Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) (49690 Views)

Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
Some people will still come here to tell you Juju does not exist.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by toprealman: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
Another Nollywood movie.....zzzzz
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pvssy:

Juju exists, yet them no fit use am improve our country.
Comot jor...

4 Likes

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by Rotimi47: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
sreamsense:
Rubbish! Devil does not have free gift, from the time he proves the potency of the charm, he will now keep attracting "cutlass-related attacks" more than before so devil will proof to him that the charm works, suddenly, the charm will fail either by violating the rule unknowingly or meet superior opponent, that will finally lead to his sudden death . God protection is the ONLY sure protection in life without deceit or condition. The disgusting thing is how they allowed underage to be watching them, they are sending signal to underage to join cults or become touts who will later under probability turn out to become wayward individual terrorising the society..Those adults should be flogged or better send them to sambisa forest to slug it out with bokoharam to confirm if their juju work or not
Word.
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by shalomt4321: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
There's something called slight of hands
Which is the switching of objects or materials without notice
He could have easily done this by flicking Cutlass or knife to the blunt edge and fooling his viewer Nigerians won't take note
Rather they would be too excited and get fooled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by Pvssy: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
kingxsamz:

Juju exists, yet them no fit use am improve our country.
Comot jor...

I said it!

You never see Juju live! I wish I can show you some that I got.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tywo2018:
They are together pretending to be a spectator.
Lol Nigerians are.highly gullible. There's nothing like charm. Those two men work hand in hand. The other pretended to be a spectator. These are just petty street magics and tricks. Watch the cabonaro effect or dont blink on dstv to see more of these.

5 Likes

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pvssy:

Juju dey, but e get limit
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by zobyslow: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFZtKkYSZu8 bbnaija mercy and ike having sex in the house
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Just like we the YORUBA says ERE KERE, that means Dangerous Game undecided
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
shalomt4321:
There's something called slight of hands
Which is the switching of objects or materials without notice
He could have easily done this by flicking Cutlass or knife to the blunt edge and fooling his viewer Nigerians won't take note
Rather they would be too excited and get fooled
There's nothing like juju. Its just petty magic you can learn and become an expert in it. The main tool of a magician is the distraction of their viewers or spectators. Once you're distracted or blink for even a second, you're a gonner grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pvssy:

I said it!

Use it and improve your life.
Juju ko...
If it exists we won't be were we are today.

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Luiz1:

Juju dey, but e get limit
There's nothing like juju abeg. Na just common petty street magics and tricks. The whites swallow swords at circuses and shows. If na naija na juju una go talk.

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by koyyess: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Look at what is amusing both kids and adults in 2019.
1diots!!.
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by citruslimited(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
99 days for the their one day is for the owner, surely nemeses will soon caught with them and the will end up being wounded if they are not careful
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lol Nigerians are.highly gullible. There's nothing like charm. Those two men work hand in hand. The other pretended to be a spectator. These are just petty street magics and tricks. Watch the cabonaro effect or dont blink on dstv to see more of these.
Its real man, i have experienced live and direct
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

There's nothing like juju. Its just petty magic you can learn and become an expert in it. The main tool of a magician is the distraction of their viewers or spectators. Once you're distracted or blink for even a second, you're a gonner grin
Stop commenting on things you know nothing about
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

There's nothing like juju abeg. Na just common petty street magics and tricks. The whites swallow swords at circuses and shows. If na naija na juju una go talk.
Really?

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
reportingfraud:

Its obvious you people interchange magic/tricks with juju. What you witnessed wasn't out of the ordinary or spiritual from ur own definition of juju. Its what u can learn.

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:

I said it!

[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Its obvious you people interchange magic/tricks with juju. What you witnessed wasn't out of the ordinary or spiritual from ur own definition of juju. Its what u can learn.
Do you have a problem understanding English?
I just told you i have done and experienced this live and directly

If you doubt me, make a bet, when i come to Nigeria we can meet and see for yourself
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by executive12: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
reportingfraud:

Yeah right. Lai Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
executive12:

Yeah right. Lai Mohammed.
everything is a joke to you
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by polirutgfrk(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
LOL.... not very clever man
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by NPComplete: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pvssy:

The kind of ridiculous things u guys call juju makes me wonder about the IQ of the average Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Gistformant:
An unidentified man makes his long neck available to test the potency of a charm.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/man-makes-his-long-neck-available-to-test-the-potency-of-a-charm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUNP7eHP_Jc

NwaAmaikpe ngwa Osule! Over to you��
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by Pvssy: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
NPComplete:

The kind of ridiculous things u guys call juju makes me wonder about the IQ of the average Nigerian.

What are you implying Mr. IQ?

That Juju is fiction or what?
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by NPComplete: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pvssy:

What are you implying Mr. IQ?

That Juju is fiction or what?

Juju is fuckery. That is all.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by Mamak1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
please my people, any assistance to get any job especially teaching job in Lagos is needed please. Am science inclined
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by akilo1: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
I know this trick...the guy is cutting him with the back of the knife , believe them at your own risk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos / Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / Wallet Thief Got Online Users Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.