Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial (8646 Views)

Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) / The Moment The Corpse Of Kashamu Buruji Arrived For Burial (Pix, Video) / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by SocialJustice: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
For a start, I thought it was Sade Adu.. RIP
I weak, that's the reason I came here.
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by LeadsPlus: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2019
RIP
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by paulsir: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2019
It's high time they started E-STONING. This will make money for Nigeria through data consumption and electricity.
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by Chrisus(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2019
OP be careful o. Sade is a trademark and it belongs to Sade Adu. Your headline is very misleading undecided
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by Niaja4real(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2019
OduduwaYoruba:

fela abami eda a patriarch saw the vision, I don't know why we lavish our scarce resources on Saudi, Israel in contrast, Saudi, Israel will never allow their dogs to come to Nigeria. Nigeria is sick. We need Adolf Hitler to come and put senses in our skull.

U are on point bro.
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by Niaja4real(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2019
Collins9156:

100% points, they worship and wish the real devil � next level and went to stone the wrong one, hypocrite in large scale
My brother, the level of their hypocrisy is legendary. And the very reason the country has been in a stalemate for so long.
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by abumeinben(m): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2019
Is there any hajj that one Nigerian doesn't cross over?

This is strange.
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by Printerscanner: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2019
SLAP44:
Buharri should be made to return and perform that particular rite that killed them, maybe the country will be lucky and lipsrsealed

Buhari has done the Hajj several times and he is still as fit as the Tiger. Whosoever wishes Buhari death will die before him.
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by respect80(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2019
NSNA:

This is misleading.

Well, to me, it's not the topic that is misleading. Rather, it is the mindset of the reader that can mislead the reader. If you open the topic with the mindset that there are many Sades out there, you won't be misled.
Think about it, the deceased Sade could be more important to those who know her personally than how important Sade Adu is to some of those who are her fans.
On the other hand, I think the celebrity Sade Adu should consider adopting a unique stage name which she could be uniquely addressed by her fans, otherwise, Sade is simply a common name which anyone who bears it could be addressed by it anytime and any day.
Re: BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial by respect80(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2019
Niaja4real:

My brother, the level of their hypocrisy is legendary. And the very reason the country has been in a stalemate for so long.

The devil they have been stoning from time immemorial, If the stoning truly has any significant effect on the devil, how come it's still alive and active?

Religion and hypocrisy are inseparable, no wonder Karl Marx called it the opium of the people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Scam Statistics From NBS / The PDP Don't Need The South West In 2019 / Olawepo Hashim Leads Oby Ezekwesili On Her Group Presidential Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.