Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor (1298 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out / Sanusi-chidoka Joint Ticket: Antidote To Tinubu By Ugonna Utulor. / Nnamdi Kanu Is An Enemy Of Ndigbo. By Ugonna Utulor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by LLobiorah: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

It takes level of forwardness to believe, you can seat in your room, write trash and name it Ndigbo.... right?

Moreover am not here to discuss uniformity in dialect Ugonna.

Anyway other issues are totally irrelevant. Next time tell the utulor to use Ebonyi not Ndigbo to seek cheap media popularity as successful people dot their I's and it's......Mr pan Igboist.

Osagyefo/Julius Malema/MenesZenawi is at it again. Nobody should give this boy opportunity, to vent his frustrated life on who's Igbo and who's not Igbo. Arguing with him, is like taking a long play with swine.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
LLobiorah:

Osagyefo/Julius Malema/MenesZenawi is at it again. Nobody should give this boy opportunity, to vent his frustrated life on who's Igbo and who's not Igbo. Arguing with him, is like taking a long play with swine.

Seriously, you are now giving me headache here....... serious headache..

Didn't you read his post , that you now single me out to assassinate my image.

You seriously giving me headache here.

Refrain.
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by LLobiorah: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Seriously, you are now giving me headache here....... serious headache..

Didn't you read his post , that you now single me out to assassinate my image.

You seriously giving me headache here.

Refrain.

I repeat fellas, don't give this boy room, to dictate who's Igbo or not. MenesZenawi, any ugly post from you against any Igbo state which is not a fact and not true, would be thrashed out by me.

You never see heartache.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
LLobiorah:

I repeat fellas, don't give this boy room, to dictate who's Igbo or not. MenesZenawi, any ugly post from you against any Igbo state which is not a fact and not true, would be thrashed out by me.

You never see heartache.

I have told you refrain from this untargeted and unwarranted attack.

The thread is simple and straight but you disfiguring it.
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
LLobiorah:

I can't bring self low to argue with a spam bot. His antics has been exposed. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by LLobiorah: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I have told you refrain from this untargeted and unwarranted attack.

The thread is simple and straight but you disfiguring it.

Heartache.. Oh!! Where's that meme?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
LLobiorah:

Heartache.. Oh!! Where's that meme?? cheesy

Scram.
Re: Ndigbo Never Wanted Jonathan In 2015 - Ugonna Utulor by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Chiwude:
I can't bring self low to argue with a spam bot. His antics has been exposed. If you know, you know.

Your antics failed.

Try another pattern next time pan igboist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason I Support Osibanjo Or Tinubu For President 2023. / How Tinubu Buried Tinubu / Umahi’s Blind Ambition Is The Nemesis Of His Conscience - Senator Emmanuel Onwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.