Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:00 AM

Need. A Paypal Account For Your Online Business? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need. A Paypal Account For Your Online Business? (628 Views)

Need. A Paypal Account For Your Online Business? / I Need A Paypal Account / Learn How To Open A Paypal That Can Send And Receive And Earn With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need. A Paypal Account For Your Online Business? by PPking: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hello Dear, I and my team are offering PayPal account opening services. The account would be opened with your real name . It can send and receive unlimited funds.

We would show you how to safely convert your PayPal funds to Naira and have your bank account credited in 24hrs for each withdrawal.

The way the account would be opened, you won't have to use a VPN to access it. Yes! You read that correctly..You can access it using your mobile phone, tablet or computer. We would show you how to achieve this without any problem once the account is opened.

If you follow all our instructions, you will never encounter any issue managing this account from Nigeria.

The service charge to open this account for you is N4000

There are things we need to purchase for the account to work properly in Nigeria.

FEATURES OF THIS PAYPAL ACCOUNT

Duly verified
Receive funds from overseas
Receive commissions from online platforms like JVZoo, WarriorPlus and much more.
Make payment on platforms that reject Nigerian cards
Pay for your Facebook Ads
Save your money in USD
Send money abroad to family and friends
Opened with your real details
Login with no VPN needed
You can fund it
Can be operated on any device
Can receive unlimited funds
Send and receive Payments via your PayPal and convert it to Naira and much more...

HOW TO PAY FOR THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT OPENING SERVICE

Contact me 0-818777-3572

Bonus
I will also show you how to cash out at the rate of #360/$
Re: Need. A Paypal Account For Your Online Business? by egbeocha(m): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2019
U re not even meant to collect such amount. Am offering 2k for those who re willing.

(1) (Reply)

You Need Loan And Investors? Change Is Here / You Have The Right To Be Rich!! / The New Trusted Forex Trader!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.