Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) (42261 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Man Stealing Female Panties In Imo Caught. Photos / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by abatobi(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2019
PETCOKE:
Where is the forgive and forget doctrine that they are preaching in the church

Why post her pictures/videos online for everyone to see

Like that's not enough, you also exposed the children's face...they are MINORS for God's sake!!!

What stops the pastor from counselling her privately and helping her get a good job supposing she's steals to feed her kids??

Indeed, most churches are business centers... TUEH! angry
sis as much as what you said is important but please don't be too quick to judge or blame the church or the pastor. You know most Nigerians now record anything and post without thinking straight it might have been one member of the church that has not sin before that actually recorded it and post just to feel I don't know. But don't give up on the church we are all the church... You can pray for the church too.
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by wisekings: 2:30am On Aug 13, 2019
PETCOKE:

Like that's not enough, you also exposed the children's face...they are MINORS for God's sake!!!

What stops the pastor from counselling her privately and helping her get a good job supposing she's steals to feed her kids??

YOU SOUNDS SO STUPID

Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 3:06am On Aug 13, 2019
PETCOKE:

So because it’s a church they live and act like robots right? You non Christians should just shut up. Christians have the total liberty to do whatever they like but non Christians don’t

Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by ABOVEDELAW: 7:07am On Aug 13, 2019
WHERE DID IT SAY THAT THE CHURCH POSTED THEIR STORY AND VIDEO\PHOTOS IN THE MEDIA?
PETCOKE:

Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2019
maryjames9:
These are the folks that the Bible says tithe should be given to and not those overfed pumpkin in suit and private jets.

Freezer asked people to sow their tithes into Daddy Benanaih account instead of church, over 100m was gotten. The child didn't go for treatment, where is man and where is the account of their tithes?
Freezer blocked everyone asking questions.
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2019
abatobi:
sis as much as what you said is important but please don't be too quick to judge or blame the church or the pastor. You know most Nigerians now record anything and post without thinking straight it might have been one member of the church that has not sin before that actually recorded it and post just to feel I don't know. But don't give up on the church we are all the church... You can pray for the church too.

The posting is very correct so you can beware of them if they come to your church. Just imagine boarding a vehicle and discovering your money is gone but the conductor is mad. You are humiliated publicly because of one idiot having unprotected sex about.
Why can't she sit with them by the roadsides to beg? Do you know how many churches she has patronized? They stole from one bag, not enough, went again? That's a greedy thief!
Do you know valuable in the wallet will be thrown away after stealing the money? Do you know valuable that people have lost to them?
What about being a bricklayer or work at food joints?
She is supposed to be beaten blue black alongside the stupid future robbers. All terrorists and robbers start from an early age.
Every church can keep an eye on them now if they come in disguise to worship.

Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2019
gypsey:
Why did the crooked pastor not gave her atleast %1 of the money he scammed the church members?

bia Gypsey, kedu ijegrin how ur side Na,I dey send something enter UK oooo,be like say I go put that sample wey we talk about ooo so that you go collect am from one of my customers there,but you go give her small thin for the transport ooogrin
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2019
Origin:
They look like people that need the money.....

But she should have gone forward during testimony to ask for money...

Though it's not easy for some people to beg

But easy to steal. What happens to being a worker to a food vendor? People get wares like bread and bottled drinks on credit to sell after which they return the capital.
She can't beg by the roadsides but can steal in a church. People are poisoning people's mind against giving to the church but ironically insulting the church for not giving to people.
Where should the church be giving from when people have stop giving to the church ?
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by mabea: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2019
gypsey:
Okay go and arrest the poor children who was doing what their beloved mother told them, Did you read were is says that their mother taught them how to steal in church? Tell me? since you are highly morale, If your mother told you at the age of 5 or 6 like these children to go and take something that doesn't belong to you, how would you know if what she told you to do is right or wrong?

And oh! i didn't ask for your opinions, because i knew you would sound like you did. So i ask, what would Jesus have said? i wanted Jesus's opinions not yours.
And who is talking about the kids here but their mum it is even apalled for you to think that one would dare to arrest the kids
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2019
Martin0:

bia Gypsey, kedu ijegrin how ur side Na,I dey send something enter UK oooo,be like say I go put that sample wey we talk about ooo so that you go collect am from one of my customers there,but you go give her small thin for the transport ooogrin
No wahala! give am, if na trusted person, me too go send some ting thru am give you.
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2019
gypsey:
No wahala! give am, if na trusted person, me too go send some ting thru am give you.

she Na london she base oooo,but I wan give her sister the bedspreads wey she buy from me so that she go deliver am to her,coz she tell me to give her sister the things she bought from me today, OK no wahala I go give her.

OK i go put the sample for envelope, then you go meet her for her house to collect the sample's!
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2019
PETCOKE:

Tell me that if the stolen purse is urs that u will not snap the woman and her kids and post on ur social media.
Everyone has sense when the issue does not affect them.
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2019
Martin0:

she Na london she base oooo,but I wan give her sister the bedspreads wey she buy from me so that she go deliver am to her,coz she tell me to give her sister the things she bought from me today, OK no wahala I go give her.

OK i go put the sample for envelope, then you go meet her for her house to collect the sample's!
No wahala! i go tell am how to send am to me or i go london go collect am.
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by dannielight(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2019
What in the world is this? Child Abuse raised to the power of hundred.
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2019
gypsey:
No wahala! i go tell am how to send am to me or i go london go collect am.

OK OK no wahala,I trust you eee

Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity / Woman Chained And Paraded For Stealing From An Orphanage In Anambra (Photos)