Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Paul Okoye 's Daughter, Nadia, Sings 'Reason With Me' With His Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye 's Daughter, Nadia, Sings 'Reason With Me' With His Dad (26149 Views)

Rudeboy's "Reason With Me" Records 40m YouTube Views, 2019 Highest In Continent / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye 's Daughter, Nadia, Sings 'Reason With Me' With His Dad by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2019

Re: Paul Okoye 's Daughter, Nadia, Sings 'Reason With Me' With His Dad by Slimsly100(f): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
His twin daughter sang reason with me with HIS father
undecided
Ok
Continue
Re: Paul Okoye 's Daughter, Nadia, Sings 'Reason With Me' With His Dad by deebrain(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Daughter sings a song with "his" dad.

It is well.
Re: Paul Okoye 's Daughter, Nadia, Sings 'Reason With Me' With His Dad by Ken4agent(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Guy go settle with yur Bro jare
Re: Paul Okoye 's Daughter, Nadia, Sings 'Reason With Me' With His Dad by karika2018: 1:43am On Aug 13, 2019
those twins of paul including his first son have american passport..................their future is already blessed......that is why after the break up they did not sell their 2 bedrooms flat that each of them have in atlanta........even peter and jude children all have american passport.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Fires-back At ' Ugly' Comments / Nse Ikpe-etim's New Sexy Semi Unclad Photos / Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.