Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Meet The Pretty Woman Who Drinks Urine To Look Fabulous [video] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet The Pretty Woman Who Drinks Urine To Look Fabulous [video] (485 Views)

Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease / Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Pretty Woman Who Drinks Urine To Look Fabulous [video] by Rejoice9ja: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
@RejoiceBoysBlog

A woman who uses urine therapy to keep her skin glowing has shared her experience.

A woman from the U.S. Ruby Karyo has said that drinking her morning pee twice a week makes her skin glow and her complexion fairer. Karyo said that she has been drinking her own pee and rubbing it on her face for over a decade. She claimed it improved her skin and overall health and she has been doing so since she was 19 years old.

The 30-year-old mum said her dad introduced her to ‘urine therapy’ when she was just 19 and it had been working well for her. Ruby splashed the pee on her face and used it as a moisturiser, claiming it helped her get a glowing complexion.

Watch her in the Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVd8hIV2oyU

READ MORE: RejoiceBoysBlog.cf/2019/08/12/meet-the-pretty-woman-who-drinks-urine-to-look-fabulous-video/

Re: Meet The Pretty Woman Who Drinks Urine To Look Fabulous [video] by Deomovies: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Congrats ma'am. You just recycling your Bacteria. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: Meet The Pretty Woman Who Drinks Urine To Look Fabulous [video] by thesicilian: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Please don't try this at home. The internet is full of scammers.
Re: Meet The Pretty Woman Who Drinks Urine To Look Fabulous [video] by Sundrus: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Soon another one go come say na faeces therapy. Human beings & their wahala sef angry
Re: Meet The Pretty Woman Who Drinks Urine To Look Fabulous [video] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
Urine therapy is real and it actually works.
I have stopped trying to convince people on it's efficacy.
I am a living witness of urine therapy.
Re: Meet The Pretty Woman Who Drinks Urine To Look Fabulous [video] by eghuan1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
How can you drink what the body had rejected as waste product, thereby giving extra work to your kidney to do, filtering what it had filtered before.

I pity your kidney sha

Why not eat shit since its also a waste product too. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Woman Who Drinks Urine To Look Fabulous [video] by Gudiza(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
if its worth it....

...just let me know when I met you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Paracetamol Safe? / Nigerian Doctor Lists Out The Benefits Of Masturbation / Vine Physiotherapy Clinic At Kubwa, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.