Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) (42253 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Man Stealing Female Panties In Imo Caught. Photos / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
PETCOKE:
Where is the forgive and forget doctrine that they are preaching in the church

Why post her pictures/videos online for everyone to see

Like that's not enough, you also exposed the children's face...they are MINORS for God's sake!!!

What stops the pastor from counselling her privately and helping her get a good job supposing she's steals to feed her kids??

Indeed, most churches are business centers... TUEH! angry
Gbayi!!! God will bless the mama that gave birth to you and you too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
These are the folks that the Bible says tithe should be given to and not those overfed pumpkin in suit and private jets.
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
PETCOKE:

Like that's not enough, you also exposed the children's face...they are MINORS for God's sake!!!

What stops the pastor from counselling her privately and helping her get a good job supposing she's steals to feed her kids??

The thing weak me no be small
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by DameB(f): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Crimecity:
Everybody is now criminal cry
I seriously don't know why but this made me laff so muchgrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Astark:
The church will help them. That's what we do
Na you be church?
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by DameB(f): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
PETCOKE:

Seriously!!!
After this embarrassment what have they done to empower her so she doesn't migrate to another church to continue same
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Astark:
The church will help them. That's what we do

The Church is full of vindictive agents of devil. Why do you think they are always more of curses and pronouncements of death and misfortune on their mirage enemies than prayers of love, forgiveness, repentance and salvation. There is no difference between your Pastors and politicians in Nigeria. They are all thieves and robbers. The former robbed gullible God-finding fellows in the name of God while the later robbed his country by deceiving them to vote for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
There is hunger in the land sad
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pastors have been stealing from Church members for years and they are still worshipping him..
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
What would Jesus have said about this poor Hungry children stealing in his so called house?

I am sure Jesus wouldn't mind.
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
na today? all the beggars in the street are also taught by adults. sometimes it is funny when you hear them burst into their trained speil. madam help us - your moto fine, your pikin fine see as im body dey shine
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by mabea: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
PETCOKE:

And who told you it was the church that recorded and published the video, mr judge...TUEH!

2 Likes

Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by mabea: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
gypsey:
What would Jesus have said about this poor Hungry children stealing in his so called house?

I am sure Jesus wouldn't mind.
See how people are justifying stealing. If i ask you would you steal because you're hungry im sure you will say no but that will only be a dishonest answer based on your comment here. It's better to beg than steal no matter where it is done.
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
She must have been suffering from hunger, but she can sell ordinary agege bread naw

1 Like

Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
some kind tinz jux tire me self sad
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
hian!!! people no dey fear God again oh sad
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
i tink she needs deliverance grin
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
if na for market or another place she do dis one now,her on for don finish but tank God say na for church, maybe God fit help deliver her cheesy
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
she for carry her children go shrine go try am na grin
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Newmans: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
I hv seen her i know she doesn't hv someone who can speak for her that's why you are posting her pictures here and there kudos' to u.
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Poverty is actually the root of all evil and not "money"
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
mabea:
See how people are justifying stealing. If i ask you would you steal because you're hungry im sure you will say no but that will only be a dishonest answer based on your comment here. It's better to beg than steal no matter where it is done.
Okay go and arrest the poor children who was doing what their beloved mother told them, Did you read were is says that their mother taught them how to steal in church? Tell me? since you are highly morale, If your mother told you at the age of 5 or 6 like these children to go and take something that doesn't belong to you, how would you know if what she told you to do is right or wrong?

And oh! i didn't ask for your opinions, because i knew you would sound like you did. So i ask, what would Jesus have said? i wanted Jesus's opinions not yours.
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Why did the crooked pastor not gave her atleast %1 of the money he scammed the church members?
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by yansun(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Griezwoman:
This is terrible.. Nigeria has Kaput finish
grin
Griezwoman:
This is terrible.. Nigeria has Kaput finish
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by raphy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
see disgrace why did they put her pics here this is rubbish.even the pastor can't take her one side and ask her wht is the problem.

husband will just give her belly and leave her to take over the up bringing of the kids.

can u imagine the poor having many babies than the rich thinking the government will start to pay them salary someday.

may God HV mercy on the country .

disgrace.
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by goat22: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

You work in a Turkish organization?
Why will you ask her if she works in turkish organization!! What did turks ever do to you? Ehn! what!? Please be kind hearted towards turks! Please,
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by mu2sa2: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
She wants her own share here on earth.
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Griezwoman: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

You work in a Turkish organization?

No Sir
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Heretohateyall: 12:20am On Aug 13, 2019
grin I think we've all forgotten about the pastors preachings & church name. Some churches nowadays slay harder than Bob Risky. Or maybe she wan collect change from her offerings
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:59am On Aug 13, 2019
Stealing in the house of God, some people no longer fear God at all, may God have mercy on her.
Re: Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) by Origin(f): 1:26am On Aug 13, 2019
They look like people that need the money.....

But she should have gone forward during testimony to ask for money...

Though it's not easy for some people to beg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banker's Wife Killed In Rivers By Kidnappers Five Weeks After Wedding (Photo) / Woman Chained And Paraded For Stealing From An Orphanage In Anambra (Photos) / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.