Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body (38485 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body by citruslimited(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Why showing off that you are rich ? If you, your children or one of your relations have being kidnapped you will start complaining forgetting the fact that you called the attention of the bad guys to yourself by showing that you are rich.

Just live a hidden life its worth it !!!!!
By doing that you will fill safe everywhere you go !
Re: Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body by IjebuWarrior: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
FuckDaMods:

The same falz is criticising your God.. This rotten meat griller sef.

YorubaKing where you at? I need his ugly pics grin

Re: Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body by FuckDaMods: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Hahahahahahahahahaha... cheesy
Re: Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body by ngadaAwo: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

[/s]
Re: Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body by naijajobx: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body by FisifunKododada: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mo Abudu wu mi je...what a delicious looking milf. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body by dannielight(m): 2:34am On Aug 13, 2019
Una try.
Re: Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body by Peromnia: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.

Is anything wrong with you?

Are you imbecilic?

You have been spamming this site.

It shows you are jobless, that's why you have been going about posting this.

I am sure, it was greed that led to your scam. You left Many verified sellers here to pay w scammer.

Balderdash.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body by opebiboy: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
High grade okpo

(1) (2) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Surprises Funke Akindele With Flowers In Turkey (Photos) / Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Share First Baby Pictures / #BloodOnTheFlag: Celebrities, Others Protest Killings In Nigeria With Graphic Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.