Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Make Money In 3 Ways With This Business Model Package - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Money In 3 Ways With This Business Model Package (218 Views)

200k Weekly Indoors . Why I Quite My Job For This Business Model. / How To Become A Data Analyst In 3-months / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money In 3 Ways With This Business Model Package by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Make money Online/Offline using any of these Business Models Practiced By Me

This Package will teach you how to make money from bulksms, information marketing, webhosting as a full/part time business(The Complete Tools(ebooks and the scripts) I Used For the Effective Running of this Business.ALL DONE|PACKAGED INSIDE FOR YOU])

1.Information Marketing: How I Make Money From Information Marketing[Selling My Knowledge] As A Business

2. Web-hosting|Domain Registration Business: How I Make Money Online From Webhosting And Domain Registration As A Business and a full Whmcs lifetime license script.

3. Bulksms Business: How i Make Money From/With Bulksms as a Business and the bulksms website script for setting up a running/functioning bulksms business website.

all for just 5k plus my free support and assistant whenever need arises, but if you don't have 5k, no need to panic, just come to me with what you have I may consider given you to start something with/another source of income(relationship matters more to money)

Instant delivery to your mail.
Interested?? Call/whatsapp me 08165 3742 86.

Making Money with My talents/Experience is what I do.

(1) (Reply)

Which University Offers Relevant Cheapest Online Courses? / Driversng Drivers Recruitment Portal Now Open For Registration. / Word Of The Day..... 'intersectionality'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.