Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) (48827 Views)

Kiddwaya And DJ Cuppy Spotted Having The Best Moments Together In London(video) / Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan / DJ Cuppy Spotted At Neclive7 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by calabaman(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
So tiring all these filtered photos and videos flowing upandan.

Do people snap pics|vids in normal camera mode anymore.

Nonsense!
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
shocked
blow my mind
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
see as zlatan don fresh...money good o
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by tomdon(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
simonlee:
This one cuppy is snapping with everybody... is she sampling preeks or she wants to open a photo studio? undecided

She's a virgin
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by Successstein1: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Please follow this link and like the subsequent post..Doing so will help me win a competition . Thank you in advance

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lOMkwF_Af/
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
happybee:
I trust the girl papa, him no go agree...
undecided

grin grin grin grin See them oooo, JEALOUSY grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by KanuSE: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Zlatan's baby mama right now...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by caprini1: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Wow Dj Cupcake looks good.
Dj wacky and the noisemaker will make a nice combo.
Have u heard Zlatans "this year' ? please lets love our own.
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by KanuSE: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
bentwood85:
Zlatan ugliness is legendary..

Let's see your picture abeg. lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by blingxx(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
simonlee:
This one cuppy is snapping with everybody... is she sampling preeks or she wants to open a photo studio? undecided

grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by Stillthebest: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
kiss

Doing music and become a star will make you meet and rapport with anyone of any class!
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by victorian(f): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
That's what makes her happy make una free the babe jare.

Can't y'all see the undiluted joy in her eyes hugging male artistes cheesy

Inbetween a young lady friend said, ladies of her generation jealous themselves to stupor and its always competition and jealous between young ladies. And I'm like na WA ooo.

Wtf!
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by Austine567(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
i just dey wonder how the song go be
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by hardeygates(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
gurunlocker:
This one go dey hug any artist up and down... grin
every person get Im calling and way of expressing him or herself. Hate her or love her... Her way na Gelato grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by kaymical(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
gurunlocker:
This one go dey hug any artist up and down... grin
it is your hug
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
With the responses, I can categorically say most Nairalander youths are bad belle...yet they have no talent, skill or will to come up...what a lot.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
heckymaicon:
See as Zlatan humble
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by deebrain(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hmmm...

Someone should jist me....

Zlatan dat I know is not this fine.
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
happybee:
I trust the girl papa, him no go agree...
undecided

It's a collabo most likely. I wonder why peeps chose Zlatan over Marley for the features.

Whose better in your opinion.
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
dejonathan:
This one no dey snap with ladies like her...na man always..Olosho billionaire pikin... At least I know 2 preeks wey don Bleep her..SMH

Cuppy and those guys you are talking about f*cked themselves, so what is the big deal? they saw each other's unclothedness and also had fun, so there is no big deal there.
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
Pls I want the house to be careful of a nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797

Lol...them don chop you. sorry about that.
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by starbright4real(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
elo every one am a graduate of accounting (HND) pls i seriously need a job. i wil appreciate any positive response.
brightnigeria@gmail.com
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
bentwood85:
Zlatan ugliness is legendary..
actually monetarily the guy better pass una
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by Legendguru: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
hmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by Ejjis(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
They will make a good couple
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:
Zlatan's baby mama right now...
[/s]
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Let's see your picture abeg. lipsrsealed
[/s]
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
If Zlantan no d1ck am...make I... lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by Sortan(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
heckymaicon:
See as Zlatan humble

Ino sabi say you Sef observe
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by goaldynboy: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
If you remove MONEY & WEAVON & BLEACHING CREAM...

...This girl go Ugly pass Sikiratu for ogbomosho village!!
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding / Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.