Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Cardi B Jokes About Her Surgically Enhanced Boobs That She "Bought" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Jokes About Her Surgically Enhanced Boobs That She "Bought" (1660 Views)

Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body / Actress Ini Edo Flaunts Her Surgically Enhanced Butt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Jokes About Her Surgically Enhanced Boobs That She "Bought" by realmedia(f): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Cardi B put her breasts on display as she went braless in a new photo and she made a joke about her surgically enhanced boobs.

The mother-of-one had on a sheer blouse, thereby exposing her boobs.

She captioned the photo: "I can't swim so I bought these titties so I can float."

MORE OF PHOTO>> https://kupelove..com/2019/08/cardi-b-jokes-about-her-surgically.html

Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Cardi B Jokes About Her Surgically Enhanced Boobs That She "Bought" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Her shoe dey burst my head

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Lady Cecilia Sex Video With Her Father's Friend Exposed Online / Folasade Oremakinde Releases Hot New Pictures / Regina Daniels Spotted In Mosque With Family. Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.