Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) (49698 Views)

Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by sammhi(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Akathriel:

Stop ranting like an i.mbecile. You Yahwehgian Sheeples are so tick, predictable & brain-dead.

One minute, you come out & say Juju (Jazz) does not exist, next minute - you say Charm works but fail.

Your God protection, which according to you - is the best could not prevent the kidnapping of Lear Sharibu including thousands of brainless sheeples like you - who are being raped & decapitated daily at Borno, Yobe & Adamawa by Boko Haram right in the presence of Angel Michael, Jesus & their roasted-meat loving bastard called Yahweh, yet his protection is still the best.

I would rather patronize this Jazz man with his charm for protection than anchoring my life on a "fairy-tale faith" which always FAIL - when confronted with Boko Haram's machete & Kalashnikov Ak-47. grin
U are just a fool
A fill only knows about his belly . A fool is about now because a fool is short sighted .
Obviously you know nothing about God
Even Jesus died and so the apostles. The Boko Haram devils you worship or adore are willing to die to go non existent heaven but a fellow Christian is not allowed to die for his God .
Does it makes sense to you that the almighty would be in competition with nonetities just to prove himself ?
A true Christ knows that life of toady is transient and another life exist which is far better.
Whether you die by natural causes or not , moat important is your relationships with God
I know you love your life like a mosquito or cockroach who have no hope after death , but true Christian are not afraid of death because he is sure of resurrection.
Only fools believe only this there is !
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by sammhi(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Akathriel:

Stop ranting like an i.mbecile. You Yahwehgian Sheeples are so tick, predictable & brain-dead.

One minute, you come out & say Juju (Jazz) does not exist, next minute - you say Charm works but fail.

Your God protection, which according to you - is the best could not prevent the kidnapping of Lear Sharibu including thousands of brainless sheeples like you - who are being raped & decapitated daily at Borno, Yobe & Adamawa by Boko Haram right in the presence of Angel Michael, Jesus & their roasted-meat loving bastard called Yahweh, yet his protection is still the best.

I would rather patronize this Jazz man with his charm for protection than anchoring my life on a "fairy-tale faith" which always FAIL - when confronted with Boko Haram's machete & Kalashnikov Ak-47. grin
U are just a fool
A fool only knows about his belly . A fool is about now because a fool is short sighted .
Even Jesus died and so the apostles. The Boko Haram devils you worship or adore are willing to die to go non existent heaven but a fellow Christian is not allowed to die for his God .
Does it makes sense to you that the almighty would be in competition with nonetities just to prove himself ?
A true Christian knows that life of today is transient and another life exist which is far better.
Whether you die by natural causes or not , most important is your relationships with God.
I know you live your life like a mosquito or cockroach who have no hope after death , but true Christian are not afraid of death because he is sure of resurrection.
Only fools believe only this life there is !
LiFE does have a purpose. This life is not all there is !
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by michealdeco: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
sreamsense:
Rubbish! Devil does not have free gift, from the time he proves the potency of the charm, he will now keep attracting "cutlass-related attacks" more than before so devil will proof to him that the charm works, suddenly, the charm will fail either by violating the rule unknowingly or meet superior opponent, that will finally lead to his sudden death . God protection is the ONLY sure protection in life without deceit or condition. The disgusting thing is how they allowed underage to be watching them, they are sending signal to underage to join cults or become touts who will later under probability turn out to become wayward individual terrorising the society..Those adults should be flogged or better send them to sambisa forest to slug it out with bokoharam to confirm if their juju work or not
if this was done by a white man you'll be all over the thread shouting wow wow this is great science blah blah blah

I wonder when the black people will have sense

You see your own as evil and then sees the white man's own as tech and science
Check by yourself if you're well at all
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by michealdeco: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
sammhi:

U are just a fool
A fool only knows about his belly . A fool is about now because a fool is short sighted .
A true Christian knows that life of today is transient and another life exist which is far better.
Whether you die by natural causes or not , most important is your relationships with God.
I know you live your life like a mosquito or cockroach who have no hope after death , but true Christian are not afraid of death because he is sure of resurrection.
Only fools believe only this life there is !
LiFE does have a purpose. This life is not all there is !
rubbish write up

Says someone who can't stand the pain of a stray bullet cus even Christ will leave you and run for his life if you're hit by one
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
hmmmm, it will fail one day, the power is just a temporary one.
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by michealdeco: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
kingxsamz:

Juju exists, yet them no fit use am improve our country.
Comot jor...
what happens with you using church to develop the country?

Myopic mindsets
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
reportingfraud:

Do you have a problem understanding English?
I just told you i have done and experienced this live and directly

If you doubt me, make a bet, when i come to Nigeria we can meet and see for yourself
Where r you currently? Cotonou abi na Lome u dey ? grin
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by Cantonese: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Akathriel:

So you mean that you have not seen charms failing their owners publicly? Go and ask of the native doctor in Ibadan who made it his daily ritual to kiss his huge snake in the mouth every morning. One morning the juju failed. The snake closed its teeth on the native doctor's tongue, releasing venom that killed the man the same day. Have you not seen the native doctor who tied the knife charm around his waist? With confidence he used his knife not knowing that the charm had failed. He slit his stomach open and was rushed to a hospital carrying his intestines in his hands by himself, crying.
So what are you waiting for? Why have you not proceeded to the battle front? Those confronting Boko Haram in the names of their Gods are men like you and not media warriors. Kia kia collect your copy of the man's jazz and match to sambisa or any boko haram held territory to prove the efficacy of the charm. If you return with your neck on your head then you can boast like the lizard that fell off the iroko tree. Until then, please leave people alone to make their comments.
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Where r you currently? Cotonou abi na Lome u dey ? grin
now i can understand your backward mentality have chained your thoughts to think everyone is suffering like you
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Why all dis scamming scammers dey try demselves unnecessarily? A swing would have convincingly convinced you! cheesy

Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by permit(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
sreamsense:
Rubbish! Devil does not have free gift, from the time he proves the potency of the charm, he will now keep attracting "cutlass-related attacks" more than before so devil will proof to him that the charm works, suddenly, the charm will fail either by violating the rule unknowingly or meet superior opponent, that will finally lead to his sudden death . God protection is the ONLY sure protection in life without deceit or condition. The disgusting thing is how they allowed underage to be watching them, they are sending signal to underage to join cults or become touts who will later under probability turn out to become wayward individual terrorising the society..Those adults should be flogged or better send them to sambisa forest to slug it out with bokoharam to confirm if their juju work or not
so I don't need to read everything anymore. Thanks
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:

What are you implying Mr. IQ?

That Juju is fiction or what?
[/s]
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by naijajobx: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
michealdeco:
what happens with you using church to develop the country?

Myopic mindsets

Who told this one I go to church? undecidedundecided
The way you people conclude ehn...smh
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Gistformant:
An unidentified man makes his long neck available to test the potency of a charm.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/man-makes-his-long-neck-available-to-test-the-potency-of-a-charm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUNP7eHP_Jc

nigerians are so gullible,dat is a very simple trick,have watched it countless of times on youtube,you can search for "the masked magician surviving d cut",to see how it is done and stop disgracing youselves all arouns
Re: Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Gistformant:
An unidentified man makes his long neck available to test the potency of a charm.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/man-makes-his-long-neck-available-to-test-the-potency-of-a-charm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUNP7eHP_Jc

or check "knife cut stage illusion",dat seems to be similar to d trick used by dis magician,there are many way to perform dis illusion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State / John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos / Kidnappers Riddle A Car With Bullet At Umunneochi LGA Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.