Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies (43935 Views)

Nelson Enwerem With PPRO Frank Mba (Photo) / Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady / Tiwa Savage Rocks Military Camouflage In New Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by seunmohmoh(f): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
EVarn:
You are certainly not. Even guys like guys in military uniform.
Really?
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by EVarn(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Really?
Yep
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by seunmohmoh(f): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kaydans:

Let's talk
About?
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by mceze(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
ceeroh:
PHILBAN CONSULTING

Vacancies exist for the following positions:

Graphic artist (with idea of web design) Ikeja

Nanny (Lekki)

Social media manager (Abuja)

Hotel Potters (Opebi, Ikeja).
Contact information and addresses pls
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by dunsin125: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Am I the only lady that likes seeing men in uniform... Soldiers uniform not all those rubbish Nigerian police uniforms o.
Same here but I am a guy........ Why don't you go to NDA.
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by 27Pushing30: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Naijafull19:

While the army is over-reacting...there are also genuine cases of people wearing camflague and other millitary type uniforms and using them to commit crime.

So, the Army has good reason to arrest such people wearing camo sometimes.

Yes, I am not excusing violence against civilians....but at the same time there are people who wear 'uniform' and extort innocent members of the public or even commit crimes like armed robbery. And at the end of the day, people blame the Army for such crimes, when they had nothing to do with it.
Lol there was a time in Benin when even in your dream you can’t wear camouflage ... the insecurity back then one
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by planetx: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
majamajic:

we are third world , that's why

civilians do wear camouflage in developed countries
Civilians wear camo in most countries in the world, third world or not. Nigeria is probably one of two or three country were it is prohibited.
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Naijafull19:

While the army is over-reacting...there are also genuine cases of people wearing camflague and other millitary type uniforms and using them to commit crime.

Yes, I am not excusing violence against civilians....but at the same time there are people who wear 'uniform' and extort innocent members of the public or even commit crimes like armed robbery. And at the end of the day, people blame the Army for such crimes, when they had nothing to do with it.

The army are not harassing people wearing military like camouflage bt those wearing informal casual camouflage dresses. There was one the gal has a sweat shirt with just patches of pink or purple camouflage design and she was attacked. It’s that proper or civilized behavior?? Look at other armies and see how they treat civilians.

Our army are not following their constitutional discipline and practices especially with civilians.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Smoke55: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
Hmm

Why e nor wear bia furo own?

Operation python dance
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:
Hmm

Operation python dance
[/s]
OSUigboFlatHead:
Hmm

Operation python dance
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by friendlyadvice: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
shocked na Mr Nigeria wey be this? I think say na drug mule wey dem catch
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Damicares(f): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
His salute is different. Looks like he's shielding his eyes from the reflection of the sun. grin
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by quickly: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Naijafull19:

Na only naija army their prick they stand when u wear camo. For other countries u fit wear any type of camo nobody go hold u.
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Phock2sweet: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Am I the only lady that likes seeing men in uniform... Soldiers uniform not all those rubbish Nigerian police uniforms o.
I will like to fvck you. How far
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Bestboy11513(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lol, look at how the civilian is saluting.
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
seunmohmoh:

DM me and let's chat up then. Who knows, we may kick start something good. cheesy
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Ladotrader(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Tell us aunty
Make we see clearer
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 13, 2019
quickly:

Na only naija army their prick they stand when u wear camo. For other countries u fit wear any type of camo nobody go hold u.

You are the kind of person that if they tell you that 'men in uniform have commited a crime'...you would say 'It's the Army' when it isn't.

Like I said, let's not behave as if some people don't wear camo to commit crimes. They do. Same thing in the developed world. That does not excuse violence by the Army.
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Kaydans(m): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2019
seunmohmoh:
About?
I'm in Abuja too and I need friends..
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Frankicent(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2019
The first day I saw this guy was December last year at Mièle [Glass room] Close to Eko hotel V.I I was opposite about to board a bus going to my place of residence. I glance at him and admire him.. He was been celebrated.

I saw him with his friend's and a lady think she's Miss Nigeria or so cause I saw a crown on her head than day

Ehne when i saw him I was like Shuo na Mr Nigeria be this wetin qualify this guy??. cause he was fit, not huge, Average height 5" 8/10 or 6.0

I thought they crown Tall and huge guys as Mr Nigeria etc. They gat be some features that qualify him. Am been ignorant anyway

Cause I dey waste am 6" 4Tall, weight 213Pounds too heavy for a model lolgrin

.. I just stare at him was happy for him cause e no easy to win... i smiled saying to myself this life eh I go chop am one day. Dem go celebrate me too one day.
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Frankicent(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2019
seunmohmoh:

See R*bbish talk go and join make we see how e go be for your body.
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by seunmohmoh(f): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kaydans:

I'm in Abuja too and I need friends..
I'm no longer in abuja, I live in lagos. I only went to visit my sister who works with Airforce in abacha barracks.
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by seunmohmoh(f): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Frankicent:

See R*bbish talk go and join make we see how e go be for your body.
If I want to join, I would have joined. I have 3 family member in Airforce. It's not just my calling. Can't you just type without insults?
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Kaydans(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I'm no longer in abuja, I live in lagos. I only went to visit my sister who works with Airforce in abacha barracks.

And I stay close there.. My uncle works at mabilla barrack..
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Kaydans(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
seunmohmoh:
If I want to join, I would have joined. I have 3 family member in Airforce. It's not just my calling. Can't you just type without insults?
Let me have your details dear
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by seunmohmoh(f): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kaydans:

And I stay close there.. My uncle works at mabilla barrack..
I am now in lag.
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by seunmohmoh(f): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kaydans:

Let me have your details dear
Dm me
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Kaydans(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Dm me

I have dear
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Kaydans(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Dm me
Check again
Re: Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies by Frankicent(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
seunmohmoh:

it's nobody call my dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him / Victoria Kimani Twerks For Yemi Alade (photos) / Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.