Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why You Should Build Your Website With Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Should Build Your Website With Wordpress (650 Views)

Why You Should Build Your Website With Wordpress / Create A Website Like Nairaland With Wordpress 2019 Method / 25 Legit Ways To Make Money Online Blogging With Wordpress And Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Build Your Website With Wordpress by 3pleAdesigns: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Very important reasons why you should build your website with WordPress

I will try to make this as simple and brief as possible.

First, I will like you to know that and wordpress.org are different platforms. I will talk about this in my future post.
There has been this misconception that WordPress is just a blogging platform. Yeah, it was, but it has grown over the years from just a blogging platform to now a robust Content Management System (CMS) and a powerful website builder.

The best part of this is that it is free and open-source (in the sense that you can help to modify its features if you are a programmer). And this is the main reason why it powers about 30% of the websites today.

Due to its powerful features, many top brands also users it, like, CNN, Facebook Newsroom, Disney, Microsoft, Sony Music, Microsoft News, The Walt Disney Company, and many others.
Let’s dive straight on why you should also join these top brands to build your website with WordPress.

1. WordPress is free and open-source.
WordPress is free software. Yeah, you can download it, install it, use it and you can also modify it to your own test.
WordPress is free but you will need a domain name and hosting to install and use it. I recommend you using Inmotion, Bluehost or siteground because they offer excellent hosting services. I will talk about domain name and web hosting in a different post.
But if you can not get the domain name and host done by yourself, you can hand it over to us to manage it on your behalf.
2. It’s simple and easy to use
To create a website in WordPress, you don’t need to have advanced coding knowledge. Any layperson can learn how to use it and build a fully-functional website using already made themes.

But sometimes all this functionality comes with some limitations that is why you will need a good web designer to handle your web design processes. And we are always there for you whenever you need us.

3. You own your data
You’ll have full ownership and control over your website data because you’ll host your site on your own hosting account. And this is a big advantage over many other CMS tools. And the software itself is free and open-source, you can download it and use without logging into any other platform except your site dashboard.

4. It is very powerful.
It can handle high traffic websites and you can also be used for shopping websites or a membership site. E.g WordPress powers the almighty ClickBank.

5. You are never alone.
For the fact that it powers about 31% of live websites and it is open source. Which makes it easier to venture into. And it has a ton of resources and millions of people that are contributing to it. You will find plenty of articles, tutorials, videos, documentation and also real people to help in forums if you ever need help.

And also, we are here to help you achieve the best with your online presence because we don’t just create another WordPress website but we create an online and more powerful version of your business. And for incase you need help with whatever issue on your WordPress website don’t hesitate to chat us up.

I will rest my case here, see you guys on the bright side.

Re: Why You Should Build Your Website With Wordpress by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2019
For best WordPress hosting without boring a hole in your pocket, check out this: https://www.questechie.com/2019/08/seekahost-review-get-cheapest-hosting.html

(1) (Reply)

3 Quickest Method To Make $100 Daily With Google Adsense On A Free Blog / Tips On How To Grow Your Adsense Income / Internet Marketing For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.