Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor (1299 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out / Sanusi-chidoka Joint Ticket: Antidote To Tinubu By Ugonna Utulor. / Nnamdi Kanu Is An Enemy Of Ndigbo. By Ugonna Utulor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by barron2094: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2019
Writer, Public Affair Analyst and political commentator, Mr Ugonna Utulor, has in a lengthy article on his Facebook Page described how the Igbos did not want Jonathan in 2015 but voted for him majorly because his opponent was Buhari. In his analysis he recounted how the Igbo's clamoured for any other person but Jonathan and might have perhaps voted for the APC if the APC had not voted for Buhari. Here's the full article:

"Our people in the South East did not want Jonathan to run again in 2015. You remember how Jonathan treated some of our people as soon as he got power?

Dr. Sam Egwu, the powerful ex-governor of Ebonyi, who had the ears of Obasanjo and was preferred to be PDP chairman until he backed out, was unceremoniously sacked from his position as Minister of Education in 2010.

Our leaders Vincent Ogbulafor and Okwesilieze Nwodo were axed out in shameful fashion from PDP chairmanship. Maurice Iwu was asked to go on terminal leave. What the hell is terminal leave? And that's how he was deleted.

Promises had been made to our people by "Azikiwe" Jonathan but none was fulfilled.

As 2015 approached, our people in the PDP joined other eminent voices across the nation to warn Jonathan about contesting. But when Jonathan remained adamant and made himself PDP's sole candidate without any primary election, our people had few choices except to watch the Congress of the APC to know who would carry their broomy flag.

Okorocha understood this (I was in Owerri at the time). Campaign after campaign he reiterated how Ndigbo would support him if he got the APC flag.

Many Igbos hoped Atiku would clinch the APC flag. And they were some who regretted that Fashola didn't contest. But the APC elected BUHARI. Kindly check Buhari's history with the Igbo.

How will an Igbo person support Buhari? How? And so with a heavy heart our people supported Jonathan in 2015.

It was the APC who proved us right. We always knew APC was more of a northern party but why elect the most hawkish of northerners?

With that decision to field the tyrant of Daura, Igbos, entrepreneurs with a profit and loss mentality, understood that while Jonathan was incompetent, Buhari would be a disaster. They went back memory lane to analyze how Buhari lead Nigeria to recession in 1985. The atrocities he committed. His association with Abacha. His comments. His role in the counter coup and civil war.

They x-rayed his obvious antidemocratic posturing, his duplicitous nature and penchant for lying, they recollected his incompetence. It was with a very heavy heart Ndigbo voted PDP in 2015.

©Ugonna Utulor.

https://www.facebook.com/380580615343797/posts/2456927131042458/"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Sarakist: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2019
Lalasticlala, kindly move this to FP for debate.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Niaja4real(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2019
You that accused Jonathan of incompetency, are u in anyway competent yourself?
Igbo's voted Jonathan in 2015, but not wholeheartedly as u claimed
If your assertion is anyway correct, Jonathan would have won in that election, judging from the margin of votes Mr.Buhari used in defeating him.
During the 2015 general elections, no State of the Southeast extractions were able to give Jonathan up to 700,000.00 votes. The only State that gave Jonathan & PDP up to 600,000.00 plus votes was Enugu State.
So Mr.man stop deluding yourself thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by IGBOSON1: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2019
Sarakist:

More like, 'kindly move this to the thrash bin'! If Igbos didn't want GEJ -within the context of the 2015 elections- who then did they want?

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Sarakist: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2019
To be honest, Ugonna Utulor doesn't give a hoot about the comments of the two people above. While he's open to dialogue, he clearly believes that people who do not read articles before rushing to comment are the most ignorant there is. It's on that basis, being that the two guys above do not understand his article, that he wishes not to dignify their rants with a direct response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2019
He's right! Prior to the 2015 elections, Jonathan began romancing the core north with juicy positions to the extent that Dasuki a prince of the north became his eyes and ears. GEJ abandoned the SE in all ramphications and the result was the lack of interest of SE PDP stakeholders in rallying the people for him as they did in 2011.
In the SE, GEJ's major ally was Peter Obi who nursed a VP position in 2019. Obi was strategic in agreeing a deal with GEJ to promote him as 'One of Us' to cement Jonathan's victory in the SE while ensure his own political enthronment in 2019. The major opponents apart from key PDP stalwart in the SE was the rising Rochas Okorocha of the APC. The PDP Igbo politicians fell out with Jonathan with the way he treated the interest of the zone as well as the way he sidelined them and made an APGA chieftain his major ally. The sidelining of the SE in GEJ government was obvious. The SE got only SGF and Deputy Senate President. Ihedioha's elevation had nothing to do with the SE, the SW played into the hands of Tambuwal.
The SE leaders felt that despite their support for GEJ in 2011 and the support for the PDP since 1999, that their zone has always been short-changed in political positions. It was President Yar'adua who listened to their grieviances and brought them on board with his political openess. Ndigbo had never been embraced by a goverment apart from Shagari and Yar'adua. But on Yar'adua's case he was so open and honest and till this day the Igbo nation still love him endlessly.
Rather than GEJ to continue in that path he became pro north and pro Ijaw with his appointments. How he taught this was a political master stroke became his limitations.
We saw with GEJ, the demolition of the political gains of the SE by Yar'adua with some many wrong calls. The removal of Ihejirika by GEJ, the removal of Police boss Ogbonaya Onovo, the removal of Customs boss Nwadialor, the removal of Naval chief Dele Ezeoba (Delta Igbo) and the retirement of Air Chief marshal Paul Dike (Delta Igbo) as well as the embarrassment of known persons of Igbo origin in Government such as the NPC commission chairman all to please northern interest was too much to bear. Many SE political neophytes don't know this because then tend to follow the crowd.
It was Peter Obi that headed the campaign propaganda of GEJ in the SE. Obi was ruthless and achieved this in two feat. The first of which was Ojukwu's funeral, which became a political rallying point to draw Igbo sympathy to GEJ. The second of which was more ruthless, with the aid of groups such as Igariwey led Ohaneze Ndigbo and Kanu led IPOB who were ignorantly used to destroy the image of political opponents such as the Egwu, Chukwumerije, Nnamani, Ngige, Rochas and other itinerants.
More importantly, the emergence of Mohammadu Buhari as APC flagberer quickly closed ranks among ones disgruntled PDP SE chieftains to support GEJ. Had an Atiku, Rochas, Fashola or Saraki clinched the APC ticket the SE PDP chieftain would have thrown their weights behind such candidate against GEJ.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by gaetano: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Niaja4real:
You that accused Jonathan of incompetency, are u in anyway competent yourself?
Igbo's voted Jonathan in 2015, but not wholeheartedly as u claimed
If your assertion is anyway correct, Jonathan would have won in that election, judging from the margin of votes Mr.Buhari used in defeating him.
During the 2015 general elections, no State of the Southeast extractions were able to give Jonathan up to 700,000.00 votes. The only State that gave Jonathan & PDP up to 600,000.00 plus votes was Enugu State.
So Mr.man stop deluding yourself thank you.
The votes in 2015 to be fair was poor, the turn out was poor and didn't reflect the votes he garnered in 2011. Buhari emerge victorious because the SE didn't show the enthusiasm they showed for GEJ in 2011.
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sarakist:

I wonder how personal opinion is now a front page material.

I might write my own article tomorrow and term it ndigbo.

Sometimes when political losers like okorocha and co doesn't know what to do, they whip up sentiments.

We are in 2019, second tenure of Mohammed Buhari and someone is still discussing about elspsed four years and defeated elections.

Both the writer and his sponsors need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

[s]I wonder how personal opinion is now a front page material.

I might write my own article tomorrow and term it ndigbo.

Sometimes when political losers like okorocha and co doesn't know what to do, they whip up sentiments.

We are in 2019, second tenure of Mohammed Buhari and someone is still discussing about elspsed four years and defeated elections.

Both the writer and his sponsors need Jesus[/s].
Your types are the problem we have with Ndigbo, political neophytes who drag the Igbo nation backwards. I know your types, you shout Atiku today when it goes well and Biafra tomorrow when things go south. Accept that GEJ led PDP with the aid of Peter Obi destroyed the political gains of the Igbo nation or maintain your silence.
Mod, front page abeg.
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Chiwude:
He's right! Prior to the 2015 elections, Jonathan began romancing the core north with juicy positions to the extent that Dasuki a prince of the north became his eyes and ears. GEJ abandoned the SE in all ramphications and the result was the lack of interest of SE PDP stakeholders in rallying the people for him as they did in 2011.
In the SE, GEJ's major ally was Peter Obi who nursed a VP position in 2019. Obi was strategic in agreeing a deal with GEJ to promote him as 'One of Us' to cement Jonathan's victory in the SE while ensure his own political enthronment in 2019. The major opponents apart from key PDP stalwart in the SE was the rising Rochas Okorocha of the APC. The PDP Igbo politicians fell out with Jonathan with the way he treated the interest of the zone as well as the way he sidelined them and made an APGA chieftain his major ally. The sidelining of the SE in GEJ government was obvious. The SE got only SGF and Deputy Senate President. Ihedioha's elevation had nothing to do with the SE, the SW played into the hands of Tambuwal.
The SE leaders felt that despite their support for GEJ in 2011 and the support for the PDP since 1999, that their zone has always been short-changed in political positions. It was President Yar'adua who listened to their grieviances and brought them on board with his political openess. Ndigbo had never been embraced by a goverment apart from Shagari and Yar'adua. But on Yar'adua's case he was so open and honest and till this day the Igbo nation still love him endlessly.
Rather than GEJ to continue in that path he became pro north and pro Ijaw with his appointments. How he taught this was a political master stroke became his limitations.
We saw with GEJ, the demolition of the political gains of the SE by Yar'adua with some many wrong calls. The removal of Ihejirika by GEJ, the removal of Police boss Ogbonaya Onovo, the removal of Customs boss Nwadialor, the removal of Naval chief Dele Ezeoba (Delta Igbo) and the retirement of Air Chief marshal Paul Dike (Delta Igbo) as well as the embarrassment of known persons of Igbo origin in Government such as the NPC commission chairman all to please northern interest was too much to bear. Many SE political neophytes don't know this because then tend to follow the crowd.
It was Peter Obi that headed the campaign propaganda of GEJ in the SE. Obi was ruthless and achieved this in two feat. The first of which was Ojukwu's funeral, which became a political rallying point to draw Igbo sympathy to GEJ. The second of which was more ruthless, with the aid of groups such as Igariwey led Ohaneze Ndigbo and Kanu led IPOB who were ignorantly used to destroy the image of political opponents such as the Egwu, Chukwumerije, Nnamani, Ngige, Rochas and other itinerants.
More importantly, the emergence of Mohammadu Buhari as APC flagberer quickly closed ranks among ones disgruntled PDP SE chieftains to support GEJ. Had an Atiku, Rochas, Fashola or Saraki clinched the APC ticket the SE PDP chieftain would have thrown their weights behind such candidate against GEJ.

chiwude what is the voting strength if your, infact which state are you from?

Is now getting out of hand that people won't write about their state but will always be using SE as an excuse to every jargons they are writing.

Let me state it clearly, anslyse according to your state and stop lumping others in what you think..

SE, SE....who is SE for Christ sake.

Name your state and analyse and stop trying to lump others in , in the name of SE.

Ndi uchu.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Ojiofor: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
GEJ took SE for granted and paid for it in 2015.
In more than five years he couldn't build or complete any project in SE.
He was a total disappointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

chiwude what is the voting strength if your, infact which state are you from?

Is now getting out of hand that people won't write about their state but will always be using SE as an excuse to every jargons they are writing.

Let me state it clearly, anslyse according to your state and stop lumping others in what you think..

SE, SE....who is SE for Christ sake.

Name your state and analyse and stop trying to lump others in , in the name of SE.

Ndi uchu.
My post since 2013 has shown me to be a hard core Igboist. I don't joke with our political and economic interest unlike you lots who emerge out of some frenzy to drag us backwards.
Check out my post and you'll see a consistency. But your types, you're neither here no there. Your moniker even speaks for itself.
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Corrosiveman(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Igbos should know their enemy

You supported Obasanjo now yoruba have left southern unity

You supported Jonathan yet Asari and his tribe called you Ijaw
slaves
Yet you guys represent Nigeria during International Competitions

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Chiwude:
Your types are the problem we have with Ndigbo, political neophytes who drag the Igbo nation backwards. I know your types, you shout Atiku today when it goes well and Biafra tomorrow when things go south. Accept that GEJ led PDP with the aid of Peter Obi destroyed the political gains of the Igbo nation or maintain your silence.
Mod, front page abeg.

I don't play politics of SE, that is outright trash.

Am not educated for any stereotype to dictate to me who to vote and who not to.

If I want I vote buhari, if I want I vote atiku.

They can push it to back page or front page doesn't change the view.

Speak for yourself and stop all these south east, ndigbo?

That you failed doesn't mean others do.

Single your state out and do whatever analysis u deem fit.

U will stay in your one room and be shouting ndigbo,SE up and down

Is your name south east or Ndigbo?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ojiofor:
GEJ took SE for granted and paid for it in 2015.
In more than five years he couldn't build or complete any project in SE.
He was a total disappointment.
If our people understand the disaster of post 2011 GEJ on the gains of the Igbo nation, they would weep bitterly. GEJ dragged us backwards and this is the gospel truth. The GEJ we taught had some political weight in 2011 and pre-Yarduas demise became a paperweight in 2015. I was skeptical of GEJ in 2015 that I didn't join in that GEJ till 2019 frenzy. I even didn't support Buhari because it was obvious he was a wrong option. But I had sense he would win the elections and wanted our people to play the 50/50 cards. But trust us, we foolishly became the vocal ones even when we had no business doing so.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Chiwude:
My post since 2013 has shown me to be a hard core Igboist. I don't joke with our political and economic interest unlike you lots who emerge out of some frenzy to drag us backwards.
Check out my post and you'll see a consistency. But your types, you're neither here no there. Your moniker even speaks for itself.

You can be a soft core or iron core pan igboist, nobody send you to speak for them or for their families.

Everyone has what it might take to defend themselves.

Coming online to use igbo as an excuse to write trash or trying to lump others in the name of SE or Ndigbo won't sell.

Speak for your father's house and allow others do.

So single your state achieve that pan africa it pan family first before looking for ndigbo to speak for.

Everyone is now pan igboist......Azigbakwa.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You can be a soft core or iron core pan igboist, nobody send you to speak for them or for their families.

Everyone has what it might take to defend themselves.

Coming online to use igbo as an excuse to write trash or trying to lump others in the name of SE or Ndigbo won't sell.

Speak for your father's house and allow others do.

So single your state achieve that pan africa it pan family first before looking for ndigbo to speak for.

Everyone is now pan igboist......Azigbakwa.
I speak for myself and I expect you to speak for yourself too. The poster who wrote that article did so on his own accord, I only replied. But telling the Op to keep quiet as those replies earlier only showed the thuggish attitude of some of you. It's obvious that your type go about painting your points as the authentic view of our people. This is what I am totally against.
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Chiwude:
I speak for myself and I expect you to speak for yourself too. The poster who wrote that article did so on his own accord, I only replied. But telling the Op to keep quiet as those replies earlier only showed the thuggish attitude of some of you. It's obvious that your type go about painting your points as the authentic view of our people. This is what I am totally against.

I speak without trying to lump or rope everyone in, moreover I always concentrate on my territory without going off tangent sometimes.

Am only against most of you coming here and be saying ndigbo, SE.....for what reason

Singy your state out and do the analysis on your own concerning your. Nobody begs you guys to always be at the front and ropa others in at same time.

whatever you have is your personal opinion not collective.

For your information we have Igbo and we have igbo but igbo...

So the angle which you belong demands whether you have right to speak for us or not.

If not , don't use your opinion to tarnish the Image of others like you doing here in your post.

I captured your reply here well and I read your mind to understand what you trying to achieve.

Ndi mmadu sef and Irony play.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Sarakist: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
You need to shut up for once. Think, think properly, then talk.

[s]
MelesZenawi:

I speak without trying to lump or rope everyone in, moreover I always concentrate on my territory without going off tangent sometimes.

Am only against most of you coming here and be saying ndigbo, SE.....for what reason

Singy your state out and do the analysis on your own concerning your. Nobody begs you guys to always be at the front and ropa others in at same time.

whatever you have is your personal opinion not collective.

For your information we have Igbo and we have igbo but igbo...

So the angle which you belong demands whether you have right to speak for us or not.

If not , don't use your opinion to tarnish the Image of others like you doing here in your post.

I captured your reply here well and I read your mind to understand what you trying to achieve.

Ndi mmadu sef and Irony play.
[/s]
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
I won't engage in front and back argument with people masquerading as Igbo's on nairaland. This is a faceless forum and even a non-Igbo can come online to dispute the points that are glaring. I can detect reality on Facebook, but over here never. Moreover, you cannot love the Igbo people more than her own. Stay off my mention if you having nothing but abuse to contribute.
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sarakist:
You need to shut up for once. Think, think properly, then talk.

[s][/s]

The Nigeria Think tanks are now lining up on nairaland.

Ana akogheri.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Chiwude:
I won't engage in front and back argument with people masquerading as Igbo's on nairaland. This is a faceless forum and even a non-Igbo can come online to dispute the points that are glaring. I can detect reality on Facebook, but over here never. Moreover, you cannot love the Igbo people more than her own. Stay off my mention if you having nothing but abuse to contribute.

I just realized that you(Chiwude), sarakist and barron2094 is nothing but you...Infact is one person that is handling the whole account.

Same Ugonna utulor like to be you also.

Reliably discovered you from Ebonyi, infact all the monikers Ebonyi and likely to be you also.

Now you speak for Igbos..... Imagine.

Let me stop here, before I write what am not suppose to.
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by NkemChukwudi: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hairy K-legged, yam-legged, amoebas from the yeast want to dump GEJ?

Na so, LZAA and immhotep?
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
NkemChukwudi:
Hairy K-legged, yam-legged, amoebas from the yeast want to dump GEJ?[/s]

Na so, LZAA and immhotep?
Pointless. If this is what you can deduce from the post then sorry for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Sarakist: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
I hope that Chinwude and Barron2094 come up to speak for themselves.

Ugonna Utulor is reliably from Ebonyi State and you are not more Igbo than him, you piece of poo.

An Ebonyian is currently the chairman of South East Governors forum. Another Ebonyian, Idu Igariwey, is a former president of Ohaneze Ndigbo. An Ebonyian is the current Chairman of south east PDP.

These Ebonyians, like Ugonna Utulor, are very qualified to speak for the Igbo. If you do not accept that then feel free to hug the nearest transformer.

[s]
MelesZenawi:

I just realized that you(Chiwude), sarakist and barron2094 is nothing but you...Infact is one person that is handling the whole account.

Same Ugonna utulor like to be you also.

Reliably discovered you from Ebonyi, infact all the monikers Ebonyi and likely to be you also.

Now you speak for Igbos..... Imagine.

Let me stop here, before I write what am not suppose to.
[/s]
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sarakist:
I hope that Chinwude and Barron2094 come up to speak for themselves.

Ugonna Utulor is reliably from Ebonyi State and you are not more Igbo than him, you piece of poo.

An Ebonyian is currently the chairman of South East Governors forum. Another Ebonyian, Idu Igariwey, is a former president of Ohaneze Ndigbo. An Ebonyian is the current Chairman of south east PDP.

These Ebonyians, like Ugonna Utulor, are very qualified to speak for the Igbo. If you do not accept that then feel free to hug the nearest transformer.

[s][/s]

You hope that your two moniker will come and speak for themselves through same phone handled by you....lolzz,

What a loose reply, as just gave credence to the fact.

What concerns me with the pdp , you calling up and down because I haven't even gone that area and you mis-firing already.

moreover ,you have no single right to speak for igbo..

By the way Mr pan igboist can you tell us the meaning of utulor and igariwey in igbo language??

Our able representative.
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Sarakist: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
No. This is my only account. I know Barron2094 but I don't know Chinwude.

Meanwhile since you want to know. Utulor is Uto - ulo. Do you know what is called Olule Udaume or assimilation in English? It is a situation in which a verb takes up the place of another verb nearest to it and replaces it. That yielded Utulo. Now, when the white people came, they preferred to add "r" to most names ending with "o". So Okafo became Okafor. Nwafo became Nwafor and so on.

Meanwhile Igariwey is an Afikpo name which means "Where did you go". Igbo is not uniform. In Owerri the dialect is different from what is obtained in Aba, Nnewi or Enugu. It takes a level of backwardness to believe one Igbo is greater than the other. You are myopic, ignorant and I can assure you, you're unsuccessful. This is because successful people do not reason like you.

MelesZenawi:

You hope that your two moniker will come and speak for themselves through same phone handled by you....lolzz,

What a loose reply, as just gave credence to the fact.

What concerns me with the pdp , you calling up and down because I haven't even gone that area and you mis-firing already.

moreover ,you have no single right to speak for igbo..

By the way Mr pan igboist can you tell us the meaning of utulor and igariwey in igbo language??

Our able representative.
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Afamed: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Practically no one can re- write history
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sarakist:
No. This is my only account. I know Barron2094 but I don't know Chinwude.

Meanwhile since you want to know. Utulor is Uto - ulo. Do you know what is called Olule Udaume or assimilation in English? It is a situation in which a verb takes up the place of another verb nearest to it and replaces it. That yielded Utulo. Now, when the white people came, they preferred to add "r" to most names ending with "o". So Okafo became Okafor. Nwafo became Nwafor and so on.

Meanwhile Igariwey is an Afikpo name which means "Where did you go". Igbo is not uniform. In Owerri the dialect is different from what is obtained in Aba, Nnewi or Enugu. It takes a level of backwardness to believe one Igbo is greater than the other. You are myopic, ignorant and I can assure you, you're unsuccessful. This is because successful people do not reason like you.

It takes level of forwardness to believe, you can seat in your room, write trash and name it Ndigbo.... right?

Moreover am not here to discuss uniformity in dialect Ugonna.

Anyway other issues are totally irrelevant. Next time tell the utulor to use Ebonyi not Ndigbo to seek cheap media popularity as successful people dot their I's and it's......Mr pan Igboist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears Of Joy As The Lion Himself Unites Separated Family In Grand Style / What PDP Told CJN Tanko Will Shock You / Oyo State Government Releases Names Of Park Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.