Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Motivation And Positive Confessions Mixtapes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Motivation And Positive Confessions Mixtapes (197 Views)

[www.mixtapes.ng] Best Of Professional Beat Mixtape By Dj Edge / Download All Adele Mixtapes / Erigga Ft Victor AD #motivation Full Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivation And Positive Confessions Mixtapes by Divepen1(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2019
Everyone undergoes a form of pain or the other but the bible teaches that 'there is power of life and death in the tongue'.
This confession mixtape is here to help you in the positive confession of things- your healing, your blessing, your assurance of God's love for you, and assurance of heaven. It is also aimed to inspire you into greatness
1. Intro.
2. Prophesy- Ty Bello
3. Because he lives- Kim Burrell
4. I speak life- Donald Lawrence and Tricity Singers
5. Season- Donald Lawrence and Tricity Singers
6. Afterawhile- Kirk Franklin and Yolanda Adams
7. Smile (Solo and Group)- Kirk Whallum
8. Smile- Carvena Jones and James Fortunes
9. Promises- Vashawn Mitchell
10. I am what you see- Bishop Paul S. Morton
11. I can't give up now- Mary Mary
12. Stand- Phillipian 4
13. Help is on the way Michael W. Smith and Israel Houston.
14. God's got it all in control- Kurt Carr.
15. Don't Cry. Kirk Franklin
16. I am What God says I am- Maurette Brown Clark
17. Status- Vanshawn Mitchell
18. Eveything is Change - Jj Hairston

https://yourgospelmix./2019/08/12/motivation-and-positive-confessions-mixtapes/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top Movies Of The Week / Freestyle Rap Cypher Instrumental 2019 / (music) Gelato By DJ Cuppy Ft. Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.