Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) (596 Views)

3 Brothers (Osinachi Siblings) Kidnapped In Amaoba Ikwuano, Abia State (Photo) / Young Girl Gone Mad - This Morning In Warri / Stray Bullet Kills DJ At A Burial In Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) by Ogagist1: 4:51am On Aug 12, 2019
It was a pathetic situation for the household of Mrs. Victoria Enobabor, a widow, as their four-year-old girl, Victoria, has gone missing since Friday from their residence at NEPA bus-stop, Jakande Estate, Ejigbo, leaving the family in a state of confusion.

According to Mrs. Enobabor who is the father’s relative, efforts by the family to know the whereabouts of the girl have been abortive despite reporting the incident at Iyana Ejigbo, Ago Palace and Ailegun police stations.

She said: “Victoria’s father is my elder brother’s granddaughter and she was given to me to take care since when she was six months old. I named her after me because of the relationship I have with the father. I have a shop in the neighbourhood where I operate a grinding machine. I left her at home in the morning to go to the shop, asking my 16-year-old son to take care of her. He gave her breakfast and left her in the house before he went to do other things.

In the afternoon when my daughter got back from school, she met her playing downstairs with our neighbours’ children at about 4:00p.m. But after a while, I asked my daughter how Victoria was fairing but she told me that they weren’t together. That was when the search began. We have reported the case at the police station but we haven’t heard anything from them.”

Victoria hinted that when she got to the police station, it was discovered that there have been a series of missing children from the neighbourhood already lodged. “Please, Victoria must not get lost. Today is the fourth day. God should help me as I am a widow.”

In the same vein, there have been several reports of missing children at Ajegunle area of Lagos. In a post on Facebook by one Gbenga Olufemi, who is the admin of Ajegunle Voice Group, he lamented the sudden disappearance of children in the area.

Our lives in Ajegunle are under serious threat. A month ago, a woman was caught with a stolen baby and was handed over to the police after a thorough beating, we didn’t hear anything about it till this moment. As if that is not enough, on Saturday, another baby was stolen while going to her sibling’s graduation in school. Today again another baby has been stolen and the case is presently at Pako police station.

This particular community has become a safe harbour to criminally-minded individuals owning to our leaders’ lackadaisical attitude to the people’s plights. For how long shall we continue to live in fear? For how long shall we continue to sleep with a single eye close? The security situation in Ajegunle is getting worse by the day,” he lamented.

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/12/pathetic-situation-4-years-old-girl-gone-missing-in-lagos-state-photo/

Re: Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) by Ogagist1: 4:51am On Aug 12, 2019
undecided
Re: Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) by Mrevildoer(m): 5:01am On Aug 12, 2019
I pray she is found hale and healthy

1 Like

Re: Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) by Hellenpaul078: 5:06am On Aug 12, 2019
Gods help
Re: Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) by TeeOfLife: 5:49am On Aug 12, 2019
Mrevildoer:
amen to this
Re: Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) by KevMitnick: 6:14am On Aug 12, 2019
May she be found in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) by Oche211(m): 6:19am On Aug 12, 2019
Mrevildoer:
Amen
Re: Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) by Ogagist1: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2019
cry
Oche211:

Amen
Re: Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) by shakushakuist(f): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2019
Poor girl...May God help locate her o

cry
Re: Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) by Ogagist1: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2019
lipsrsealed
shakushakuist:
Poor girl...May God help locate her o

cry
Re: Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) by Ogagist1: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) by Maniagist1: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) by Gistgist2: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Pathetic Situation; 4 Years Old Girl Gone Missing In Lagos State (photo) by Gistgist2: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2019

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Student Reveals What Anti-Crime Patrol Team Did To Her In Ondo (Graphic) / UK 419 Yahoo World Champions! / Manager Locks Attendance To Burn To Ashes In Motel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.