Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out (2376 Views)

“I Don’t Have A Sugar Daddy Please Patronize My Business” – Tacha Begs Fans (pix / 'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out / "I'm Not A Cheating Boyfriend” - Davido Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by Rejoice9ja: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
@RejoiceBoysBlog

Popular Nigerian Artiste and 'Blow My Mind' crooner "Davido", who is also a Son to Billionaire Adeleke.

He recently took to his verified Instagram account to share a hilarious Video of himself looking terrified after boarding an European Airline in Istanbul.

According to the video Davido is flight Phobia, He kept looking outside the window anytime the Airplane makes a rumbling sound.

This video got the attention of some popular Celebrities like Cardi B, Casanova 2x, Peruzzi, DJ Neptune, SkiiBii, Zlatan and DJ Cuppy. Many of his fans mocked him while some finds the video very Funny.

Visit the Source to Watch the Video:

SOURCE: RejoiceBoysBlog.cf/2019/08/12/daddy-please-send-the-jet-they-want-to-use-me-for-sacrifice-davido-cries-out-video/

1 Like

Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by Rejoice9ja: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2019

Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by Rejoice9ja: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by Yoloboy098: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by englishmart(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Which jet? The one you scammed us with?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by hisroyalrealnes(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
When I go even enter plane sef
Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by Funmmyastic: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
hisroyalrealnes:

Very soon.
Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by Funmmyastic: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
englishmart:

I wonder o.
Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by Funmmyastic: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Which jet do you want again,thought you have one?Naughty boy.
Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by Alwaysking: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
Like this post if you think Davido is better than wizkid.
Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by Gadafii: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
This boy sef

Where is the private jet he bought, up till now we haven't seen chioma in her porshe grin
Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by damtan(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Alwaysking:
mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by generationz(f): 1:21am On Aug 13, 2019
grin grin

Clown.
grin
Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by Ernezee(m): 4:19am On Aug 13, 2019
hisroyalrealnes:

Enter Plane To Do What?
Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by Ernezee(m): 4:23am On Aug 13, 2019
Alwaysking:

Weytin Concern WizKid With This Post Na. You Are Always Looking For Like
Re: Daddy Please Send the JET, they Want to Use me for Sacrifice, Davido Cries Out by BrutalJab: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2019
englishmart:

Are you an illiterate

(1) (Reply)

Wahala - Busty Eniola Badmus Shares Bikini Photos On Sunday Afternoon / Star Actress, Stella Damasus Is In A Fresh Romance With Mofe Duncan / Cassava Business Plan, Feasibility Studies and Export Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.