Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

You’re Partaking In RAPE, When You Masturbate 'RCCG Therapist' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You’re Partaking In RAPE, When You Masturbate 'RCCG Therapist' (472 Views)

Gratitude, The Right Attitude For Partaking In The Lord’s Supper / When You Masturbate, You Are Partaking In Rape – RCCG Therapist / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Partaking In RAPE, When You Masturbate 'RCCG Therapist' by Ogagist3: 2:26am On Aug 12, 2019
You can't Masturbate without imagining someone in mind and when you do such, you are partaking in RAPE.

For the person you picture in your mind hasn't given you the right to touch or picture them in your mind.

See more photos here; >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2019/08/12/youre-partaking-in-rape-when-you-masturbate-rccg-therapist/

Re: You’re Partaking In RAPE, When You Masturbate 'RCCG Therapist' by Ogagist3: 2:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Screenshot below; reactions ;click to see more

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2019/08/12/youre-partaking-in-rape-when-you-masturbate-rccg-therapist/

Re: You’re Partaking In RAPE, When You Masturbate 'RCCG Therapist' by PapaNnamdi: 2:37am On Aug 12, 2019
ontop my own preeeq, if I slap u ur makeup go clean

Re: You’re Partaking In RAPE, When You Masturbate 'RCCG Therapist' by olu77(m): 2:37am On Aug 12, 2019
Pastor Chris said mast ur bation is not a sin you are saying masturbers or masturbationers are accomplices to criminals since rape is crime. What do you want holy men who have divorced their wives to do now? What do you want innocent priests who are not impotent but are not allowed to marry to do? Olosho or prayer? Just tell them the one that is not a sin.
Re: You’re Partaking In RAPE, When You Masturbate 'RCCG Therapist' by Born2Breed(f): 2:47am On Aug 12, 2019
Some thinking...
Re: You’re Partaking In RAPE, When You Masturbate 'RCCG Therapist' by Ogagist3: 3:11am On Aug 12, 2019
sad
Born2Breed:
Some thinking...
Re: You’re Partaking In RAPE, When You Masturbate 'RCCG Therapist' by MJBOLT: 3:15am On Aug 12, 2019
arrest and sue somebody for masturbating then we will take you serious

Re: You’re Partaking In RAPE, When You Masturbate 'RCCG Therapist' by drips8(m): 5:23am On Aug 12, 2019
They can start by arresting the "rapist" telepathicly since it's by the mind
Re: You’re Partaking In RAPE, When You Masturbate 'RCCG Therapist' by paxonel(m): 5:32am On Aug 12, 2019
Ok, Ok, thank you ,we hear you.
Olofus dey inside your opinion for inside today for this rape matter o

Re: You’re Partaking In RAPE, When You Masturbate 'RCCG Therapist' by Kingpee2(m): 6:16am On Aug 12, 2019
How can I slap this therapist through my phone ,if I’ve always had the thought of hating Nigeria ,does it make me a terrorist?

(1) (Reply)

If technologies are from GOD they wouldn't be given the names Of Idols / Catholics Don't Do What Is In The Bible. But Allow Their Wives To Preach. / Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.