Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Need A Paypal Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Paypal Account (927 Views)

Does Your Freelancing Business Need A Paypal Account ? / Need. A Paypal Account For Your Online Business? / Learn How To Open A Paypal That Can Send And Receive And Earn With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Paypal Account by FManager(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2019
Am finding it difficult to fund my PayPal account, I need help to fund it.

Pm me via my number

1 Like

Re: I Need A Paypal Account by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2019
Your heading is confusing. You need a PayPal account is different from you're having trouble funding your PayPal account.

Pay attention to Heading as it what draws people most to open a thread.

One of the reasons why you you're unable to fund your account is if it isn't verified. Get a verified PayPal account and you'll be able to fund it.

There's also one you can open (Lesotho PayPal) that'll allow you as a Nigerian to Send and Receive funds unlike the casual account where Nigerians can only send but can't receive.
Re: I Need A Paypal Account by mistercharles: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mysteriouz:
Your heading is confusing. You need a PayPal account is different from you're having trouble funding your PayPal account.

One of the reasons why you you're unable to fund your account is if it isn't verified. Get a verified PayPal account and you'll be able to fund it.

There's also one you can open (Lesotho PayPal) that'll allow you as a Nigerian to Send and Receive funds unlike the casual account where Nigerians can only send but can't receive.
does it receive from US? Can Link your local Nigerian bank card?
Re: I Need A Paypal Account by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
mistercharles:
does it receive from US? Can Link your local Nigerian bank card?
You can receive from anywhere in the world and Yes, you can link your local Nigerian bank card to it.

Drop your email address, I'll send the PDF file to you. Its a step by step guide.

Just don't send it to someone else. I bought it for a fee, I just feel like sharing with you.
Re: I Need A Paypal Account by mistercharles: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mysteriouz:
You can receive from anywhere in the world and Yes, you can link your local Nigerian bank card to it.

Drop your email address, I'll send the PDF file to you. Its a step by step guide.

Just don't send it to someone else. I bought it for a fee, I just feel like sharing with you.
God bless you plenty my mail is@gmail.com thank you so much
Re: I Need A Paypal Account by Chuckdee(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mysteriouz:

Hello,
I sent you an email, pls kindly reply.
Re: I Need A Paypal Account by ChocolateBunny: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mysteriouz:

Please I will be grateful if you can share it with me as well. please.. thanks
Re: I Need A Paypal Account by Ofejiro20: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mysteriouz:

bro can you pm me the PDF.. I would be so grateful!
Re: I Need A Paypal Account by elayneymar: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2019
Mysteriouz:

please can I get the pdf too, I sent you an email already and am willing to pay for it please
Re: I Need A Paypal Account by success143(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mysteriouz:

I Will be grateful if you will send me the info too.my email:joebolar@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Tippers Available For Hire Or Lease / Do You Know You Can Make 2k And 4k Weekly ? / Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.