Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) (48826 Views)

Kiddwaya And DJ Cuppy Spotted Having The Best Moments Together In London(video) / Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan / DJ Cuppy Spotted At Neclive7 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by Auxigen(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
dejonathan:
This one no dey snap with ladies like her...na man always..Olosho billionaire pikin... At least I know 2 preeks wey don Bleep her..SMH
hmmm oga hw u take sabi?
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:40am On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=Raydos post=81185027]This girl will like to do, I've never seen her with a female celebrity, Nah male she dey follow upandan, you will see her with Joshua today, davido tomorrow, Tecno next tomorrow!!

I know púccy go dey pepper you by now[/quotle] grin grin grin grin grin guy you can never make heaven. Kai, u are toooo savage
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by dannielight(m): 2:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Her unique way of staying relevant in the industry. Claps.
Re: DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) by jayphe(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Raydos:
This girl will like to do, I've never seen her with a female celebrity, Nah male she dey follow upandan, you will see her with Joshua today, davido tomorrow, Tecno next tomorrow!!

I know púccy go dey pepper you by now
Haha bros! Shey nah Tiwa Savage or Simi you want make DJ Cuppy follow up and dey? The girl no be lesbian na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.