners Are Needed,please Read This Post If Interested. (537 Views)

Urgent Help Is Needed Please!!! / Windows Vista Business Product Key Needed Please! / Partners Are Needed,please Read This Post If Interested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partners Are Needed,please Read This Post If Interested. by raffyedima: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2010
hello dear readers,
my name is simon, i am a business man both offline and online. i came up with a business idea which is good for aspirants in the on-going campaign season.
This idea can get the aspirant close to the people,and enable the aspirant to express his/her intentions to the people.
we can provide access to millions of people through their phone numbers,by geographical axis(which means we can get fresh numbers from any location of choice).
========================================================================
we can work as partners, if you have access to any aspirant or you feel it can be useful to you in any way,
please call us to schedule a one-on-one meeting to discuss the business and how both parties can benefit from this idea financially.
please call simon:08050756474
thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Dell Studio 1735 Battery / Paypal Account And Others / Nairalanders, Twitter Or Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.