Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) (40216 Views)

Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador / Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Outreachms: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2019
Watched one of the Ernest Obi flick yesterday with her on it....Good interpreter of her roles
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Katenavas(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2019
check her pant if she still have in there
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by tfash96(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2019
DameB:

Power of anti-gravity wonder bra... Can you imagine planting ugu without the sticks to lift them up?
yeah ur head is there u just reminded me
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by scatcash(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Nigerians and Nigeria are just the same things wayward and tiring
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=simonlee post=81197275]To all those sisters who refused to do Olosho work...[/quote.]LWKM grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2019
Maybe it's time i join this olosho business, It Appears to be booming. sad
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by luvme0702: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2019
Her Toto is doing a good job.
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2019
GistMore5:
Curvy Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko turns a year old today, as she a brand new Mercedes Benz as birthday gift from a good Samaritan.

The actress was seen in the video showing how surprised she was to have received this tangible gift.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/actress-destiny-etiko-gets-brand-mercedes-benz-as-birthday-gift
poor girl car when my wife don use for 4yrs now
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2019
oni furo nla. ise obo na lucrative job
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by ogbonti: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2019
Guys stop hating..... she got a Benz from an admirer, not a good Samaritan ... because she was neither beaten nor bruised or disabled that she needed help to survive... that was a misplaced or incorrect header.

Gongrsts to her and many more years of great acting Etiko, however.... “Good Samaritans” showering these gifts on female actresses, kindly extend your goodness to the male actors, to quiet the holosho conspiracy theorist on Nairaland...
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2019
DameB:

Nairaland ain't got nothing on Twitter cheesy cheesy

They're all kids that know nothing about life but they will learn wink
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by anonimi: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Omittesb:
all those people above calling her olosho up and down are just pained cause they are poor and can't afford such life.. just congratulate her and move on

You don't know what you are talking about.
Why can't you find out how much they are paid for making movies instead of exposing your ignorance in public

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by anonimi: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by anonimi: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
These days Every holosho na actress

Is the work of holosho different from acting?
Are they not acting as if loved up and enjoying the grinds to the magas who pay their bills

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by anonimi: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2019
Emoneyzsnrgf:
The only platform with the most bitter set of people grin

Are you saying this because you are in the same line of "business"
Best of luck.

dangoteinlaw:
In those days actresses where paid to get a role but now actress now pay producers to get a role. If you are wondering why that is here u have it. Shameless shi.t eaters

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2019
From anonymous. Welldone
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2019
the same people that wil castigate yahoo boys behind the scenes..Gets gift from them. And is a GLk trademark of sapele/asaba and benin yahoo boys
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2019
delectablegyal:
she is an actress.cheesy. you all know what actresses do.

Exactly.

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2019
Best profession for a lady is acting Is it??

Money, Benz and Mansion everywhere!!!

It pays to work hard..

JOBs are not easy to pull off cool
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2019
Fellow pusssy hawkers will always congratulate her for achieving such a feat in these hard times when fat, old & insipid 'pus sies' are hardly able to fetch a well paying client

Guys wey know what's up will definitely call her out for what she is... Nollywood Olosho

Clueless & Broke guys will congratulate her & even try to diss other guys who try to mention her middle name... Olosho
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Junkie1: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2019
"GOOD SAMARITAN" OK

Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2019
Nice one.. Congratulations to her..
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by sinola(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2019
I know she will tag it a good Samaritan gift... This gift is either from her sugar daddy or a foolish married man... Dats why they don't always want their identity to be disclosed
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
anonimi:

Are you saying this because you are in the same line of "business"
Best of luck.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

It is ooo and your mum was a great mentor to me but I earn more than her now cool
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Oh God please pick up my call ����. Send my own good Samaritan to help me expand my business. Amen. Congratulations to her
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omittesb:
all those people above calling her olosho up and down are just pained cause they are poor and can't afford such life.. just congratulate her and move on

So how was she able to "afford such life"?
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
JECYMAKEOVERS25:
Oh God please pick up my call ����. Send my own good Samaritan to help me expand my business. Amen. Congratulations to her

Can u do 4 ur good Samaritan what she did 4 her own?
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Triniti:
Lol, I saw this girl last Saturday at northwest filling station asaba. She was with a broken down Venza, was complaining about her battery and how she just changed it few weeks ago. After buying fuel, she stopped me asking if I have a jumper? I was ready to give her my battery, but babe I dey with no gree. Man the ass and hips on that girl no be here

That's her S.P. in response to ur last sentence. It will make any "good Samaritan" do d needful
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Triniti(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
lexy2014:

That's her S.P. in response to ur last sentence. It will make any "good Samaritan" do d needful
I was about to go collect her number. A friend gave me the passcode on how to runs some of these actors
Re: Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
Triniti:
I was about to go collect her number. A friend gave me the passcode on how to runs some of these actors

Y u no collecte now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest / Media Briefing Holding In Abuja For Majek Fashek....see Photos / Osita Iheme (pawpaw) Goes Golfing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.