Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) (2347 Views)

She Took Good Care Of Molly, My Late Brother Inherited Dog. / Dairy Of My Caucasian Shepherd TEDDY / Help Me Save Molly And Storm- Three Days They Have Refuse To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by naijabat2001: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hello Pet Lovers, i just got my First Puppy Today and am so super excited, would love to show off my lovely puppies to my fellow Pet Lovers.

6 Likes

Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by lyriclekidd(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Following i love dogs
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by Eagleboney(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2019
where you buy am
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by naijabat2001: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
From a friend in Benin
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by KenechukwuEdu: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Congratulations on your new pups.
Your dog's look good, can we get more pictures?
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by naijabat2001: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
KenechukwuEdu:
Congratulations on your new pups.
Your dog's look good, can we get more pictures?
I will do that tomorrow morning, thanks
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by naijabat2001: 6:22am On Aug 18, 2019
Yesterday was a very scary day for me, because Molly and Storm got me scared for much or their lives, I travel for some days now and came back yesterday, first thing in my mind was Molly and Storm, so I rush to their cage to see how big they have grown.

I was so impressed with there growth rate as I am always measuring it every weekend, but notice their eating rate had reduce onllke before they eat four to five times a day, but now they eat just once.

I told my security guy that they are sick, but he said maybe they do no like the food any more ( fish feed mix with milk, indomie mix with dry meat and egg), I could believe that, I urgently took them to a vet where from
their usually question find out they had fever.

Wow, they charge me 12k for both 6k each, I pleaded with them because that where i got them vaccinated and got their cards, at they end he accepted 6k for both.

After the treatement, I took them home and notice that their eyes were swell and reddish, they had reddish bums in their ears and stomach, that got me so scared i immediately called the vet clinic to complain and they told me it the effect of the drugs, that after 2-3 hours everything will come down, but because of the reaction of my puppies I couldn’t wait for the three hours to come as I sat down beside their cage watching as they scratch their eyes and tommy passionately, I almost felt like this vet was a vac, a lot were going through my mind thinking if they gave them wrong injection (una know Nigeria Doctor for human being if nurse go fit give adeleke wrong injunction when kill am na vet no give puppy any thing when them like).

But surprisingly after about 2 hours everything claeared and they started eating with higher intensity I use to know.

Please house any one with advise on how to prevent future fever for them, as am not always home, like right now am on my way to Lagos for another one week.

Your comment will be highly needed, because I want the best for them

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by alBHAGDADI: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2019
If they have ticks, then it might be tick fever that was wrong with them.
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by Spanishmilf(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

the vet might give them anti biotics
So those dogs where reacting to the injection
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by naijabat2001: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

They do not have any tick, they are clear from ticks, since I got them I have not seen any on them,
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by naijabat2001: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2019
Spanishmilf:
the vet might give them anti biotics
So those dogs where reacting to the injection

Yes that was exactly what the vet said to me
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by naijabat2001: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Please house what is the best meal to feed my puppies - I feed with vital fish feed mixed with milk, noodles mix with eggs and dry meat - I would want to know if there are other better food for them because I want them to grow big
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by Spanishmilf(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
naijabat2001:
Please house what is the best meal to feed my puppies - I feed with vital fish feed mixed with milk, noodles mix with eggs and dry meat - I would want to know if there are other better food for them because I want them to grow big
Peragsd
Iamanderson
Eveezy
Rumenase

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by IamAnderson(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
naijabat2001:
do you feed them fish meal or fish feed
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by rumenase(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
naijabat2001:
one thing I always tell people is give feed you can afford and I don't support the idea of giving fish feeds to dogs the protein content is too high. boerboels grow big and fast as long as you feed well you can give dog supplements too and at this stage in their life I don't think they need milk, noodles is just fillers to me, egg and dry meat is good
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by naijabat2001: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
IamAnderson:

do you feed them fish meal or fish feed
I feed them with fish feed mix with milk
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by naijabat2001: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
rumenase:
one thing I always tell people is give feed you can afford and I don't support the idea of giving fish feeds to dogs the protein content is too high. boerboels grow big and fast as long as you feed well you can give dog supplements too and at this stage in their life I don't think they need milk, noodles is just fillers to me, egg and dry meat is good
Thanks, can you recommend supplement, please
Waiting for your response
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by IamAnderson(m): 12:41am On Aug 20, 2019
naijabat2001:

I feed them with fish feed mix with milk
why are you feeding fish food to dogs?
the nutritional composition is not the same, that feed was formulated for fishes not for dogs, you may not even know that some of the active ingredients might be harming your dog.

it's not every food you see high protein percent that you should feed your dog.
sometimes the protein might be too much, too small or unusable(they won't digest it).
besides, protein isn't the only thing important for a growing dog, don't judge your dog's food based on protein alone.

the feed was made for fish not for growing mastiffs. even if you check around online or ask a good vet no one will advice you to feed your dogs fish food or broiler food whether in Nigeria or abroad
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by naijabat2001: 4:29am On Aug 20, 2019
IamAnderson:
why are you feeding fish food to dogs?
the nutritional composition is not the same, that feed was formulated for fishes not for dogs, you may not even know that some of the active ingredients might be harming your dog.

it's not every food you see high protein percent that you should feed your dog.
sometimes the protein might be too much, too small or unusable(they won't digest it).
besides, protein isn't the only thing important for a growing dog, don't judge your dog's food based on protein alone.

the feed was made for fish not for growing mastiffs. even if you check around online or ask a good vet no one will advice you to feed your dogs fish food or broiler food whether in Nigeria or abroad

Thanks you very much, this is why I came on nairaland to seek for advise, I will stop feeding them immediately with fish food

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by rumenase(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
naijabat2001:

Thanks, can you recommend supplement, please
Waiting for your response
vetzymes, petabs, bullymax, gorillamax and your vet can suggest for you too

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by naijabat2001: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Today look of Molly and Storm, they are getting taller but not chubby as I expected

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by ChiomaPetKrib(f): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
FREELANCE VETERINARIANS NEEDED ACROSS NIGERIA

We are currently looking for any veterinarian across Nigeria who can work as a freelancer on our new App - PetKrib.

PetKrib is a mobile app that lists services in the pet industry. services like Veterinary, breeders, Pet shop, Training, aquarium and other allied services.

PetKrib is currently available for download on Android (iOS will soon be available).

• Download the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.petkrib.app
• Complete the basic registration
• Register as a service provider
• List your services - Veterinary services
• Wait to be verified ( it could take up to 24hrs process).
• We will send you a mail after the verification.
• Be ready for your new clients.
• Whenever a client calls you (mostly at proximity), you go to the point of service promptly
• Negotiate your professional fees at the prevailing market price
• Deliver stellar service

Only veterinarians certified by the Vet council of Nigeria will be accepted.

The first 50 registered vets will be receiving 1-year free subscription. (Please note that registration is free initially but will be monetized for an annual subscription later).

We encourage you to spread the word to your esteemed colleagues to join the network.

For more information kindly send email to chioma@petkrib.com or through the App.

Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by naijabat2001: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2019
Good morning house, please I need swift address on Molly and storm, it has been three days of no sleep and worry because am scared of losing them both, it been three days now both of them have lost apitite to eat anything.

Each time I go to the vet, whom happen to be the best here in Benin(Vetcare vegetable market), he keep saying I should not mind them feed them with what they have been eating, but believe me, for three days now they haven’t eaten any of their usual meal given to them, they just sniff and ignore all day, I come to meet the same quantity of food the next morning, am so worried and scared, two week ago I treated them of fever and deworm them both yesterday (syrups), they have reduce drastically, I still feels they are sick but the vet is yet to get the root of their stickiness.

They look hungry but can’t eat, not even dry meet, dry fish, Akamu( pap), milk, indomie mix with dry fish or meat, can food (frances pride) , the regular fish meal mix with milk, all this they decline to...

The vet is angry that I wast my money and keep saying ( them never hungry if them angry them go chop am) for three (3) days now them never angry?

Please house help me save them both.
Re: Dairy Of Boerboel (molly And Storm) by IamAnderson(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2019
naijabat2001:
Good morning house, please I need swift address on Molly and storm, it has been three days of no sleep and worry because am scared of losing them both, it been three days now both of them have lost apitite to eat anything.

Each time I go to the vet, whom happen to be the best here in Benin(Vetcare vegetable market), he keep saying I should not mind them feed them with what they have been eating, but believe me, for three days now they haven’t eaten any of their usual meal given to them, they just sniff and ignore all day, I come to meet the same quantity of food the next morning, am so worried and scared, two week ago I treated them of fever and deworm them both yesterday (syrups), they have reduce drastically, I still feels they are sick but the vet is yet to get the root of their stickiness.

They look hungry but can’t eat, not even dry meet, dry fish, Akamu( pap), milk, indomie mix with dry fish or meat, can food (frances pride) , the regular fish meal mix with milk, all this they decline to...

The vet is angry that I wast my money and keep saying ( them never hungry if them angry them go chop am) for three (3) days now them never angry?

Please house help me save them both.
those dogs are too young to go so long without food.
make sure they drink water even if they aren't eating, you should even rub honey or glucose on your finger and rub in their mouth too to keep their blood sugar level up.

go to a chemist and ask for cyproheptadine tablets,it costs about 100-300 naira for the pack.
give then one and half tablet each and exercise them, then wait for 2 hours and feed them.
if they still don't eat then try a new vet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black And White Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale / Beautiful Eskimos For Sale / Most Guilty Dogs Of 2015 (hillarious Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.