Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC (45683 Views)

Young Man Who Graduated With First Class After Writing JAMB Six Times Is Dead / ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by stubbornman(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
R.I.P bro

omo even DJ Arafat sef Don die ooooh
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by 41lady(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
Rest In Peace bro.
May God give the family & friends the heart to bear the loss.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by chudez0147(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
His village people means business..
May his soul Rest.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Globalistic(f): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
What a life? RIP is hard to say. God knows best.

Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
bbyby01:
So sad.
Looking at it from the law of Karma, he must have been a bad person in the previous life.
He seems to have been a good person in this life which means his next life will be long and prosperous.
Who told you? Don't bad persons still live up to 100 years?

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Four4Clien(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
this is so painful. may he RIP

for 5k, get your website blog. to contact, see red writing below
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Mekanus(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
bbyby01:
So sad.
Looking at it from the law of Karma, he must have been a bad person in the previous life.
He seems to have been a good person in this life which means his next life will be long and prosperous.
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Tjayjosh(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Life is vanity. A chasing after the wind.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by InansBobo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Life's so unfair sha, RIP to him
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by faithfull18(f): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Legendguru: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
life
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by popsyleo1: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Rip
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Lugianostar(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Evils from their father's house
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Stillthebest: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
Life for rent by Dido... Indeed life is for rent.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by chiboyjohn: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
God please deliver us from village people , amen

Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by bbyby01: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
asuustrike1:

Who told you? Don't bad persons still live up to 100 years?
not in this life bros.
The Buddhist concept of Karma believes in reincarnation. If you are bad person and you die and reincarnate, your next life will be in misery
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by hoojay1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Need a cheap shoes Buy from China and pay in naira....
More of this when you visit quickmarketstore..com

For more info and to join my mini importation group.

Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
liltee123:
29-year-old Simon Godwin Idoko, a First Class Graduate of Pure and Applied Chemistry from the Usmanu Danfodiyo University in Sokoto State, has been confirmed dead few days after passing out of the National Youth and Service Corps (NYSC) program.

Simon who wrote JAMB six times before gaining admission for his first degree, served as a graduate assistant at Godfrey Okoye University in Enugu State before his death. A friend of the deceased, Ameh Godwin confirmed the sad incident in a tribute he shared on Facebook.

He wrote;

Ogbee! This sounds unbelievable and heartbreaking. You made us proud by graduating with first class after writing UTME (JAMB) six times, today, you have been snatched by the cold hands of death in a mysterious way.

How do I explain this to those who celebrated your academic feat with me Just three weeks after your NYSC, you went the way of all mortals.

We spoke few days ago and you promised you were going to be fine. What happened? Is this the 'fine' you assured me?

This is sad. Simon Godwin Idoko, please tell my brother, Prince Ameh Jerry, that; this is what the world has been reduced to.

Tell him the fences he left behind have fallen and strangers now pull down our beards.

Tell him we now swim in tears and pains. Tell him our arms have broken and termites have destroyed our homes. What a wicked world.

Ogbe, goodnight.

https://teevibemedia.com/first-class-graduate-who-wrote-jamb-six-times-dies-few-days-after-completing-his-nysc/
Them

Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
liltee123:
29-year-old Simon Godwin Idoko, a First Class Graduate of Pure and Applied Chemistry from the Usmanu Danfodiyo University in Sokoto State, has been confirmed dead few days after passing out of the National Youth and Service Corps (NYSC) program.

Simon who wrote JAMB six times before gaining admission for his first degree, served as a graduate assistant at Godfrey Okoye University in Enugu State before his death. A friend of the deceased, Ameh Godwin confirmed the sad incident in a tribute he shared on Facebook.

He wrote;

Ogbee! This sounds unbelievable and heartbreaking. You made us proud by graduating with first class after writing UTME (JAMB) six times, today, you have been snatched by the cold hands of death in a mysterious way.

How do I explain this to those who celebrated your academic feat with me Just three weeks after your NYSC, you went the way of all mortals.

We spoke few days ago and you promised you were going to be fine. What happened? Is this the 'fine' you assured me?

This is sad. Simon Godwin Idoko, please tell my brother, Prince Ameh Jerry, that; this is what the world has been reduced to.

Tell him the fences he left behind have fallen and strangers now pull down our beards.

Tell him we now swim in tears and pains. Tell him our arms have broken and termites have destroyed our homes. What a wicked world.

Ogbe, goodnight.

https://teevibemedia.com/first-class-graduate-who-wrote-jamb-six-times-dies-few-days-after-completing-his-nysc/

All these devilish villagers needs to be wiped out from this estate.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by okooloyun1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Still remember the thread dedicated to him
https://www.nairaland.com/5322059/simon-godwin-idoko-made-first
May his soul RIP
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by bbyby01: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
anonyx49037:
The last time you were banned, na me report you grin

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
bbyby01:

not in this life bros.
The Buddhist concept of Karma believes in reincarnation. If you are bad person and you die and reincarnate, your next life will be in misery
I see however from the perspective of Christianity it doesn't. Any who reincarnated is seen as a demon
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by makinson2865: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
bbyby01:
So sad.

Stop smoking ogbomoso weed bro.

RIP sir

2 Likes

Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Ksslib(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
This is sad.

Sometimes I wonder what the essence of life is.

R. I. P
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Berium(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Vanity upon vanity.....all is vanity

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by AfonjaConehead: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Awon eleniyan Abule ti sise,niyen,ooo.... yeeparipa!!!!!
What a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by bbyby01: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
asuustrike1:

I see however from the perspective of Christianity it doesn't. Any who reincarnated is seen as a demon
So which of them makes sense to you. Bearing in mind that the universe is governed by laws, one of which says every action has an equal and opposite reaction
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Today WE are here, Tomorrow WE are gone. Long Gone.... tread softly... This life is a short service. RIP to the dead.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by skyfather09(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
God no want make you go school, you cum dey force yaself now look.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
bbyby01:

So which of them makes sense to you. Bearing in mind that the universe is governed by laws, one of which says every action has an equal and opposite reaction
I have to be objective here because I have seen many persons reincarnated however am skeptical

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC by Eraddray(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
back in those days in sch... 75% of student wey die after being sick are first class student... I don't understand why..
ladokites can relate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student / Lautech Postutme/admission Thread For 2015/2016 / When Education Was Free In Nigeria, Must See: [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.