Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail (38538 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Ikpeazukerosene: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
PrecisionFx:

And yet u are using an igbo IPOB name cheesy

Yes na.
Ikpeazu is an igbo name and kerosene is their destiny

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Houseoffranklin: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
englishmart:
I nearly pushed drugs when I was in Malaysia. My cousin invited me and after every necessary tutorial, I was given over 4kg of heroine to move to Kuala Lumpur. My pay was $120k .
The rest was history though.

N43Million Now?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Weedhustler: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
shogsman:

You're a stupid man

Thunder fire u dia...wasted sperm!
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Dearlord(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
Precious Shinedu Nwoko

If you go to foreign prisons, you'll think you're in Ohaneze meeting. Na Igbos full there.

There are more Igbos in those prisons than nationals of those countries. This is why they chased Judas Iscariot their ancestor out of Isreal. Them use crime swear for them.

For every Ipob miscreant you see making noise, there are 5 in foreign prisons.

grin grin ;DBros, how u take know all this?
Igbo kwenu grin grin
Honestly speaking this my brothers need to change their mind sets, if not because of the common sense that I am managing they would have shaved my pubic hairs and armpit completely grin grin
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
GMbuharii:

A troll.

The wages of sin is death. Anyone who carries narcotics must die. If you carry drugs, you must die.

If you like, tag Ekwueme and Ojukwu. Na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by micflo28(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
What is his NAME again? grin grin
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Yes na.
Ikpeazu is an igbo name and kerosene is their destiny

Making u One hell of a sick fellow who cannot exist n survive without IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by olawumi171(f): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call since after I became his victim,so I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.
am also a victim of the BASTARD,,immediately he sent dat code ,,called him to tell him dat d code was wrong but was switched of,pls the admin should help in fishing him out
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Shinjitsu: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Yourba cowards making noise like they don't do drugs

1 Like

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by backbone503(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
Complementing this nice physique with a legit hustle would have been better for this nigga

1 Like

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Ladotrader(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Do the crime face the time.
He just pain me say ...
Those woman suffered for unknown stuff
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by ioreth69(f): 12:29am On Aug 13, 2019
HEARTLESS
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Me wey still dey look for one oyinbo to date..
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by stevio(m): 1:05am On Aug 13, 2019
The guy will be 51yrs when he leaves the prison,no be small thing and by then,his trained muscles will begin to shrink,his brain will start to collapse because trust me,these prisons are real, no be kirikiri wey warders dey flex your pocket grin
Ikpeazukerosene:

See this one, he would come out in 2041 to come and waste away in the village. You're wasting your life on mazturbation and your brother is wasting away in prison.

@The bolded, if you try to carry drugs, it's either the drugs burst in your stomach and you die miserably or you're caught and executed like an animal. Your destiny is to cause your parents sorrow.

Honestly, your parents never born pikin.
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by danot1030: 1:40am On Aug 13, 2019
Criminal from the south east again
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by cooooooks(m): 3:01am On Aug 13, 2019
"I'm" not Am. I'm is a contraction of I am.

Sylraph1:

Am igbo,but this one i.....

1 Like

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 13, 2019
Criminals......enemies within
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Dshocker(m): 5:46am On Aug 13, 2019
englishmart:
I nearly pushed drugs when I was in Malaysia. My cousin invited me and after every necessary tutorial, I was given over 4kg of heroine to move to Kuala Lumpur. My pay was $120k .
The rest was history though.

From Nigeria to Kuala Lumpur?
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Evil Developers, always destroying our image abroad - they claim Nigerian nationality when caught in crime but insult when they are not.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by farouk2much(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2019
Biafra in action
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2019
Bad guy, gets the fvks the white pussy and gets the money too
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by DJInfluence: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2019
Wicked people everywhere. That merciful God is just too merciful. Stories like this make me wish i were God....the thing i for take this guy eyes see ehh....
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2019
Weedhustler:
I no dey pity any white woman! Those women are worst than jezelbell...

Racist comment!! So you pity based on skin color?
Re: Precious Chineme Nwoko Drug Dealer Put 2 Australian Women In Jail by ZADDY001: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2019
Na Dem
Nigeria lazy youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video / Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano / How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.