Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks (2952 Views)

Kyari rejects prison food, inmates excited by Ex-IRT boss presence / Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by MediaGuru36: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2019
A memo from the Nigerian army directing its men not to travel in uniform, has hit the social media space, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV understands that the directive comes as anger intensified over the killing of police officers in Taraba State last week.

The officers were on a mission to nab a kidnap kingpin when soldiers suddenly opened fire on them, killing three and a civilian on the spot.

The suspect, Alhaji Hamisu Wadume, was also set free by the soldiers making insinuations rife that the killing was premeditated.

In the memo sighted by Igbere TV on Monday, the military asked all soldiers to “tread carefully” anywhere they sight police officers in the coming weeks.

“Inciting and inflammatory comments are being made by the NPF on the regular and social media platform, that is capable of inciting police officers to exhibit aggressive tendencies towards soldiers”, the memo read in part.

The memo further advised soldiers to “avoid being in uniform”, if necessary, “to prevent the situation from escalating.”

“Formations and unit commanders are to educate troops to be cautious in their dealings with police officers in the aftermath of the killings”, it further read.

“Troops travelling on roads are urged to do so in mufti”, the memo added.

http://igberetvnews.com/892617/murder-of-3-irt-operatives-dhq-memo-leaks/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Xisnin(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2019
“Inciting and inflammatory comments are being made by the NPF on the regular and social media platform, that is capable of inciting police officers to exhibit aggressive tendencies towards soldiers”, the memo read in part.

The memo further advised soldiers to “avoid being in uniform if necessary”, “to prevent the situation from escalating.”
Good for them.
The killers must be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Simplyleo: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Well, since this case is being handled by the concerned authorities, I think the police shouldn't get involved in unnecessary act that will culminate in more crisis btw the police and military personnel.

And if that happens, hmmm, I trust soldiers. angry
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by FarahAideed: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
See what Buhari and co have reduced Nigeria into

6 Likes

Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Simplyleo: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:
See what Buhari and co have reduced Nigeria into
[/s]
So Buhari directed the army to shoot the police? Is this how athifku will finally cum?

Pls wail with sense. angry

2 Likes

Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by FarahAideed: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
So Buhari directed the army to shoot the police? Is this how athifku will finally cum?

You can never tell with Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by mushystuff: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hehehe..fear fear soldiers. Even if they hide in mufti, the moment they see one uni student tying camo bandana they will forget they are supposed to conceal their identity and come out in all their cowardly 'glory' to show that they can deal with civilians. Dirty criminals in uniform!

11 Likes

Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Simplyleo: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:

[/s]
Wail with sense. angry

1 Like

Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by futuregovernor: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Failure defending a co failure

7 Likes

Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Racoon(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Inter-agency rivalry now going bloody.Nigeria is in total anarchy under this government.Policemen dressing like criminals. sad Why not be properly identified in uniform as issued by the IGP to SARS men?
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by FarahAideed: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Wail with sense. angry

Okay Sir
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Anijay1212(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
A

1 Like

Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by CodeTemplar: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
strange
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by AmadiAba: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fire on the mountain
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by MetaPhysical: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
That's because Police carry fire power. If those deaths were civilians it would not matter the amount of rage on social media Army would not consider it a danger for its personnel to walk around in uniform. Civlians do not carry arms. Maybe we should balance the equation and demand that civilians should be allowed to buy and keep guns in Nigeria. That will set these people brains straight. Danger of the unknown!

1 Like

Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by seborrhic: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Igbere Tv claimed to have sighted the memo,but nowhere here or in their site was the "sighted" memo shown.
Village journalism.
Unless in the North,deployment to conflict zones,or in the barracks,army personnel don't usually go about the neighborhood with their uniforms,so what is the news about this so called leaked memo?
This is more like a local man exclusive.
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by ivandragon: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

PMB might not have ordered it directly, but it's obvious that the matter will be handled incompetently.

So next time a dumb cat that thinks itself a lion behaves like a kakapo around you, remind the clown of the 2017 Rann IDP camp bombing...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/fatal-error-100-died-air-force-bombs-idp-camp/

2 Likes

Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Niaja4real(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
Well, since this case is being handled by the concerned authorities, I think the police shouldn't get involved in unnecessary act that will culminate in more crisis btw the police and military personnel.

U can't trust soldiers to do jack against the police or civilians but same would be scampering for safety when their mate up north came nocking @ their base

1 Like

Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Simplyleo: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Niaja4real:

U can't trust soldiers to do jack against the police or civilians but same would be scampering for safety when their mate up north came nocking @ their base
Guy, at least na dem still dey fight bh for north. Abi you think say na police or civilians dey fight bh? I must commend them for that because their colleagues are still being killed in their presence and they are still there.

What those people are doing there is a great sacrifice, so no dey talk dat one abeg. undecided
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by fx45(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

You're daft. The standard issue for the Army and the Police is AK47. It's about who pulls the trigger first
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Simplyleo: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
fx45:
You're daft. The standard issue for the Army and the Police is AK47. It's about who pulls the trigger first
You call me daft for my comment, right?

Now you went ahead to say the standard issue for both police and army is AK47, right?

Now, go and find out the meaning of Armed Forces

By the time you are done with the assignment, you will know you are actually the DAFTY being.
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by janefblog: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
El-Zakzaky arrives Abuja airport ready to depart for medical trip in India

This follows the order of the Kaduna State High court granting El-Zakzaky and his wife leave to undergo treatment at an Indian hospital of their choice.

The couple had spent over three years in custody before they finally got a court order to leave for medical treatment.

The court had ordered that they should be released by the Department of State Services to go for treatment and return for the continuation of their trial after their discharge from the hospital.

Already, El-Zakzaky and his wife, Zeenat, have arrived at the airport in preparation for their flight to Medenta Hospital, New Delhi, India for medical treatment.

The IMN Spokesman, Ibrahim Musa, confirmed the development to our correspondent on the telephone.

He stated, “Yes, the Sheikh has.........https://janefblog.com/8155-2el-zakzaky-arrives-abuja-airport-ready-to-depart-for-medical-trip-in-india/

Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by fx45(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

You call me daft for my comment, right?

Now you went ahead to say the standard issue for both police and army is AK47, right?

Now, go and find out the meaning of Armed Forces

By the time you are done with the assignment, you will know you are actually the DAFTY being.
Stop disgracing yourself, Daftus. The standard issue for the Army and the Police is AK47. Are we supposed to be arguing about this? Anyway I'm not surprised, BMC zombies have never displayed any trait of intelligence
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Simplyleo: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
fx45:
Stop disgracing yourself, Daftus. The standard issue for the Army and the Police is AK47. Are we supposed to be arguing about this? Anyway I'm not surprised, BMC zombies have never displayed any trait of intelligence
[/s]
You are obviously too stupid to say anything intelligent apart from the wacked templated texts in your dead brain.

The standard issue is AK47, yet the army dominates the fight against insurgency and militancy even though that should be the job of the police. I can see you take pleasure exposing your stupidity in public.

Waiting for your next quote...
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by fx45(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
You are obviously too stupid to say anything intelligent apart from the wacked templated texts in your dead brain.

The standard issue is AK47, yet the army dominates the fight against insurgency and militancy even though that should be the job of the police. I can see you take pleasure exposing your stupidity in public.

Waiting for your next quote...
I don't even understand this animal's line of argument. Braindead zombie can no longer think for himself
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Simplyleo: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
fx45:
I don't even understand this animal's line of argument. Braindead zombie can no longer think for himself
[/s]
How can a brain dead pig like you ever understand anything other than sucking mud you are known for?

Since your father is a bastard, I will advise you keep that instinct within you rather than bringing it to the public. A confirmed neonate using internet anonymity spewing nothing but ingrained foolishness. Useless flat headed pig.

Waiting for another nonsense from you pig...
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Ziggylady(f): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Evil legacies of buhar/thieffnubbu/APC..

Now criminals hold sway in the Military
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Ziggylady(f): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
How can a brain dead pig like you ever understand anything other than sucking mud you are known for?

Since your father is a bastard, I will advise you keep that instinct within you rather than bringing it to the public. A confirmed neonate using internet anonymity spewing nothing but ingrained foolishness. Useless flat headed pig.

Waiting for another nonsense from you pig...

Myndd44,Lalasticlala,Dominique..

Rule 2 broken
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Simplyleo: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ziggylady:

Myndd44,Lalasticlala,Dominique..

Rule 2 broken
You hypocrite, what stopped you from reporting him that even started it? Or you think his comment below is a complement?
fx45:
Concerned mod should go through the comments to confirm how it started, not scared of banning though, it takes two to tango. Both deserve ban.
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Stop defending the Daura dvllard

Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Simplyleo: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
immhotep:

Stop defending the Daura dvllard
[/s]
Pls go and wait for athifku's cum, allow me defend the dullard.
Re: Murder Of 3 IRT Operatives: DHQ Memo Leaks by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Pls go and wait for athifku's cum, allow me defend the dullard.
RUGA agitator grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Religious Demographics Of Adamawa And Nasarawa State? / Buhari Sends Flowers To North Korean Leader, Kim Jong Un / Emir Of Rano In Kano Full Burial Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.